Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) (53087 Views)

Ghastly Motor Accident Kills 3 In Ondo State| GRAPHIC Photos(viewers Discretion / Ghastly Car Accident In Makurdi. Benue State Capital. Photos / Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
Gracyel:

Well, fish is okay...But you have to try harder. tongue

What else do i have to add again? Ok, come dog meat will also be available.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by dannyville2(m): 9:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
omenka:
Trust Benue people and meat. They can kill for it.

It was a sorrowful scene honestly. Those guys couldn't even pay at least 5K each for those goats. They were just yanking them and taking off. The merchants tried to fight them off using sticks but they were overwhelmed by the sheer number of the "thieves". It was a hopeless situation. Really felt sorry for them.

We are talking about millions here.
omo no be all Benue fifle like am por meat o... Na tiv fifle like am por meat
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by telexfree1: 9:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
They should put a knife to the throats to let out the blood first
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by Gracyel(f): 10:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
RedBenson:

What else do i have to add again? Ok, come dog meat will also be available.
Lolzzz....
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
Gracyel:

Lolzzz....

So are you coming?
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by Gracyel(f): 10:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
RedBenson:

So are you coming?

Am almost there.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
Gracyel:

Am almost there.

How close are you?
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by Gracyel(f): 10:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
RedBenson:

How close are you?
Am right there. Come and open the gate.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
Gracyel:

Am right there. Come and open the gate.

Cant find you. Hope you not ghost-like in appearance? Lol.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
PapiWata:
I have seen the picture some people sneaking away with the goat. Stop them for me, I command you. They have NO RIGHT to remove that goat from the scene of that accident, until AFTER NPF Sgt. Okon has finished his investigation, with all exhibits taken to the DPO as a first step.

This is a serious matter, OP. You cannot simply hide behind your camera and record these crimes without doing something to stop the culprits before they escape.

You must leap into action NOW ! Stop the GOAT !

I believe you have not been there at all. Makurdi which is the capital is going through a terrible state. I visited there and saw kids eat from the 12 varieties of mango. I see most of the kids as climbers, they would climb tall trees and be happy about eating mango morning, afternoon and night. They see a goat, and they shouldn't eat it? I pray oo.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by Gracyel(f): 10:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
RedBenson:

Cant find you. Hope you not ghost-like in appearance? Lol.
Ahn ahn...How can u say that?. I'll go back o.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by piagetskinner(m): 11:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
Some Benue people, converting things that do not belong to them since 12AD
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by strawberryinc(m): 12:05am On Apr 05, 2015
suya go cheap today for that side o
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by vikeyz(m): 12:37am On Apr 05, 2015
Ayoof dey purge belle o
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by Nobody: 1:05am On Apr 05, 2015
Hunger is real.

Naija I hail..
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by VolvoS60(m): 4:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
lastpage:

The location of the battery of that your VolvoS60 is a nightmare! I hate Volvo! sad

Back to Goat things:
There was this incident somewhere in the "East" when those Fulani used to graze their cattle on people's farm and cause complete crop destruction.
So, Villagers acme up with a plan to dig big trenches on their farm and when the Cattle came calling, they fell into the trnch and could not get out.... neither could Musa-the-Cattle rearer carry it out.

When he finally gave up and left, villagers descended on the Cattle and yo know what happened..... They took their own "pound of flesh" ! grin grin grin

It kept repeating itself on till one day when the fulani decided that if they must loose the Cattle, they wont allow Villagers to eat it.
So, anytime such happens, they pour a very strong dose of POISON on such cattle and left it to die.

Brothers, come and see how a whole village almost got wiped out when they descended on the poisoned cattle and ate-away with the usual reckless abandon.

Our able "cattle-rearer" from Daura, our one and only #SaiBaaba, knowing the problem first-hand, should please speed-up measures to enact laws which prevent the cattles from damaging people's crops.....so as to prevent further clashes between farmers and Fulani cattle rearers.
Particularly, the practice of -graze-roaming cattles should be discouraged, we are no longer on the 16th century and grazing land is not that available like before.
Properly managed grazing range can be set-up in exclusive areas for them, if the practice is difficult to stop......and properly enforced.

Lastpage!

BTW: Vote APC/Omo Baaba (Ambode) for Governor, Lagos State cannot afford another 4yrs of being an opposition state.... we need #SaiBaaba to build and complete that 4th Mainland bridge. We also need assistance on the Mono Rail!

^^^^
I am a volvo fan by association only. Driven a few but never actually owned one... sad

Cattle ranching by pastoralists in Nigeria has to enter the 21st century. With deforestation and other forms of pressure on land resources, the tension between farmers and nomadic pastoralists is not going to go away soon. You are right - there simply isn't enough land for both. The sooner Fulani herdsmen are made to understand this, the better for all.

On the guber elections on Saturday...I will definitely be voting against Ambode/APC. The APC in Lagos has not been open or transparent in the running of its affairs and that is not going to change anytime soon. Mr Ambode represents the continuation of the current order - a government that does not respect the people enough to accede to requests for free access to information. angry No way i will vote for such.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by MrOODS(m): 5:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
omenka:
Was en route Abuja this morning and came across an accident scene involving a bus and a trailer full of goats. There were no human casualties in sight but hundreds of goats died in the accident. Passers by and residents took advantage of the lack of security presence in the scene to take what they can for easter. I felt sorry for the merchants. The loss can only be imagined.

Buh eating dead animals is supposed to be Haram i.e forbidden for Muslims. So can I assume those taking those dead goats are xtians? Someone pls clarify
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by styno(m): 6:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
Collynzo9:
I thought having a senate President from your place automatically solves all your problems. Why are they so hungry that they are stealing dead goats for food?
While existing on the standing protocols, I want to tell you that there's no cause for control as everything is under alarm! After all, they are just helping to dispose off the dead animals befor it constitutes a biological hazard to the environment or would you have prefered human casualties? Those goats were doomed to die this easter the only difference being that they died before reaching their destination
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by styno(m): 6:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
Defcon1:
So much for Lenten season
l have no doubt that many of those heartless thieves attended the cathedraticum and Good Friday service, only to steal what did not belong to them today, and the some Catholics among them will even receive Easter holy communion tomorrow
SMH

Hypocrites!

Screaming In Orubebe's voice: We will not accept this! we will not take this! you are compromised! you are biased! You are religiously discriminative! we will challenge this! .. (Now sitting with mic in hand)
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by khassy(m): 3:52am On Apr 06, 2015
Keyana:
chai.... Khassy see your people o.
strolls into thread with orijin in hand

wattapen
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 06, 2015
MrOODS:

Buh eating dead animals is supposed to be Haram i.e forbidden for Muslims. So can I assume those taking those dead goats are xtians? Someone pls clarify

Mr, in car talk, we don't discuss any word relating to religion. If you can't cope with that, stay clear to avoid issues with cartalk membera and mods.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by lungwun(m): 9:45am On Apr 06, 2015
lomomike:

Mr, in car talk, we don't discuss any word relating to religion. If you can't cope with that, stay clear to avoid issues with cartalk membera and mods.

In fact, lomomike, I am against all these accident threads, it's distasteful. I avoid the first page and any pictures which could upset me. But for the sake of people who may have lost their lives and their families,, let's refrain from threads like these.

They need to be stopped. This is a car talk section. Talking about accidents should not be part of it. One could create a thread about it but taking pictures and uploading it to the internet is nothing short of an act of depravity.

If you see an accident that people lost their lives, you should pray for the souls of the dearly departed, not take pictures.

And to the people that take these pictures, take a good hard look at your present situation. And realise that by doing things like this, you will probably never rise above your current economic situation

You moderators should talk amongst yourselves and come up with a solution to this.

/Rant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? / Old 1966 Volkswagen Beetle Transformed By Nigerian Man (Photos) / Made-In-Nigeria Car Spotted In Ogba, Lagos Today (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.