Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

The Missing $20billion Dollars - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Missing $20billion Dollars (6083 Views)

Emir Sanusi Reminds Nigerians Of The Alarm He Raised Over Missing $20billion-PIX / ‘Missing’ $20billion Oil Money: Our Audit Report Not Reliable — Pricewaterhousec / MISSING $20BILLION Can Build 10 Burj Khalifa ─ FASHOLA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Missing $20billion Dollars by baye2023(m): 7:11am On Apr 04, 2015
As received:
Fellow Nigerians, I have just been reliably informed that the alleged missing$20,000,000,000billion dollar by Ex-CBN Governor; Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, from NNPC has been traced to Zenith Bank Plc. Recall that as at the time of this revelation, the present CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele was the MD/CEO of Zenith Bank Plc. Even as, we have also been informed that a very serious meeting is holding at the Aso Rock Villa, on how all stolen wealth of the Country can be returned to the Public Purse. This is to take a precautionary measure against any effort to probe this government by the incoming government of Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, President-Elect. May God help this country move forward, as we all join hands and pray for the next government to succeed in governance, and not betray the"TRUST" of the Nigeria masses. #TheFearOfBuhari is??
Re: The Missing $20billion Dollars by missbehave247(m): 7:13am On Apr 04, 2015
Jonathan has ga plenty of explanation †Ô do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Missing $20billion Dollars by nzeobi(m): 7:16am On Apr 04, 2015
I doubt this story.
Re: The Missing $20billion Dollars by CyberWolf: 7:31am On Apr 04, 2015
Who traced the money?...patiently waiting for May 29th
Re: The Missing $20billion Dollars by Raiders: 7:37am On Apr 04, 2015
Buhari should probe GEJ presidency
Re: The Missing $20billion Dollars by rihgtiousneas: 7:46am On Apr 04, 2015
[right][/right] i think buhari is really manifesting the "change"
Re: The Missing $20billion Dollars by Alexisu: 7:49am On Apr 04, 2015
Let's wait and see how this play out, because if it true ehn
Re: The Missing $20billion Dollars by kosovo(m): 7:53am On Apr 04, 2015
Piece of trash..

I wonder when all these propaganda would stop.

1 Like

Re: The Missing $20billion Dollars by BRAV0O(m): 7:53am On Apr 04, 2015
Op what ar u saying ? Is the money still intact ? And were u there when they found it ? *did he mean the money was found*
Re: The Missing $20billion Dollars by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 04, 2015
Gej has escaped by conceding defeat. But madam frog eye and the nnpc board are going down. As for PWC, I expect them to jewelry release a new report based on updated terms of reference
Re: The Missing $20billion Dollars by pedel: 8:05am On Apr 04, 2015
This is the reason I always warn people against drinking these adulterated roadside alcohol. It has no nafdac numbers and expiry date. When people drink it in the morning they end up creating posts like this one on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: The Missing $20billion Dollars by tochinoyi(m): 8:08am On Apr 04, 2015
baye2023:
As received:
Fellow Nigerians, I have just been reliably informed that the alleged missing$20,000,000,000billion dollar by Ex-CBN Governor; Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, from NNPC has been traced to Zenith Bank Plc. Recall that as at the time of this revelation, the present CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele was the MD/CEO of Zenith Bank Plc. Even as, we have also been informed that a very serious meeting is holding at the Aso Rock Villa, on how all stolen wealth of the Country can be returned to the Public Purse. This is to take a precautionary measure against any effort to probe this government by the incoming government of Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, President-Elect. May God help this country move forward, as we all join hands and pray for the next government to succeed in governance, and not betray the"TRUST" of the Nigeria masses. #TheFearOfBuhari is??
can you give out the source of this information, if you don't have any source pls stop
Re: The Missing $20billion Dollars by hazvat(f): 8:39am On Apr 04, 2015
My GENERAL will not probe GEJ but will 100% probe GEJ government. So let them get ready with their books
Re: The Missing $20billion Dollars by VoteOutPDPJona: 9:46am On Apr 04, 2015
baye2023:
As received:

Fellow Nigerians, I have just been reliably informed that the Op smoked a combination of dried scent leaf, pawpaw leaf and tortoise dung.
Don't bring Zenith Bank to disrepute without hard facts.

2 Likes

Re: The Missing $20billion Dollars by baye2023(m): 6:53am On Apr 05, 2015
You need to go back to school...didnt you see As received up? sigh

tochinoyi:
can you give out the source of this information, if you don't have any source pls stop
Re: The Missing $20billion Dollars by baye2023(m): 6:55am On Apr 05, 2015
You wish u were funny...such a dry screwd dismantled brain you have

VoteOutPDPJona:

Fellow Nigerians, I have just been reliably informed that the Op smoked a combination of dried scent leaf, pawpaw leaf and tortoise dung.
Don't bring Zenith Bank to disrepute without hard facts.
Re: The Missing $20billion Dollars by whitecat1: 9:11am On Apr 05, 2015
Definitely! N30 Trillion is almost $200 Billions and must be accounted for!
Raiders:
Buhari should probe GEJ presidency
Re: The Missing $20billion Dollars by Panshow(m): 3:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
Bros, where is the source of this news?.
Re: The Missing $20billion Dollars by AkoEja: 11:17am On Apr 08, 2015
Wait till Buhari is sworn in.
You guys have not seen anything yet!
GEJ is not a thief, he is just corrupt, and there is a big difference between the two
Re: The Missing $20billion Dollars by sammyj: 11:34am On Apr 08, 2015
The CBN governor should quickly return the money or be jailed along with minister of petroleum et al !!!

(1) (Reply)

Reactions to Dakuku Peterside Interview On Channels today (video) / Just In ! Kalu,buhari Win Abia North’s 5 Lgas As PDP Unleashes Terror / 2023: Jamiu Asuku Receives Northern Youths As The Endorse Yahaya Bello's Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.