Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps (36241 Views)

#edodecides 2016 Elections In Maps / Three Reasons Nigeria's Elections Next Week Could Turn Violent! / All Elections In Nigeria Were Rigged Since 1960 - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by joystickextendr: 11:40am On Apr 04, 2015
okay
Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by pazienza(m): 11:40am On Apr 04, 2015
And the gloating continues!
Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by darlenese(f): 11:41am On Apr 04, 2015
I still believe the unity of Nigeria is a fraud

5 Likes

Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by sheunflexy(m): 11:41am On Apr 04, 2015
Nice one,sai baba.
Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by IamSimi(m): 11:42am On Apr 04, 2015
its alright[color=#000099][/color] cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by jjwaterfalls(f): 11:43am On Apr 04, 2015
Wonderful statistics, I must say.
Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by hadizasaf: 11:43am On Apr 04, 2015
GET YOUR ORIGINAL TINTED PERMIT AND PERSONALISED POLICE SPY NUMBER FOR YOUR COMPANY TRUCK

https://www.nairaland.com/2202096/tinted-glass-permits-police-spy
Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by DollyParton1(f): 11:44am On Apr 04, 2015
EKITI is a bastard baby of the Odu'a nation.
See the red little piece of shiit in the midst of blues.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by hensben(m): 11:44am On Apr 04, 2015
This is very informative, it create an awareness to nigeria populates.

Op kudos
Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by abdulabbakar(m): 11:45am On Apr 04, 2015
forget demarcation and lets assume we all vote for change...everyone will be carried along!

1 Like

Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by IGBOSON2: 11:46am On Apr 04, 2015
Don't know what happened in that silly Benue! You could have been looking at a potential map of a CONTIGUOUS NEW NATION.....a new country with true compatriots who share common goals, values, ideals and largely one faith!

I pray it comes to pass!
Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by Idrismusty97(m): 11:46am On Apr 04, 2015
DollyParton1:
EKITI is a bastard baby of the Odu'a nation.
See the red little piece of shiit in the midst of blues.
Chai! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 04, 2015
bushdoc9919:

You are on the wrong thread, Sam-san.

No, I know what I'm saying. Look at the legend of the map, APC=Blue=Chelsea grin
Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by Owliver(m): 11:47am On Apr 04, 2015
Taylor86:
wonder y dis northerners are so populated like dis, shekau have to put more effort this time, it seems d dead ones are rising again
their population is not the issue here. They are always ready and willing to treck miles and wait under hot sun to vote their person while on the other hand the southerners are always ahome pinging and browsing instagram and facebook and saying "my votes don't count"

8 Likes

Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 04, 2015
publicenemy:
Most Nigerianss voted on tribal and religuos lines.

Then how do you explain the follwing states...

Benue, Kogi and Kwara?

Benue that is over 90% Christian went for APC.

Kogi...with a sizeable Christian population went for APC.

Even Kaduna fell to APC....when in the good old days of 2007....it had a hard core of PDP supporters even in the Hausa speaking north.

PDP lost for many reasons....religion does not really play a major role.

7 Likes

Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by Burger01(m): 11:49am On Apr 04, 2015
Ekiti sa! See as dem stained SW... Stomach Infrastructure people tongue

5 Likes

Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by richard870(m): 11:49am On Apr 04, 2015
Awon eeediots!
Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by Anaskie(m): 11:49am On Apr 04, 2015
Idrismusty97:
I see one region putting all their eggs in one basket smiley. Northerners even gave PDP lots of votes compared to what the SE gave APC, Now no Senate presidency for them tongue.
When will you guys get tired of this cliche? Its really getting boring.

For the past 6 years, a Yoruba man was neither President, Vice-President, Senate-President, Deputy Senate President, Speaker, Deputy Speaker or even the Chief Judge.

Despite this, the South-West prospered very well, mostly because they had passionate governors.

You guys make it appear as if being the President or Senate-President is all there is to government.

The Southeast and South-south states will still flourish despite not occupying any of those positions.

The gubernatorial elections are yet to be conducted and I'm pretty sure the people there are ready to vote in true leaders who'll govern them well.

Please, let's stop this silly twaddle.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by holyokoto(m): 11:50am On Apr 04, 2015
Taylor86:
yes now i see where GEJ failure was programmed

for my fellow niger delta brothers take note of dis, any body who might succeed buhari in 2019 shuld pls cut off kano, katsina and kaduna from nigeria map

we are coming back in 2019, wait for us dis time around we are moving to Aso rock with a native doctor

Do we have only two Geopolitical Zone? So for you after North West rule Is Niger Delta?

1 Like

Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 04, 2015
IGBOSON2:
Don't know what happened in that silly Benue! You could have been looking at a potential map of a contiguous NEW NATION.....a new country with true compatriots who share common goals, values, ideals and faith!

I pray it comes to pass!

Suswam happened to Benue.

Infact....I suspected PDP might do badly in Benue thanks to the mismanagement of the state over the past 8 years....but even then I thought it might be a narrow PDP victory.

Looks like I, and many other armchair analysts were wrong.....

Benue is a good example of how under-performance can devastate a party's chances. Five months salaries delayed...in a state where civil servants and their dependents form the majority of the voting public is not good.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 04, 2015
bastien:
am I not?
Far from it tongue
Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by gragraboy: 11:51am On Apr 04, 2015
This is brilliant! Did you use ARC GIS to do these maps?

1 Like

Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 04, 2015
Owliver:
their population is not the issue here. They are always ready and willing to treck miles and wait under hot sun to vote their person while on the other hand the southerners are always ahome pinging and browsing instagram and facebook and saying "my votes don't count"

hmmmm words

u nailed it bro, even as a GEJ i am I didn't vote, i was glancing the net checking for updates, refreshing nairaland...

that's the truth bro

1 Like

Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by zimuqtar(m): 11:52am On Apr 04, 2015
eyaah, so naso dey tak loose .....
Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by calcal: 11:52am On Apr 04, 2015
I which other parts of Nigeria emulate the voting pattern and people awareness in SW.
Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by holyokoto(m): 11:52am On Apr 04, 2015
calebo101:
They all voted along religious and ethnic choices.

One Nigeria is a very big joke. See how that small Niger Delta produces the wealth that feeds the nation shocked shocked and that same region consists of the hardest working region in Nigeria,The Igbos smiley. Now i see why the other regions can't do without Niger Delta and the East. As dem big reach dem nor fit feed themselves cheesy.

Niger Delta and Biafra wake up, form a merger and demand your sovereignty. Those parasites up there will never let you go because you feed their lazy asses. If they had what you have they would have chased you away since time immemorial. Form a merger and sail away ooooooo smiley

We can even lobby a section of the middlebet for economic reasons as well and become a big federation on our own. Niger Delta/Biafra it's time to act oooo, those vampires up there will suffocate us. Chai, no wonder na the North shout One Nigeria pass, because they bring nothing to the table. (FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF DELTA BIAFRA grin grin grin)

Funny u

1 Like

Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by Owliver(m): 11:53am On Apr 04, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Then how do you explain the follwing states...

Benue, Kogi and Kwara?

Benue that is over 90% Christian went for APC.

Kogi...with a sizeable Christian population went for APC.

Even Kaduna fell to APC....when in the good old days of 2007....it had a hard core of PDP supporters even in the Hausa speaking north.

PDP lost for many reasons....religion does not really play a major role.
religion and tribalism played a great role in that election. Especially tribalism

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by Rilwayne001: 11:54am On Apr 04, 2015
Taylor86:
wonder y dis northerners are so populated like dis, shekau have to put more effort this time, it seems d dead ones are rising again
Shaking my head undecided
Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 04, 2015
Burger01:
Ekiti sa! See as dem stained SW... Stomach Infrastructure people tongue

Back in 2001....the then governor of Osun state sacked excess civil servants. Guess what happened to him in the 2003 election....

Fayemi was not a stomach infrastructure man. He was a technocrat governor. Under normal Nigerian circumstances...he would not have been voted into office. But he was...and he started reforming things. Unfortunately Ekiti people are like most Nigerians looking for their daily bread. They don't want to hear about that long term Plan that would bring benefits in ten years time...they want today's bread.

Not bad....but the main reason why Nigeria is underdeveloped...and why Buhari may not be much of an improvement.

4 Likes

Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by Flets: 11:55am On Apr 04, 2015
It would be nice to see the % contribution of this heavily populated north to the country's GDP and Economy.

Why would a state that generates less than 20 million per month recieve 4billion allocation from the federal?

How have the north harnessed her population to its advantage rather than at the polls and for violence?

Nigeria is wrongly structured and must be corrected using true federalism.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Mad Man Got Knocked Down While Crossing The Road. Now I Am Stuck With Him / Conductor Cooking Under Petrol Tanker [photos] / Google Celebrates Ladi Kwali (Nigerian Potter) With A Doodle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.