Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,328 members, 7,808,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation (45352 Views)

Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife / My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife / 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Ilekeh(f): 3:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
Arrest him for Ra.pe, please.
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
missclasssy:
That's what happens when you don't understand the sexual attitude of your partner before you go into marriage.

All this people screaming "No sex till marriage" are just being myopic and religiously sentimental.....

Trying to defend your wide punny Shameless undecided

4 Likes

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Saucekide25(m): 3:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
why marry then?
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
Lol.. Reminds me of the movie- Home sweet Hell..
One more reason to subscribe to sex before marriage...
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Skoopy(m): 3:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
Rape
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Truckpusher(m): 3:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
missclasssy:
That's what happens when you don't understand the sexual attitude of your partner before you go into marriage.

All this people screaming "No sex till marriage" are just being myopic and religiously sentimental.....
You're right.

Some peeps do not have an idea about the crazy sexual fantasies that exists in the head of their partner.

I once dated a girl that wants me to make our love making look like a rape before she'll do anything .

After sometimes ,I got tired of spanking somebody because it's not in my nature and I left . angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
What sort of nonsense marriage is this,he better go check the owner of those babies,through DNA test.a

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
dickrider:

Trying to defend your wide punny Shameless undecided

undecided
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by vislabraye(m): 3:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
missclasssy:

All these people screaming "No sex till marriage" are just being myopic and religiously sentimental.....

My babe, so you go chop before marriage tongue
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
missclasssy:

undecided

Smh. Stay away from premarital sex undecided

1 Like

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
Unibenstudent:
doesn't that look like what u can do? Hypoc###e

cheesy grin
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by SweetBrito(m): 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
missclasssy:

All these people screaming "No sex till marriage" are just being myopic and religiously sentimental.....

Missclassy...I dey feel u jare #u sabi how far! grin
missclasssy:

Missclassy...I dey feel u jare #u sabi how far!
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Pholayemi(f): 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
First of 10k is too small. The woman should be lashed fr resisting her hubby. N from the way I pictured it. It dsnt look lik der was a part we're vows were said. Maybe its jus d funny way naija men gt married. Dy jus go to d village n pik a gal. Bring her bak n gt her preggy.

1 Like

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by nduchucks: 3:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
The wife may be suffering from a rare sexual dysfunction wherein, a woman is aroused and enjoys sex to its fullest extent, only when force and light violent is used. The less chronic form of the disease is seen with folks who derive sexual pleasure from being handcuffed and/or whipped before and during sex.

The therapy option should be explored before the divorce solution, if that option is available to them.

In the meantime the husband can continue with slaps, shoving, and light punches as needed. lipsrsealed sebi 4 kids were generated from such activities in the past.
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
dickrider:

Oh the irony. Check out your moniker and what you're advising.

The icing on the cake is you're chatting to missclassy

You just can't make this shi up grin

3 Likes

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by ikupakuti(m): 3:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
Vickybee:

Just shut up. Did you read anywhere that they didn't have sex before marriage?.

A silly attempt to make a mockery of people that still uphold to their dignity because you have lost yours. undecided

For your information, sex before marriage is still not helping matters because pretence usually becloud dating and relationship.

What would you say in the case where some men or women turn monster after marriage meanwhile they have been acting saints before that...

Orie pe jare.

Ppl lyk her are “townservice“ they term decent girls as hypocrites

They want others to b lyk dem

3 Likes

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
Vickybee:

A silly attempt to make a mockery of people that still uphold to their dignity because you have lost yours. undecided

For your information, sex before marriage is still not helping matters because pretence usually becloud dating and relationship.

What would you say in the case where some men or women turn monster after marriage meanwhile they have been acting saints before that...

E-Fight in Action!
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
She may have been forced or pressured into marrying the man and never loved him

1 Like

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by mcdokwe(m): 3:54pm On Apr 04, 2015
Vickybee:

I have had sexual encounters outside marriage and believe I may not give it up yet, but I sternly believe we should by all means stay away from sex before marriage. its ensnaring ability is overwhelming.
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by adorablevic: 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
dickrider:

Seconded... lipsrsealed
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by jeansandheels(f): 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
Toktee:
exactly,my own deceived me during courting,she said sex b4 marriage is not good that is why she always resist me anytime i demand sex,but after marriage,the case has gone from bad to worst,i even told her that iam going to fvck outside.
My wife is a complain manager,she never ever initiate sex,and when i initiate,she must complain and resist.
Definately ur wife left u the door to see other ladies for sex, av seen cases Like that too
But,no sex,no divorce, and no second wife is a NO NO.
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by jomoh: 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
ijustdey:

what can N10,000 naira do as monthly upkeep for a family of 5 with wife inclusive....

the judge should have asked him to add some money joor with the current inflation rate in the country

See dem see dem dey don come back again now.

Na so una dey talk like say dey fit afford to give someone 5k monthly. Do you bother to think about their background. Won't d woman add her own or are they not suppose to share d responsibility.

na so dem go dey form.

1 Like

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Strongbest(m): 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
missclasssy:

Really? So, notheing wrong with pre-marital sex huh? Issorreit, Continue. I wish you best of lucks.

I mean, issues should be addressed appropriately, no need for heresy.
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
emusmith:

E-Fight in Action!
grin tongue
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by austelright(m): 3:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
Dimples192:
lipsrsealed The children were conceived via rape shocked

She don't wanna give it up, Yet she won't let him remarry

I dnt gerrit angry
The children were not conceived via rape, the woman has no right over her body because she is legally married to him.
I wonder what people call rape this days.
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by M4gunners: 3:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
Utchgirl:
#10,000 on monthly basis? To take care of 4children.I think it's too small .
U may think it's too small, ask the Man how much is his monthly salary first.
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
They should have put up a picture of the man let me see what nkechinyere saw that made her wear jeans pants grin
We may even start crying for her when we see the man

4 Likes

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Cadamlk: 3:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
Dimples192:
lipsrsealed The children were conceived via rape shocked

She don't wanna give it up, Yet she won't let him remarry

I dnt gerrit angry
Nna na wah oo
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by samplegirl(f): 3:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
ijustdey:

what can N10,000 naira do as monthly upkeep for a family of 5 with wife inclusive....

the judge should have asked him to add some money joor with the current inflation rate in the country

I think you are too quick to make that statement. Did you care to know how much the man makes in a month?
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
Vickybee:

grin tongue

I support you on this one!

Sex before marriage isn't the best- My Opinion

1 Like

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by olabisiadelaja4(f): 3:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
Utchgirl:
#10,000 on monthly basis? To take care of 4children.I think it's too small .
show me d husband n I'll show u d father of d children. U can only be happy n active in w@ u do or w@ u ought to do,wen u av a good motivation or motivator. Let her giv d man w@ he wnts then d man won't giv her d@ 4 feedin again bt 4 junks
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by cooltony09: 4:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
Haba...But whyUna know each other before ni...Pharmacologist eleyii binu gan..you don't abuse someone old..I think every1 is entitled to his/her opinion..Just because you've got it and you think she's lost it doesn't give you the right to yab anybody..
Vickybee:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Should I Tell My Husband? / Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce / Why Men Should Only Do Traditional Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.