Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,278 members, 7,807,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation (45350 Views)

Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife / My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife / 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Islie: 10:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
alterswerve:

So why can't she agree to divorce without going to court? Why can't she just leave him alone?

She wants to eat her cake and have it like that
That's the selfish nature in her
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by alterswerve(m): 10:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
ijustdey:

who tells you I might not be.....

at least we seen court giving judgement that looks ridiculous
just like giving 3years jail term for a convicted rape case
I wanted to pour yab on you like hot water o, I just chill ni, cuz of my signature. Pls modify ur post. Two gbags dey there, b4 anada man gbags hunter sees it

1 Like

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by ijustdey: 10:57pm On Apr 04, 2015
alterswerve:

I wanted to pour yab on you like hot water o, I just chill ni, cuz of my signature. Pls modify ur post. Two gbags dey there, b4 anada man gbags hunter sees it

gringrin
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by SirZeek(m): 11:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hmmmmm!!!!!!! jst observing
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Behira(f): 1:39am On Apr 05, 2015
missclasssy:
That's what happens when you don't understand the sexual attitude of your partner before you go into marriage.

All these people screaming "No sex till marriage" are just being myopic and religiously sentimental.....
They are not been Myopic because dats wat the Bible teaches. Anyone dat chooses not to adhere to it is his/her personal business but those dat choose to stick by the right tin shudnt be criticized. If u want to hav sex b4 marriage shudnt mean dat those dat dnt want to are myopic Pls undecided #EveryMan to his Own choice
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 1:45am On Apr 05, 2015
Behira:
They are not been Myopic because dats wat the Bible teaches. Anyone dat chooses not to adhere to it is his/her personal business but those dat choose to stick by the right tin shudnt be criticized. If u want to hav sex b4 marriage shudnt mean dat those dat dnt want to are myopic Pls undecided #EveryMan to his Own choice

I will say it again.
Those that are screaming "No sex before marriage" are being myopic in my opinion.

When you start having marriage issues because of your sexual incompatibility, its your same Bible that will tell you not to divorce.
Then you will be left frustrated all your life

2 Likes

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Behira(f): 1:50am On Apr 05, 2015
missclasssy:

First of all, you took my original post out of context and you quoted me, foaming at the mouth, ranting and raving nonstop like a hag experiencing menopause or an orgasmic mad woman.....

I said it's always advisable for a couple to "know each other" before deciding to enter into marriage
This doesn't imply that you go around sleeping with every tom, _dick and harry.

This helps you in knowing if you are both sexually compatible.

There have been lots of couples who have had marriage problems just because one partner isn't sexually satisfied or just because sexually, they aren't just congenial, due to the fact that they hadn't engaged in sex before sealing their relationship in marriage

I will still continue to affirm my assertion that sex before marriage is always the best.

Hey What is wrong is wrong, dnt try to paint black white because of the growing demeaning mindset and actions of people who are always ready to give an excuse for their lapses.
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Behira(f): 1:55am On Apr 05, 2015
missclasssy:

I will say it again.
Those that are screaming "No sex before marriage" are being myopic in my opinion.

When you start having marriage issues because of your sexual incompatibility, its your same Bible that will tell you not to divorce.
Then you will be left frustrated all your life
You shud say dat this is ur choice and not sayin people who say it are Myopic because its also written in the word of God which is the bible. The bible boldly shuns away sex b4 marriage except ur indirectly trying to say the bible is also myopic. My dear speak for urself. And not for others because SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE IS WRONG!!! KAPISH

1 Like

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 2:04am On Apr 05, 2015
Behira:
You shud say dat this is ur choice and not sayin people who say it are Myopic because its also written in the word of God which is the bible. The bible boldly shuns away sex b4 marriage except ur indirectly trying to say the bible is also myopic. My dear speak for urself. And not for others because SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE IS WRONG!!! KAPISH

And who are you to preach to me about what the Bible says.
Does the Bible say you should dress like a _street-walker, yet you dress like one.
Paul instructed that you dress in "moderation".

The bible says that those that think about fornication have already sinned in their heart.
Do you know how many men you have led to sin with your way of dressing.

Do you know how many men must have used your dp to self-service or had the intimate thoughts because of your profile picture? You are here spewing trash....

2 Likes

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Behira(f): 2:19am On Apr 05, 2015
missclasssy:

And who are you to preach to me about what the Bible says.
Does the Bible say you should dress like a _street-walker, yet you dress like one.
Paul instructed that you dress in "moderation".

The bible says that those that think about fornication have already sinned in their heart.
Do you know how many men you have led to sin with your way of dressing.

Do you know how many men must have used your dp to self-service or had the intimate thoughts because of your profile picture? You are here spewing trash....
Now u are talking.... I didnt say iam righteous and no one is either but we shudnt use our way of life, thinking, likes and believe and impose it on people as the right tin to do wen it isnt. My dear wudnt hav had any ish wit u if u didnt say peeps dat say it are myopic. I cant say because I luv dressing in a certain way so dia 4 any other person dat doesnt is awkward or myopic. Ur choices is urs and not any other persons.
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Eljay24(m): 4:50am On Apr 05, 2015
Vickybee:
That woman is very SILLY.
She has no right to deny the man sex since they are married except the man has a secret he isn't divulging.

On point
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by itops(f): 5:00am On Apr 05, 2015
Vickybee:

Is he the sole owner of those kids.
Is she not working?

what is your stress, stop sounding too cordinated abeg, cos im sure your not.
LET YOUR ACTIONS SPEAK FOR YOU AND NOT ALL THESE NOISE YOUR MAKING HERE

1 Like

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by itops(f): 5:10am On Apr 05, 2015
ijustdey:

smiley

quite some points you did reveal there...
you can't understand women at all
when one says she doesn't like sex another one is complaining of not receiving a good dose of itgrin

BIBLICALLY IS WRONG, BUT IS CASES LIKE THIS THAT MAKES IT ADVISABLE TO KNOW YOUR SEXUAL STANDING WITH YOUR SPOUSE BEFORE MARRIAGE.

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Emeka71(m): 6:32am On Apr 05, 2015
Dimples192:
lipsrsealed The children were conceived via rape shocked

She don't wanna give it up, Yet she won't let him remarry

I dnt gerrit angry
Some women are like that;so stubborn.
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by donttouch: 6:48am On Apr 05, 2015
Is that the only thing u saw in the post?

Birds of a feather...

Utchgirl:
#10,000 on monthly basis? To take care of 4children.I think it's too small .
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Sike(m): 7:08am On Apr 05, 2015
That woman is wicked mehn!
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by micynute94(m): 7:22am On Apr 05, 2015
With the little v read on this topic.. missclassy... u really v a point n make a lot of sense.
@ Vickybee... Don't u v something to do rather than insulting. ?? U just v to tell someone shut up, don't think that's the way to argue a point..
@ Behira.. Not everybody believes in ur so called Bible, so arguing based on it ain't strong..
Missclassy has a point. Though m not advising any of the gender to keep tasting till they think find a partner esp the females cos it might boomerang on them.. Nevertheless, each to his or her own.
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Edmomd(m): 7:30am On Apr 05, 2015
Vickybee:

Just shut up. Did you read anywhere that they didn't have sex before marriage?.

A silly attempt to make a mockery of people that still uphold to their dignity because you have lost yours. undecided

For your information, sex before marriage is still not helping matters because pretence usually becloud dating and relationship.

What would you say in the case where some men or women turn monster after marriage meanwhile they have been acting saints before that...

The truth of the matter is that a woman who you don't want to be having sex with again is the one you get married to.
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 05, 2015
missclasssy:
That's what happens when you don't understand the sexual attitude of your partner before you go into marriage.

All these people screaming "No sex till marriage" are just being myopic and religiously sentimental.....
comin from a lady, wow there is still hope! Av always said it, if a girl starts dictatin wen u can make love in a relationship, be ready for bigger wahala after marriage
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by armadeo(m): 8:29am On Apr 05, 2015
missclasssy:

[color=#000050]foaming at the mouth, ranting and raving nonstop like a hag experiencing menopause or an orgasmic mad woman.....

grin grin grin
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by armadeo(m): 8:33am On Apr 05, 2015
Toktee:
exactly,my own deceived me during courting,she said sex b4 marriage is not good that is why she always resist me anytime i demand sex,but after marriage,the case has gone from bad to worst,i even told her that iam going to fvck outside.
My wife is a complain manager,she never ever initiate sex,and when i initiate,she must complain and resist.

This your wife wan destroy home. Unless you are that 4 times a day dude. U have been given a free ticket to the extramarital zones.
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Behira(f): 9:02am On Apr 05, 2015
micynute94:
With the little v read on this topic.. missclassy... u really v a point n make a lot of sense.
@ Vickybee... Don't u v something to do rather than insulting. ?? U just v to tell someone shut up, don't think that's the way to argue a point..
@ Behira.. Not everybody believes in ur so called Bible, so arguing based on it ain't strong..
Missclassy has a point. Though m not advising any of the gender to keep tasting till they think find a partner esp the females cos it might boomerang on them.. Nevertheless, each to his or her own.
That u do not believe in bible doesnt stop it frm bn the guideline for christians so anyone dat has a personal reason to some certain issues abt life. Shudnt openly demean another party because they kick against it or isnt in concurrence with wat he/she feel is bad. Lets call a Spade A Spade, aside the bible I also shud believe dat the other religion frowns on Sex before Marriage. WHAT IS WRONG IS WRONG no matter the excuse.

1 Like

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by armadeo(m): 9:22am On Apr 05, 2015
priest2u:

If you sleep with every man you intend to marry , I wonder how many men would have sampled you before your unfortunate husband .

Do you know the skills she would be bringing to the bed. I can assure you this topic would never have offered were it a skilled woman in the room.
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by armadeo(m): 9:24am On Apr 05, 2015
Dimples192:

Then looked at your dp shocked

This jst gets better grin

Can you say Hypocrisy angry

Look at the name sef.

1 Like

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by armadeo(m): 9:36am On Apr 05, 2015
EggovinMma:

Chimp!

Viciyus:

Ape

Get a room.

1 Like

Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 05, 2015
armadeo:

Get a room.

Find a room
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 05, 2015
armadeo:

Get a room.

Now that's an insult.
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Ebubest(m): 10:47am On Apr 05, 2015
ijustdey:

what can N10,000 naira do as monthly upkeep for a family of 5 with wife inclusive....

the judge should have asked him to add some money joor with the current inflation rate in the country
did u even ask how much d man in question earn, u are here saying #10000 is too small
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by mrkel(m): 10:56am On Apr 05, 2015
missclasssy:

First of all, you took my original post out of context and you quoted me, foaming at the mouth, ranting and raving nonstop like a hag experiencing menopause or an orgasmic mad woman.....

I said it's always advisable for a couple to "know each other" before deciding to enter into marriage
This doesn't imply that you go around sleeping with every tom, _dick and harry.

This helps you in knowing if you are both sexually compatible.

There have been lots of couples who have had marriage problems just because one partner isn't sexually satisfied or just because sexually, they aren't just congenial, due to the fact that they hadn't engaged in sex before sealing their relationship in marriage

I will still continue to affirm my assertion that sex before marriage is always the best.

I absolutely concur with your line of reasoning. You've indeed hit the nail on the head. Sexual compatibility is key for the substance of any union. So it is important that would-be couple should look out for this feature.

What makes some women to indulge in the act of having extra-marital affairs with other men is ostensibly owing to the inability of their husband's to satisfy them. Also married women resorting to intimacy gadget as a way of deriving artificial satisfaction arises out of the weakness of their husbands in satisfying them.

I have never subscribed neither will I accept the injunction: sex after marriage as is being bandit by our religious institution.
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by samplegirl(f): 11:56am On Apr 05, 2015
ijustdey:

why the man come born that kind troops when he knows his income couldn't accommodate them but have to give just 10,000 a month

My dear things change in life. A rich today can become poor tomorrow and vice versa. It is all about understanding and management. Do not crucify the man for having a certain number of children. There are instances where the woman will insist on having high number of children while the man will want it low.

I am married and I know what it takes to run a family from experience and not about the theory in churches or other organisations. Believe you me their problem is not the number of children neither is it the monthly allowance the man brings but a total failure of understanding, maybe from listening to negative advices from all and sundry.

In their nieghbourhood there are people who are far worse than this couple in question but with love, respect and understanding they are forging ahead. Where do you think it is easy, I think it is only in the grave.
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by Darlingxoxo: 1:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
His wife must be lesbian.
Re: Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation by daveP(m): 1:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
Something happening on the first page 0 guess......

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Should I Tell My Husband? / Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce / Why Men Should Only Do Traditional Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.