Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,408 members, 7,800,850 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll (33730 Views)

Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace / Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun / Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll by blackbee: 4:03am On Apr 04, 2015
GOVERNOR Chibuike Amaechi has appealed to those he has offended with his actions and inactions in the state as governor to forgive him, saying he acted in the interest of the state.
The governor in a pre- election broadcast yesterday in Port Ha
BRIEFING: Governor Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers State during a Press briefing on poltically motivated violence and deaths in Rivers State.

BRIEFING: Governor Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers State during a Press briefing .
rcourt, also urged people of the state to shun violence during the coming governorship election.
He said people of the state should note that the election was for the progress of the state, adding that the common good of the state should be the concern of.all.

“As we prepare for that election, we have a little time to reflect on the issues at stake. It must be about Rivers state. It must be about its progress and the prosperity of all who live here and are from here.
“It must be about development, good governance, peace and security. We need to stand firm as a people for what we believe in.
“When that day breaks, I encourage you all to come out with your Permanent Voters Cards, walk to the polling station to get accredited.
“Even if it rains, stand to be counted. This election is about your life, your safety, the wellbeing of your loved ones, your business, and the future of your children, and ultimately, our great state.
“Let it be said of you in the future that you stood up to be counted. Deep down inside everyone of us, we want a peaceful, transparent, credible and violence-free election.”

As long as you remain peaceful and law abiding people, the state will ensure that its security personnel act professionally, in keeping you safe because they and their families also have a stake in a peaceful election. Certainly, afflictions shall not rise a second time.
Again, I call on the youth to resolve not to be instruments in the hands of politicians who don’t wish our people well. Those who divide and pitch us against ourselves are not of us; they are not our friends, they are our enemies and we must avoid them.
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/amaechi-begs-for-forgiveness-sues-for-peace-during-guber-poll/#sthash.TUuFA9Cv.dpuf

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll by YoursGEJ(m): 4:33am On Apr 04, 2015
Nigeria owes a debt to this man. Eight years from now, you'll see why I said this

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll by efilefun(m): 4:46am On Apr 04, 2015
in FFK's voice.. The proud son of a palm wine tapper... so sure his father would be so proud of him wherever he is right now, unlike the hungry FFK

The dude below me needs brain surgery, we all know who had been disturbing the beautiful city of PH city, well the most interesting thing is that before their gubernatorial elections, mama pieces go don base for otueke or be serving beans in the prison yard

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll by nkemjacob2(m): 4:49am On Apr 04, 2015
It will done on u when PDP will take back port harcourt.. U have cause so many atrosities

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll by Nobody: 5:14am On Apr 04, 2015
Rivers is one of the craziest states in Nigeria, if there is any other legal thing you can do to ensure a bloody free election, better do.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll by modath(f): 5:56am On Apr 04, 2015
nkemjacob2:
It will done on u when PDP will take back port harcourt.. U have cause so many atrosities

Why is it that most of you bad belle trolls don't know how to spell or use the right tenses?.
The words are spelt; dawn,caused and atrocities.

With that being said,who are you to decide for rivers people?, they might love jonathan but they sure as hell don't love him enough to handover their state to wike and mama piss to plunder their resources.

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll by princealbashir: 6:20am On Apr 04, 2015
Nice one Governor! This man is so sensible and so mature; unlike FFK. I just hope Rivers people will not hand over ther state to Mama Pisss! Wike has nothing to offer!

39 Likes

Re: Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:34am On Apr 04, 2015
nkemjacob2:
and what was in portharcout that wasn't this man's legacy?
The schools, roads and so on.

You people are sitting on a keg of gun powder because u are both retarded and at the same time, backward in intelligence. What has PDP got to offer you than make PEJ your god and bring u all to your knees?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll by TeamSimple(m): 7:00am On Apr 04, 2015
Amaechi leave them,let them coz of their anti-APC vote in wike. We are ready to take Dakuku peterside to Abuja if his rigged out. There is enough space for positive and progressive minds in Abuja.

31 Likes

Re: Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 04, 2015
nkemjacob2:
Not atrosities man but
ATROCITIES
Btw... Pdp 'll never take PH eh? dnt be fooled ŵǏƫĥ wht happened durng d presidential election!

12 Likes

Re: Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll by bright007(f): 7:05am On Apr 04, 2015
I thought he is the governor of the state.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll by rusher14: 7:35am On Apr 04, 2015
PDP gave Rivers state Peter Odili. A shame.

Now they'll rather cut off their nose to spite their face.
Re: Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll by handie(m): 7:35am On Apr 04, 2015
bright007:
I thought he is the governor of the state.
Bright007 my real girl. How far na? Remember You termed me a GMB robot and say A certificateless fellow will never lead you? Well, that certificateless fellow will start leading you from May 29 insha Allah. Any plans to port to Togo, Benin, Sierra Leone, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Somalia or Liberia?

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll by Kbworld: 7:57am On Apr 04, 2015
I pity rivers if they dare vote wike into power, a man dat end up complicating asup and asup issue. wike wl b d next ATM machine for mama pieces

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll by SaiBuharii: 7:58am On Apr 04, 2015
Lion of South South

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 04, 2015
THE GUY WILL NEVER LOSE IN BOTH WAYS. NATIONAL LEVEL IS WAITING FOR HIM.
BESIDES, WC KAIN DEMOTION BE THIS? MAMA PEACE CONCENTRATED HER ENERGY TO WIN RIVERS STATE BUT LOST FEDERAL POWER? IF RIVERS STATE VOTE WIKE, YOU GO HEAR AM IN THE NEXT 4 YEARS, NOT BECAUSE OF AMEACHI OR APC, BUT BECAUSE MAMA PEACE WILL NOT LEAVE WIKE ALONE TO SHARE MONEY, WHICH WILL LATER CAUSE RIPPLES BETWEEN THEM, BECAUSE WIKE TOO IS TECHNICALLY STUBBORN. DONT EXPECT ANYTHING SO GOOD TO HAPPEN THERE, NO BE CURSE OO, BUT MY OBSERVATION. THE MONEY WILL BE TOO SMALL TO GO ROUND.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 04, 2015
Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll by Raiders: 7:58am On Apr 04, 2015
APC is winning rivers.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 04, 2015
If the presidential election polls in Rivers is anything to judge by [PDP 1.4million vs APC less than 100k] the APC can as well kiss that state goodbye. It will be a pity for Rivers people though cos they will be losing a close tie with the government at the centre.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 04, 2015
SaiBuharii:
[b]Lion of South South.[/b]
He couldn't even deliver his state. Lion indeed

11 Likes

Re: Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll by spellingcheck(m): 7:59am On Apr 04, 2015
nn grin
Re: Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll by AJOT99(m): 8:00am On Apr 04, 2015
Ok
Re: Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll by lonelydora: 8:00am On Apr 04, 2015
As far as I'm concerned, Amaechi deserves an award in Rivers State. It is very clear to the blind and very loud to the deaf what this man has done in Rivers State.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 04, 2015
Kbworld:
I pity rivers if they dare vote wike into power, a man dat end up complicating asup and asup issue. wike wl b d next ATM machine for mama pieces

WIKEEEEEEE all the way cheesy tongue

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll by Raxxye(m): 8:01am On Apr 04, 2015
Even though I hate some of his excesses and his very arrogant attitude, especially in the Jonathan/PDP debacle, and of course his disgraceful display in last Saturday's election, I can't help but like this man. He has done a lot for Rivers State. His sincerity in governance cannot be mistaken!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll by Texcoco(m): 8:01am On Apr 04, 2015
Haaaahaaaahaaa!! **clears throat and starts singing** Its tooo late to apologaaiizz,its tooo laaaaaaattteeee,i say its tooo late to aappooolooogaaize iyeeeaah!...At this point Amaechi can as well pack his load with his stooge to Abuja and both go become PA and assistant PA....The vicious protest landslide votes (especially now Goodluck has snatched moral victory from the jaws of electoral defeat) coming against APC will be worst than an earthquake from the San Andreas fault..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll by highmood(m): 8:01am On Apr 04, 2015
Ok, I think he is apologizing to the indigenes of the state.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 04, 2015
we have heard you.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 04, 2015
Amaechi the master tactician. The political calculator.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll by suwailad(f): 8:02am On Apr 04, 2015
will wike or patience ever hear this?

Rivers state is patience jonathan's last cash cow wish
and wike knows he his politically dead and crippled if he lost rivers state

So thats why they are using hired killers to intimidate APC

BUT THEY WILL SURELY FAIL! APC WILL WIN RIVERS STATE

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll by emmykk(m): 8:04am On Apr 04, 2015
People are angry that u didn't support gej.they may pay you well at the polls

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) / Dino Melaye Shares New Video Of Atiku After His Rumored Collapse (Photos) / IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.