Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) (38399 Views)

8 People Are Richer Than 3.6 Billion People Combined- CNN. / Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price / Some Things I Have Learned So Far In Internet Marketing!!! You Need To See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by iamrealdeji(m): 8:29am On Apr 04, 2015
Danjuma is a gentleman though,he once said in an interview that 500million dollars is too much for him to spend,that he can never finish it,he doesn't want a situation whereby he'd die and his children would start to kill each other for his properties,so he just set up a foundation and part of the proceeds from the oil block goes there,he's not the greedy type that wants to become a trillionaire by all means,he's very contented with what God gave him,that's what I call been rich,someone like Dangote can never enjoy his life and his purpose for getting rich like Danjuma,because he's still not satisfied,he still has what he's chasing,he said he wants to have 100billion dollars networth by 2017 to mark his 60th birthday,even if he has the 100billion dollars (his major aim is not to employ unemployed graduates o,cos that's what most billionaires say,because he'd rather stick with an administration that boosts his business but is not employing youths than an administration that wouldn't favor his business but employs youths like mad) he'd try to be the richest man in the world,and if he is then,he'd be striving hard to retain that title till he dies,he'll want to make more,he'd keep investing his proceeds and even borrow more money to keep on expanding his business,that'll be on his mind all the time,a heavy burden on his shoulders,he said in an interview that he can't just buy buildings,lands,airplanes anyhow because he doesn't have much capital at hand,he has invested everything,he's still so much ambitious,pls tell me people,when will he get to enjoy his wealth,buying what he likes and enjoying himself,that's why I said Danjuma is way richer than Dangote,Danjuma is not trying to be the richest man in Nigeria,nor trying to to be the richest man in the world. He has the money he can spend on himself,his family and won't cause problems after his death,we only live once,Dangote is more like an ambition machine to me cos we see him as rich and enjoying himself to the fullest,but the fact is that mere millionaires are enjoying themselves more than him,he was asked in the same interview that is it true he has not had a vacation in the last 30 years? And he answered that lately, he's been having some times off for himself,pls,what type of money would I have that won't allow me to have a beautiful vacation in a beach house. People shouldn't be surprised that some millionaires,average people eat better,dress better,live better than Dangote.

That's why I said Danjuma is way richer than Dangote and people can never respect Dangote more than Danjuma in events in Nigeria,they'd rather respect them equally.

Wealth is not measured by the number of digits or commas and the value on your networth,but it's measured by your level of contentment

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by naijaboiy: 8:44am On Apr 04, 2015
I concur!

How can one just be rich and not enjoy himself. All he does is acquire more wealth.

Well as for me,,i rather be rich to a particular extent and allow it rest there and enjoy myself.

Not expanding and expanding and at the end i'll die.

So who I come help?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by SaaMYy: 9:09am On Apr 04, 2015
well if what u were saying is anything to go by then danjuma is still not richer than dangote strictly speaking

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 04, 2015
OP is making sense.

It's always nice to be rich, comfortable and happy.

I hate greed. cool

So many things some people desire that ain't just worth it.

If you're globe trotter , then a private jet is enough. Who needs four.

Not mentioning names now o!

9 Likes

Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by SaiBuharii: 10:54am On Apr 04, 2015
He is one of the most powerful and most corrupt individuals in Nigeria.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 04, 2015
Dangote is richer with raw & physical cash,while danjuma is richer mentally

NOTE:-Itz not like these men started from the bottom,they all got their funding from govt,to have been able to set up multi billion dollar empire #StolenFundzFromTaxPayersMoney

13 Likes

Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by nairaman66(m): 10:54am On Apr 04, 2015
Now that's another true definition of being rich!

4 Likes

Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by laurel03(m): 10:54am On Apr 04, 2015
How this kind topic make FP

11 Likes

Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by Nimblemind(m): 10:55am On Apr 04, 2015
Well lemme check Forbes list...

Guess what? Danjuma is richer.. I would also be more contented with that also!
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by Blackchampion(m): 10:55am On Apr 04, 2015
And what re my to do with who is d richest of d two?

18 Likes

Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 04, 2015
This is what yoruba call "nawo-nawo yato si olowo..meaning,people recognise spender than a rich stingy man..

The beauty of life is not how much you have,but how many people you impacted by your wealth..

11 Likes

Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by Sweetguy25: 10:55am On Apr 04, 2015
You're right
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:56am On Apr 04, 2015
I don't get your logic ... you are just giving your personal opinion , I guess .

4 Likes

Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by abduljabbar4(m): 10:56am On Apr 04, 2015
SaaMYy:
well if what u were saying is anything to go by then danjuma is still not richer than dangote strictly speaking
I am richer than a person who has 100 naira and doesn't want to spend any if I have 50 naira and I'm willing to enjoy myself with it

4 Likes

Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by tunde4eva: 10:56am On Apr 04, 2015
These are people that control the economy, not some f.headed alaba lagos owners lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by kindnyce(m): 10:57am On Apr 04, 2015
IN THE RIGHT SENSE OF THE WORD RICH...NONE OF THEM COULD BE CALLED RICH MEN

THEY GOT THEIR WEALTH VIA GOVERNMENT PATRONAGE AND WAIVERS

THE CRUISE TO WEALT VIA STATE AID TO THE DETRIMENT OF THE COMMON MAN

UNLIKE STEVE JOBS AND BILL GATE WHO WORK HARD TO EARN THIER MONEY

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 04, 2015
Dan-Dan both making money, until Samjuma and Samgote are making money too, I don't have anything to say undecided

5 Likes

Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 04, 2015
that's there business

wetin concern me with their riches,

if i can have enough money to feed,cloth shelter my parents(keep wife aside first). take them to hospital for proper diagnosis, sponsor my younger brother in school, etc.

am d richest man on earth....dangote and danjuma can go to hell

more money more problem

5 Likes

Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by M4gunners: 10:57am On Apr 04, 2015
ND oil money we need Change in that area.

1 Like

Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by ShineuEye: 10:57am On Apr 04, 2015
All Danjumas money came via niger delta oil, he's a theif.
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by scribble: 10:57am On Apr 04, 2015
Dangote worked for his money and is ambitious

Danjuma was given oil block. He didn't work for it. So he is a lazy man.

4 Likes

Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by cold(m): 10:58am On Apr 04, 2015
There's no sense in this write up

3 Likes

Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by affable4(m): 10:58am On Apr 04, 2015
Measurement of riches is based on contentment and not figures.

1 Like

Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by lonelydora: 10:59am On Apr 04, 2015
Dangote is listed as the richest because he has never had access to government money not that in the real sense he is the richest. Do you think he's richer than Abacha family? Just like Putin of Russia is not listed as a rich man in the world but he's very rich.

NOTE: I commented before reading the post.

4 Likes

Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by Lilprincey(m): 10:59am On Apr 04, 2015
If u ain't talkinq money then conversation qets ßorinq..GOD will also make u rich as them say amen..
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by sukkot: 11:00am On Apr 04, 2015
he is a thief. what is he doing with the countries oil bloc in his personal posession ? fork him and fork dangote. buhari will smoke them all out

3 Likes

Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by Zico5(m): 11:00am On Apr 04, 2015
Some people re so much intoxicated wt money forgetting that it has no value when u die. Making money is one thing then ability to enjoy it is something else. Money is like idol to some people and they worship it like God. People like Dangote has no money, the only thing that matter is its accumulation. The day the stop pursuing money is when they die. This is my own, the money u cannot enjoy is not ur money but ur idol

2 Likes

Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 04, 2015
All these oil block owners when them go soon revoke their license. Danjuma, Alakija, etc. Watching in 3D. I hope the confab report pushing for regional resource control is still intact.
The passage of the PIB will change a lot of things.

It won't be long now till the economy shifts balance. God help Buhari.

One Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by Kayendy(m): 11:00am On Apr 04, 2015
For ur mind... strt making money and u will find out dat u need more of it... if. u r looking for 1mil and get it, u will now need 5mil cos money is insatiable....
Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 04, 2015
Everyone has his or her own definition of the word "enjoyment" (as you put it).
To some people, enjoying your wealth is when a 'made man' fly private, cruise in Yatch, golfs at weekends, live flamboyant and BMF (blow money fast)...
An entrepreneur thinks differently, he dreams to have an empire with a strong financial base, he try as much as possible to ensure that every penny he spends is spent in like manner as it was made - through struggle, blood and tears and he selfishly thrives to add more coins to the already filled up vault.
The entrepreneur derives his "satisfaction" (your version of enjoyment) from the mere thought of his accomplishments, the size of his empire and where he sees it in years to come.
And just as you rightly said, Dangote's every penny was carefully and painstakingly made, unlike the other fellow who is just another "beneficiary" of the Oil Blocks Distribution Bazaar.

7 Likes

Re: Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 04, 2015
Well I no time I believe I will over take Dangote and all African billionaires of the present...

May that will humble him...

What a greedy fellow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Price To Ship Documents From Nigeria To USA Via UPS, DHL, FEDEX / Mike Adenuga: 12 Things You Didn’t Know About Him / First Bank Vs Dispatch Rider: N355 Million Fraud Scandal (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.