Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) (53094 Views)

Ghastly Motor Accident Kills 3 In Ondo State| GRAPHIC Photos(viewers Discretion / Ghastly Car Accident In Makurdi. Benue State Capital. Photos / Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by unite4real: 5:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
How would all the dead goats have been evacuated when no mortuary can accept them.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by stonecoldcafe: 5:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
I know this is sad for the owners but its funny as hell!

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by ribbit: 5:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
Collynzo9:
From consumption of dead and possibly contaminated goats.
Something similar happened in Delta state some time ago, though it involved chickens.
dead goats from trauma not disease.. What Is the difference between killing a goat with a knife or a gun or hitting it with a car? Death is death. But they become dangerous if they die through sickness.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by fadjnr(m): 5:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
PapiWata:

There is a big difference between STEALING and GATHERING EVIDENCE, as you are no doubt aware.

This is real gathering of evidence.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by M4gunners: 5:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
Innocent Ewu Hausa Cheiii

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by Mbediogu(m): 5:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
[quote author=PapiWata post=32335357]I have seen the picture some people sneaking away with the goat. Stop them for me, I command you. They have NO RIGHT to remove that goat from the scene of that accident, until AFTER NPF Sgt. Okon has finished his investigation, with all exhibits taken to the DPO as a first step.
eti
This is a serious matter, OP. You cannot simply hide behind your camera and record these crimes without doing something to stop the culprits before they escape.

You must leap into action NOW ! Stop the GOAT !

The goat was responsible for the accident. Haven been granted Police bail for 5000 with two sureties in like sum, the owners are taking the goat for treatment at the Makurdi veterinary FMC or Madonna hospital or Sandra hospital. All human causality are to be kept as exhibits at the B division, High Level Area near the Civil Service Staff college Makurdi until investigation is completed and matter charged to court. DCO take note and minute to headquareters.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by rhames(m): 5:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
This is also a warning for those fond of eating bush meat and suya en route that they might be eating dead animals.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by VolvoS60(m): 5:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
undecided

I wonder if the locals would have been so quick to make off with the livestock if it were Fulani cattle herders - the notoriously violent ones to be specific. They often travel with firearms (illegally acquired) and they are definitely not a soft target.

For those in the insurance industry - is there any kind of insurance cover for merchandise in transit on Nigerian roads, and what are the subscription rates? Do these traders take out such policies?
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
omenka:
Was en route Abuja this morning and came across an accident scene involving a bus and a trailer full of goats. There were no human casualties in sight but hundreds of goats died in the accident. Passers by and residents took advantage of the lack of security presence in the scene to take what they can for easter. I felt sorry for the merchants. The loss can only be imagined.

A minute silence for the departed goats (souls)!!!
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by idupaul: 5:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
successhunter:

They should have called red cross. cool

You are clearly not an honest person
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by 2scorehigh(m): 5:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
Graphic indeed!
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by cirmuell(m): 5:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
PapiWata:
You forgot to include the phrase "Graphic Pictures" in your title. Please make that correction now, and that will guarantee at least 300 to 500 views by gore-fans in the house, before the end of the day.

Returning to the case of this goat, my suspicion is that the goat photographed was not dead or injured, but merely relaxing after a long day of eating people's laundry off the lines outside. Regardless, a Panel of Inquiry will now look into the IMMEDIATE AND REMOTE causes of the goat's behavior, in order to leave NO STONE UN-TURNED in the process of identifying and BRINGING TO BOOK all the usual culprits, after which the usual White Paper will be published, on The Panel's return from the official recess break in London, UK.

In conclusion, there is no cause for alarm, OP. I hereby authorize you to take custody of that goat, for onward delivery to me IF the meat is in fact still alive. If you only discover the animal to be dead AFTER you apprehend it, you of course are on your own, and may Lady Luck smile on you should that be the case. Amen.
I didn't even bother checking your name.

As for them thieves rejoicing at the misfortune of others, I hope those meat last forever in your pots of soup. undecided
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by Jhayeahsam01(m): 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
Jesus has blessed thr Easter. make me took go wait for high ways, no body knows what gonna be Ma blessing

omo naija safe the lives of human not animal

blessing in disguise
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by kinrege(m): 5:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
omenka:
Was en route Abuja this morning and came across an accident scene involving a bus and a trailer full of goats. There were no human casualties in sight but hundreds of goats died in the accident. Passers by and residents took advantage of the lack of security presence in the scene to take what they can for easter. I felt sorry for the merchants. The loss can only be imagined.
R.I.P to the goats.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by akojifred: 5:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
which area in Makurdi did this happen?
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by Faraidi(m): 5:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
omenka:
What is this one trying to say
They are working for APC
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by Defcon1(m): 5:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
So much for Lenten season
l have no doubt that many of those heartless thieves attended the cathedraticum and Good Friday service, only to steal what did not belong to them today, and the some Catholics among them will even receive Easter holy communion tomorrow
SMH

Hypocrites!
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
grin grin grin
Gracyel:

hehe...How u take know wetin I wan talk??. Funny OP. Will take it as a sarcastic statement. Graphic photos ko, Histographic photos ni....lolzzzz
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by VolvoS60(m): 5:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
Collynzo9:
I thought having a senate President from your place automatically solves all your problems. Why are they so hungry that they are stealing dead goats for food?

^^^^

grin
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
[quote author=omenka post=32334763]Was en route Abuja this morning and came across an accident scene involving a bus and a trailer full of goats. There were no human casualties in sight but hundreds of goats died in the accident. Passers by and residents took advantage of the lack of security presence in the scene to take what they can for easter. I felt sorry for the merchants. Six people lost their lives in the accident

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by CyberWolf: 5:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
grin cheesy
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by james669: 5:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
Thank God no Humans died
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by themodernman: 5:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
VolvoS60:
undecided

I wonder if the locals would have been so quick to make off with the livestock if it were Fulani cattle herders - the notoriously violent ones to be specific. They often travel with firearms (illegally acquired) and they are definitely not a soft target.

For those in the insurance industry - is there any kind of insurance cover for merchandise in transit on Nigerian roads, and what are the subscription rates? Do these traders take out such policies?

Abi oh! A sound of "gbola!" in d air will av made d thieves scamper for safety. Its such a pity site sha.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by chronique(m): 5:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
So people actually eat dead animals that weren't slaughtered for the blood to come out? Doesn't the bible forbid it? Poverty is a bad and terrible thing.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by beegurl(f): 5:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
Easter celebration is complete for them. Chop plenty.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by Jannie1999(f): 5:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
Nawa oo so goat dey die for accident sha nigerians will not waste any opportunity and where dat merchant dey when ppl go dey carry his goat
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
there were survivors and the owners of the goats gave out the dead as Easter gift

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
Gracyel:

hehe...How u take know wetin I wan talk??. Funny OP. Will take it as a sarcastic statement. Graphic photos ko, Histographic photos ni....lolzzzz

Fine girl. U fit gracyel grace my house? I've stock of goats (not dead ones) in my house.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by koife(m): 5:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
...and so it happened in those days there was great mourning in the land as they gathered to give them mass burial. grin cry
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by lovely17(m): 5:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
for this guys it's asun for lunch
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by Btruth: 5:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
Wouldn't it be better eating fresh than get wasted? My thought though.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

On-Board Diagnostics (OBD II) - Questions And Answers Thread / Which SUV is Best For A Budget Of 1.4 Million? / Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.