Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Please I Need Help About Sending Bulk Emails - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please I Need Help About Sending Bulk Emails (1806 Views)

How To Send Unlimited Bulk Emails With Joomla / Solution To Sms Sending Failed Unit (bulk Sms Website) / Who Can Help Me Send Bulk Emails To Promote An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help About Sending Bulk Emails by CoachNehes(m): 8:15am On Apr 04, 2015
Hello guys, happy easter to you all.
Please I need your help on recommendation or ideas on what software or application to use in sending bulk emails.
I use getresponse for my auto-responder but I bought a mailing list and would like to send few newsletters to them to get the ones who are interested in my niche.
You know getresponse has restrictions on adding ur any mailing list, so I need an app or software that allows you to send bulk emails and how I can get it and how much it would likely cost. Would also like something that delivers into inbox and now spam, capable of sending up to 50,000 mail at once.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Please I Need Help About Sending Bulk Emails by PGON(m): 8:55am On Apr 04, 2015
I recently developed a script that can help you send Mass email from localhost (XAMPP/WAMP).

50,000 email at once translate to spam.
Re: Please I Need Help About Sending Bulk Emails by fattbabakay(m): 9:10am On Apr 04, 2015
PGON:
I recently developed a script that can help you send Mass email from localhost (XAMPP/WAMP).

50,000 email at once translate to spam.

dnt grab..
Re: Please I Need Help About Sending Bulk Emails by PGON(m): 10:21am On Apr 04, 2015
First, You need to install XAMPP or WAMP.
The script is a php script and it needs PHP Engine to run.

1. Download XAMPP at Apache friends (that's if you don't have it already).

2. Get new email account from amazon, maximum of 10,000 emails per 24hrs(free, Inbox ready) || Gmail: maximum of 2,000 emails per 24hrs (free, Inbox and spam box depends on content)|| own hosted server, most of the time unlimited but certainly 50,000 is too much for most network providers, they will shut you down in seconds, no refund. (not Free, $$$, Spam)

3. Copy the script to htdocs
4. open your browser.

5. configure the script. (for amazon only, support for Gmail, Dedicated server, on request)

Start sending emails to trusted clients.

Last: Do not spam!!!

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help About Sending Bulk Emails by CoachNehes(m): 2:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
Thanks guys but all that sounds really complicated, please I need other options and ideas
Re: Please I Need Help About Sending Bulk Emails by ps3o(m): 3:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
I can build a script that can solve your plight.
contact me on 07031175291 (call or whatsapp)
Re: Please I Need Help About Sending Bulk Emails by dwebdesign(m): 9:20am On Apr 05, 2015
I have the software you need, through your gmail and the software, mails are delivered to inbox and not spam.

Mobile: 08133884165

Whatsapp: 08133884165

BBM: 2BB63350

Contact webpage: http://www.1st-websitedesign.com

Am an expert website developer skilled in web languages such as:
HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, PHP, MYSQL, JAVASCRIPT/JQUERY, JQUERYMOBILE, BOOTSRAP AND AJAX.

Also an expert in using content management systems (CMS) such as : WORDPRESS, JOOMLA, DRUPAL, PULSE CMS, BLOGGER and WHMCS.

And Ecommerce platforms such as : OPENCART, MAGENTO and SHOPIFY.
Re: Please I Need Help About Sending Bulk Emails by Guyson(m): 10:38am On Apr 05, 2015
Bulk email software for email marketing

GuysonSendBlaster is the best bulk email software to manage your mailing lists and set up email marketing campaigns in few easy steps.

Our brand new release GuysonSendBlaster 2, full of amazing features, is available as a professional one with no subscription needed, just a single payment for a lifetime license. Plus, we are proud to offer a 15 days money back guarantee.

Email marketing is based on a trusted relationship with your customers: GuysonSendBlaster will help you build it, keep it and improve it.

PRICE: N15,000 naira only

Contact Guyson for the software (Free installation on your site + custom email template design with your logo).

Email: contact@askguyson.com