Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,481 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Nadia And Micheal Essien - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia And Micheal Essien (11108 Views)

Read Nadia Buari's Touching Tribute 2 Majid Michel's Mom+Photos Of Nadia And Mom / PHOTO: Nadia And Jim Iyke Enjoying Themself In Their Matching Outfits / This Is Between Nonso Diobu And Micheal Ezuruonye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nadia And Micheal Essien by joyblinks(f): 6:49pm On Jan 24, 2009
Gollywood superstar, Nadia Buari and Chelsea Football Club star, Michael Essien are said to be planning their wedding. The couple who have been together for over a year are allegedly engaged. Nadia and Michael are two of Ghana’s biggest stars while Nadia is a a celebrated actress, Michael plays international football for Ghana and Chelsea.

http://www.bellanaija.com/2008/11/12/bn-tidbits-ini-edos-wedding-caroline-ekanem-danjuma-uche-elendu-jennifer-eliogu-expecting-nadia-buari-michael-essien-jim-iyke-plus-more/

Re: Nadia And Micheal Essien by Raymond88(m): 2:37am On Jan 25, 2009
She seems to me to be a gold digger by her body language in that picture. undecided
Re: Nadia And Micheal Essien by SeanT21(f): 3:54am On Jan 25, 2009
Raymond88:

She seems to me to be a gold digger by her body language in that picture. undecided

She already has money.

Congrats to them!!
Re: Nadia And Micheal Essien by DisGuy: 4:15am On Jan 25, 2009
SeanT21:

She already has money.

Congrats to them!!

Like £150,000 every weeek?? i dont think so!

i thought she was married with kids and i thought he got a white girl some ex-slapper whose doing the rounds?!?!?!
Re: Nadia And Micheal Essien by Pepeye(f): 3:02pm On Jan 25, 2009
She sure boasts of a glowing skin
Re: Nadia And Micheal Essien by Emad(f): 4:49pm On Jan 28, 2009
hummmmmmmmm this Nadia has a problem with her Make up ,

i just want to believe she did his one herself, and that wig again!!!!
i thought i said she she make them better? haba did some one not go and tell her? angry
Re: Nadia And Micheal Essien by joyblinks(f): 6:19pm On Jan 28, 2009
She seems to me to be a gold digger by her body language in that picture.

i support u oh.

i dont jst like her look in the pik. she look like person wey dem drag to snap picture with the guy.

all her doings are fake. even in movies.
Re: Nadia And Micheal Essien by amebono14: 3:52am On Jan 30, 2009
wherever there is a ghanian or liberain person on a thread,there u will see sean watever supporting them,but if it were a nigerian,it becomes "i dont care"

why u keep wasting ur time and coming on a nigerian site is wat i really dont get
Re: Nadia And Micheal Essien by SeanT21(f): 4:59am On Jan 31, 2009
amebo no.1:

wherever there is a ghanian or liberain person on a thread,there u will see sean watever supporting them,but if it were a nigerian,it becomes "i dont care"

why u keep wasting ur time and coming on a nigerian site is wat i really dont get

Why R U spreading lies? lipsrsealed

U gat proof?
Re: Nadia And Micheal Essien by tpia: 5:35am On Jan 31, 2009
this nadia should hurry up and get married.

She's already looking married even though she's still single.

She better step on it. Time and tide wait for no man.
Re: Nadia And Micheal Essien by spikedcylinder: 2:27pm On Feb 05, 2009
Nawa o.

How do married people "look"?
Re: Nadia And Micheal Essien by tpia: 12:58am On Feb 06, 2009
Re: Nadia And Micheal Essien by Pepeye(f): 1:03am On Feb 06, 2009
she kinda looks bloated but still got a nice skin. . .hence her beauty
Re: Nadia And Micheal Essien by spikedcylinder: 9:38am On Feb 06, 2009
tpia:

no particular look per se.

But in this picture, Nadia looks like she stayed up half the night tending a baby. cheesy

You might be right. She could have "stayed up all night" tending to "the baby". wink tongue
Re: Nadia And Micheal Essien by tpia: 3:05pm On Feb 06, 2009
Re: Nadia And Micheal Essien by senam(f): 9:14pm On Feb 08, 2009
Nadia already comes from a rich family and Essien comes from a very humble home.Essiens' mom made Essien leave his first girl friend with whom he has a child with.Dis same mother is not in favour of Nadia, yet they are saying dey are gettin married in December2009 .Both are in dreamlands. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Nadia And Micheal Essien by ifyalways(f): 10:54pm On Feb 08, 2009
senam:

Nadia already comes from a rich family and Essien comes from a very humble home.Essiens' mom made Essien leave his first girl friend with whom he has a child with.Dis same mother is not in favour of Nadia, yet they are saying dey are gettin married in December2009 .Both are in dreamlands. lipsrsealed undecided
newsflash ! ! !
Re: Nadia And Micheal Essien by Treetop20(m): 10:56pm On Feb 08, 2009
senam:

golly, you seem to know a lot about them already
Re: Nadia And Micheal Essien by MrCrackles(m): 10:57pm On Feb 08, 2009
senam:

How your own be?!
Re: Nadia And Micheal Essien by ckz: 12:17pm On Feb 11, 2009
Nadia already comes from a rich family and Essien comes from a very humble home.Essiens' mom made Essien leave his first girl friend with whom he has a child with.Dis same mother is not in favour of Nadia, yet they are saying dey are gettin married in December2009 .Both are in dreamlands.   

In the first place when we talkin aba riches then u cant compare nadia with micheal essien he earns a £90,000 a week Lives in a Huge mansion in Surrey, drives a porsche and even if nadia is rich not to that extent. Secondly he first dated a girl named dela then after they broke up he started

datin nadia and she confirmed it on the ghanian channel
http://news.ghananation.com/templates/?a=8708&z=12

tv3 a month later we hear he has a new born baby
http://www.modernghana.com/sports/162763/2/Baby-essien-born
and a few months later he thinkin about marryin nadia.
Re: Nadia And Micheal Essien by Omolola1(f): 12:52pm On Feb 11, 2009
am happy for them wink
Re: Nadia And Micheal Essien by Grizzly(m): 1:23pm On Feb 12, 2009
Hmmmm, Okpatikpotikpo, shocked
as a chelsea fan, now i know where essien gets his injuries from. lipsrsealed
Re: Nadia And Micheal Essien by tpia: 2:27pm On Feb 12, 2009
Re: Nadia And Micheal Essien by spikedcylinder: 10:21am On Feb 13, 2009
Grizzly:

Hmmmm, Okpatikpotikpo, shocked
as a chelsea fan, now i know where essien gets his injuries from. lipsrsealed

Lol. Where? tongue
Re: Nadia And Micheal Essien by thameamead(f): 11:58am On Sep 03, 2009
micheal is never going to marry nadia, she's living in cloud cocokoo land, he's got a baby boy for the half ghana and half lebenese girl, nadia is nothing but a gold digger, she's not from from a rich family, i 'll say she's from a an average family, as for dela, micheal was never married to her, although he promised to marry her when they both arrived in the d uk, but u know what dis african footballers are like, as soon as he got 2 d UK, he started slepping with those white gold-diggers, he's nothing but a fool, those grirls r hanging out with him beacuse of who he was, if he was working steward @ chelsea football club, they would not even give him the time of the day, he just wants to sleep around, i wish him luck, micheal's mum hates nadia with a passion, y can't he just settle for some1 that wants him for who he is, nadia thinks she's the queen of the hill that dat she sleeepin with micheal, she's quiet attractive, well she's mixed race, half ghanian and half germany,
Re: Nadia And Micheal Essien by thameamead(f): 12:01pm On Sep 03, 2009
by d way, micheal was seeing nadia, dela and the girl who's got d baby for him @ d same time, the three of them knew but turned a blind eye, he did not evn tell nadia about his baby boy, she read it in d papers
Re: Nadia And Micheal Essien by AjaraEwuro: 12:01pm On Sep 03, 2009
See Naija beefs - na wa for Nigerians o.
Re: Nadia And Micheal Essien by MrCrackles(m): 12:03pm On Sep 03, 2009
Nigerians sef get wahala. . . .We carry Nadia and Essien palaver put for chest as if it is the next big thing!
Psssf. . .

Thamesmead
^ Where did you get all your information from
Re: Nadia And Micheal Essien by thameamead(f): 12:21pm On Sep 03, 2009
MrCrackles, got d infor from a very very very liable source, have a nice wkend
Re: Nadia And Micheal Essien by Emad(f): 1:33pm On Sep 03, 2009
grin why does this story make me laugh?
oh i see now? because actually Nadia acted a film which was tittled "Playboy"
Re: Nadia And Micheal Essien by Godmother(f): 2:00pm On Sep 03, 2009
thameamead:

micheal is never going to marry nadia, she's living in cloud cocokoo land, he's got a baby boy for the half ghana and half lebenese girl, nadia is nothing but a gold digger, she's not from from a rich family, i 'll say she's from a an average family, as for dela, micheal was never married to her, although he promised to marry her when they both arrived in the d uk, but u know what dis african footballers are like, as soon as he got 2 d UK, he started slepping with those white gold-diggers, he's nothing but a fool, those grirls r hanging out with him beacuse of who he was, if he was working steward @ chelsea football club, they would not even give him the time of the day, he just wants to sleep around, i wish him luck, micheal's mum hates nadia with a passion, y can't he just settle for some1 that wants him for who he is, nadia thinks she's the queen of the hill that dat she sleeepin with micheal, she's quiet attractive, well she's mixed race, half ghanian and half germany,

Some of the stuff you posted are really strong. How do you know all these? Anyway, seems like you have some serious beef for Nadia. Let her be. If Michael is playing with her, she'll know with time. But I agree that she seems to appear fake, sha
Re: Nadia And Micheal Essien by chic2pimp(m): 6:31am On Oct 06, 2009
thameamead:

You again. Why is there so much hate in your posts? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

(watch Video) Dj Cuppy Exposes Her Pussy (vagina) In New Outing Dress / Wow! Most Beautiful Girl Nigeria (mbgn) 2008 Contestants Are Actually Pretty! / 'my Buttocks Is 7ft Wide & I Am Proud Of It' - Sarah Massey (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.