Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,692 members, 7,805,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation (45346 Views)

Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife / My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife / 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
Viciyus:

Prostitute

Like ya sisters!
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

Like ya sisters!

I know na.

Asawo
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
Viciyus:

I know na.

Asawo

I know. After all ya mama still dey follow me drag boyfriend.
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

Hahahaha
I have been laughing my ass out...you no dey tiregrin
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

We thank God shall.

As my mama don old. To show you say she still fine pass you.

Ugly bastard
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
softysparky:

Hahahaha
I have been laughing my ass out...you no dey tiregrin

Lmao. I don tire, but I no get another thing wey I won do.Make I just dey answer the guy dey go . Enjoy! grin

Stay tuned, I go still enter another level for him head.Na warm up session be this.
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
Viciyus:

We thank God shall.

As my mama don old. To show you say she still fine pass you.

Ugly bastard

You berra warn heher.Na she teach me ashawo work, yet she no go gree leave my hard earned boyfriend undecided.I go soon disgrace her for street! angry
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by crackhaus: 7:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
ijustdey:

abi nah........

I don't know what she wants him to do when she is denying the guy some sort of satisfaction...

can't understand them
Lol, she better be ready to open her legs every night to make up for what that poor man has been denied...
This is the only way to stop him from going ahead with divorce gringrin

coogar:

let him go?
you dunno the average nigerian woman - they are the masters of eating their cake & having it. she cannot perform wifely duties and yet she still wants to be seen as the wife.

the hubby is mumu!
all those skinny-legged polytechnic/university girls would have substituted the frigid wife since. by the time she counts up to 14 within 2 weeks, she would consent or pack her bags straight to her parents house.
The man clearly doesn't know how to play that game, pity.

1 Like

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

You berra warn heher.Na she teach me ashawo work, yet she no go gree leave my hard earned boyfriend undecided.I go soon disgrace her for street! angry

Go ahead. Since you no get work.

Mumu
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
Viciyus:

Go ahead. Since you no get work.

Mumu

Werey! Time wey she for use train you well, na to dey straff old men up and down, you see ya life? Na ashawo money dem take train you.No wonder you want make I help you disgrace her cheesy cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

Werey! Time wey she for use train you well, na to dey straff old men up and down, you see ya life? Na ashawo money dem take train you.No wonder you want make I help you disgrace her cheesy cheesy.

You see why women no get sense at all!

Keep it up.

Ugly
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

Lmao. I don tire, but I no get another thing wey I won do.Make I just dey answer the guy dey go . Enjoy! grin

Stay tuned, I go still enter another level for him head.Na warm up session be this.
Following and hoping you will enter the picture level soon.
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
softysparky:

Following and hoping you will enter the picture level soon.

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by mKc9ET(m): 7:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
Haaa make I hear say my girlfred ever sterv me talkless of my wife haaaaa na watin I dey marry her for kwanu
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
Viciyus:

You see why women no get sense at all!

Keep it up.

Ugly

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
[quote author=EggovinMma post=32353239][/quote]
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 04, 2015

1 Share

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by themodernman: 8:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
Dimples192:
lipsrsealed The children were conceived via rape shocked

She don't wanna give it up, Yet she won't let him remarry

I dnt gerrit angry

You sef see how confused you women are?
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
[quote author=EggovinMma post=32353727][/quote]
Na your father be that

So. Put your mother picture make we see
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
Viciyus:

Na my yeye father be that

So. Put up my mother's picture make we see

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
Viciyus, you don dey dull o...
Waiting....
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Dauduagba: 8:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
i agree with you that ten thousand is too small l but the woman shold behave.
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
EggovinMma:
Viciyus, you don dey dull o...
Waiting....
Sorry your hear. I just dey come back from work

We go play tomorrow you hear
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
Viciyus:

Sorry your hear. I just dey come back from work

We go play tomorrow you hear

Bye then . coward! wink

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
digitalembrace:

Yeah. To each his own.

My views about sex are gender agnostic. It is African society whose values place a disproportionate burden on women. Honestly, that's the problem that needs fixing. If male and female sex lives were treated equally would you hold the same position about premarital sex? I would be happy to know your reasoning if it isn't steeped in a need to conform or, more appropriately, accrue perceived value from abstinence.

Don't get me wrong.I understand your position or at least I think I do. I'm just pointing out that it is a consequence of a skewed society that places unwarranted and gender-unequal value on sex. And it seems to me you admit as much so I guess we are on the same page. What I disagree with is pretending like abstinence is the superior position and that's why you choose to avoid premarital sex.

Something just feels wrong about testing or engaging in premarital sex. For me, men are tge main issue here. It's always a 'watch your back' situation. Most men will say such things are normal to them, but a woman who believes that is most likely going to see herself single and old in the next ten years, and the man would be married to a very decent no - testing lady.

Men are very dishonest in many many cases. Even if they marry the tested lady, they will hold an opinion of her deep inside forever, an opinion which is not pleasant at all. So better safe than sorry right? The last thing any woman wants to be called is S.L.U.T
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by charmingeyes(m): 8:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
Utchgirl:
#10,000 on monthly basis? To take care of 4children.I think it's too small .

It depends on his income.
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by LOSKYXANDER: 8:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
missclasssy:

First of all, you took my original post out of context and you quoted me, foaming at the mouth, ranting and raving nonstop like a hag experiencing menopause or an orgasmic mad woman.....

I said it's always advisable for a couple to "know each other" before deciding to enter into marriage
This doesn't imply that you go around sleeping with every tom, _dick and harry.

This helps you in knowing if you are both sexually compatible.

There have been lots of couples who have had marriage problems just because one partner isn't sexually satisfied or just because sexually, they aren't just congenial, due to the fact that they hadn't engaged in sex before sealing their relationship in marriage

I will still continue to affirm my assertion that sex before marriage is always the best.

And madam, what do you say about fornication, huh?
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by ijustdey: 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
alterswerve:

So you are wiser than the judge hun?

do you think I might not be.....

at least we have seen courts giving judgement that looks ridiculous
just like giving 3years jail term for a convicted rape case

1 Like

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by digitalembrace(m): 8:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Something just feels wrong about testing or engaging in premarital sex. For me, men are tge main issue here. It's always a 'watch your back' situation. Most men will say such things are normal to them, but a woman who believes that is most likely going to see herself single and old in the next ten years, and the man would be married to a very decent no - testing lady.

Men are very dishonest in many many cases. Even if they marry the tested lady, they will hold an opinion of her deep inside forever, an opinion which is not pleasant at all. So better safe than sorry right? The last thing any woman wants to be called is S.L.U.T

Interesting points. I think we overlap in a lot of places.
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

Bye then . coward! wink

Mumu and ugly girl go sleep.

Ignoring you now.
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
Viciyus:

Mumu and ugly girl like my mother below go sleep.

Ignoring you now.

Ignoring me? When am just starting? Ewure ni e!

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by teemy(m): 9:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
Rastamann:

“Ever since I started living with my wife, she never allowed me to have sex with her. I had to force myself on her before we had our four children,” Obi said.

This man is a rapist and should be charged as such,

Ilekeh:
Arrest him for Ra.pe, please.

A rape count would only be valid if the victim makes an accusation to that effect or verifies that the action took place.

However if the wife admits to being raped before having sex it would confirm that she really was depriving him of sex which was the reason for the hubby coming to court in the first place. She rather kept mum over that and tried to make the court dismiss his accusations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman's Attempt To Seduce Younger Sister’s Husband With Love Portion Backfires / Should I Tell My Husband? / Why Men Should Only Do Traditional Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.