Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

THE ORIGINALS: Who Else Is Watchin? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / THE ORIGINALS: Who Else Is Watchin? (1725 Views)

The Originals Season 4(season 6) Thread / Where Can I Download The TV Series The Originals / Can An Alpha's Bite(teen Wolf) Kill An Original Vampire(the Originals)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

THE ORIGINALS: Who Else Is Watchin? by CaptPlanet(m): 11:11am On Apr 04, 2015
This tv show just started to get interesting.
Even though they're just a bunch of Vampires, werewolves, witches and hybrids looking to scheme/ kill each other. What do you think?
Re: THE ORIGINALS: Who Else Is Watchin? by parrotibaba(m): 11:14am On Apr 04, 2015
bro dia is a thread already for dis TV show
Re: THE ORIGINALS: Who Else Is Watchin? by eistien(m): 11:38am On Apr 04, 2015
Love this movie like crazy.
My best season film ever, already on season 2 episode 16.
Re: THE ORIGINALS: Who Else Is Watchin? by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 04, 2015
Another junk thread.. undecided
Re: THE ORIGINALS: Who Else Is Watchin? by CaptPlanet(m): 12:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
eistien:

Heheh...ok had no idea.
Re: THE ORIGINALS: Who Else Is Watchin? by CaptPlanet(m): 12:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
koice:
Another junk thread.. undecided

If you're looking for who to pick a fight with, not here, definitely not me.
Re: THE ORIGINALS: Who Else Is Watchin? by CaptPlanet(m): 12:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
eistien:

It's nice
The best? I doubt it
Re: THE ORIGINALS: Who Else Is Watchin? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
CaptPlanet:

If you're looking for who to pick a fight with, not here, definitely not me.

Who's looking to pick a fight with who?? I only stated a fact, nothing more. The Originals already has a thread,

https://www.nairaland.com/1244022/vampire-diaries-originals-fan-page/192

... which automatically relegated this one you created in the status of JUNK, which btw will soon be closed by the mods when they see it. Have a nice day.
Re: THE ORIGINALS: Who Else Is Watchin? by CaptPlanet(m): 12:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
koice:

Who's looking to pick a fight with who?? I only stated a fact, nothing more. The Originals already has a thread,

... which automatically relegated this one you created in the status of JUNK, which btw will soon be closed by the mods when they see it. Have a nice day.

Yeah, someone already informed me. Thanks but no thanks. Smh
Have a nice day too.
Re: THE ORIGINALS: Who Else Is Watchin? by nani667: 2:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
There's already a thread for this series in this section.... This thread isn't necessary
Re: THE ORIGINALS: Who Else Is Watchin? by shahydbinaliyu(m): 6:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
E dey different, ,, this thread is purely for the originals not Vampire Diaries and the originals
Re: THE ORIGINALS: Who Else Is Watchin? by shahydbinaliyu(m): 6:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
CaptPlanet:
This tv show just started to get interesting.
Even though they're just a bunch of Vampires, werewolves, witches and hybrids looking to scheme/ kill each other. What do you think?

My guy, , , tell me about the latest episode jare
Re: THE ORIGINALS: Who Else Is Watchin? by CaptPlanet(m): 6:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

My guy, , , tell me about the latest episode jare

The last one I watched, elijah and his bro are still trying to protect their territory, their brothers are working with their mom to change them to witches while their dad still hunts them.

1 Like

Re: THE ORIGINALS: Who Else Is Watchin? by parrotibaba(m): 8:04am On Apr 05, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:
E dey different, ,, this thread is purely for the originals not Vampire Diaries and the originals
e no different ,both shows r related ,d vampire diaries gave birth to d originals so it's fitting dat de hv d same thread n besides ,just like d other threads dat followed ur trend ,d mods r going to close dis thread soon
Re: THE ORIGINALS: Who Else Is Watchin? by UjSizzle(f): 10:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
koice:

He's right. Please use the link already provided. Thanks!

1 Like

(1)

Join Film- Making Whatsap Group / The Unnoticeable Mistakes In Some Movies (photos) / Where Can I Download "Ella" Yoruba Comedy Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.