Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach (36652 Views)

Artist Draws Tonto Dikeh And Husband Loved Up Photo / Mercy Johnson & Husband Loved Up In New Photos / Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by sexyjennik(f): 10:43am On Apr 04, 2015
Lovebirds Caroline and her billionaire husband, Musa Danjuma pictured holding onto each other and kissing as they relax at the beach today with one of their sons. How lovely! Almost 10 years together

6 Likes

Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by greatmarshall(m): 11:03am On Apr 04, 2015
Money is sweet!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by angelTI(f): 11:11am On Apr 04, 2015
Love is wonderful

6 Likes

Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by axortedbabe(f): 11:29am On Apr 04, 2015
I see d danjumas..
Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by izzyboy10(m): 11:30am On Apr 04, 2015
The husband na baaad nigga.See where im hand go touch.

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by vislabraye(m): 11:43am On Apr 04, 2015
sexyjennik:
Lovebirds Caroline and her billionaire husband, Musa Danjuma pictured holding onto each other and kissing as they relax at the beach today with one of their sons. How lovely! Almost 10 years together

APC husband PDP wife. Na wa o. But Caroline was my crush embarassed
Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by Nonybb: 11:45am On Apr 04, 2015
Women are dangerous. Just because of the money he married an old-timer. When the monies are gone, women are gone

6 Likes

Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by LesbianBoy(m): 11:51am On Apr 04, 2015
Op pls change the title of this thread!

The thread should be...

Caroline Danjuma and her billionaire Ancestor loved up at the beach! angry

13 Likes

Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
Nice family.. smiley
Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by ilovecritics(m): 12:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
[size=24pt]Women?
Niqqqur just make money first.. I got my eyes on Yvonne Nelson, i'll just buy her a custom made Aston Martin.

That girl dey give me sleepless nights[/size]!*

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by NegeduGrace(f): 12:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
Her husband is a nice couple..lol..I will miss my dear first lady o!

6 Likes

Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by rattlesnake(m): 1:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
Money women smh

1 Like

Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by CR77(f): 1:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
So cool

The man na badoo

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by Ojestas(m): 1:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
Dangote . . Danjuma. . .i don change my name to dan-ojestas. grin

9 Likes

Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by asdfjklhaha(f): 1:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
Lovely couple
Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by Ilekeh(f): 1:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
NegeduGrace:
Her husband is a nice couple..lol..I will miss my dear first lady o!

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by Ilekeh(f): 1:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
Money.......
Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by coolestca(m): 1:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
ok
Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
Billionaire? I've seen fresher couples.
Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by godwil114(m): 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
So wetin concern me
Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by suyamasta(m): 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
They look so sexy! as in that guy hold sometin wey make sense
Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
?

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
Omo, see where this bobo dey hold..... Baddest guy ever liveth...
Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by hammedkola(m): 1:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
See that ass menh!....Moderate grin grin grin
Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by jbl007(m): 1:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
ilovecritics:
[size=24pt]Women?
Niqqqur just make money first.. I got my eyes on Yvonne Nelson, i'll just buy her a custom made Aston Martin.

That girl dey give me sleepless nights[/size]!*
lol...ur sleepless nights have just begun o.

6 Likes

Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by enygmababe: 1:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
That's just a pose...doesn't even look real. undecided The guy is too stiff. Pps forming love tongue
Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by Orikinla(m): 1:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
There is no romance without finance.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by adesegun121(m): 1:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ok
Re: Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach by dagentility(f): 1:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
Nonybb:
Women are dangerous. Just because of the money he married an old-timer. When the monies are gone, women are gone
who on earth doesn't like money?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Family And Now / Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos / Bovi's Mother, Margaret Ugboma Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.