Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,907 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

As We Await Those 'miracles' Promised By Apc/gmb, I Say .... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As We Await Those 'miracles' Promised By Apc/gmb, I Say .... (725 Views)

Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) / APC (GMB) Paid AIT Over N800million For Live Coverage, Of Presidential Campaign / ”Gmb I Really Like But Gej I Love” – Charles Novia Lists Reasons For Voting Gej (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As We Await Those 'miracles' Promised By Apc/gmb, I Say .... by TheFreeOne: 12:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
President GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN(GCFR) lost an election but won global acclaim as one of african finest democrats, a feat his opponents/critics may never achieve in their life time.

The concession he made via a phone call to GMB (whom I still insists not qualified for the office of the president) goes a long way to douse the tension, halt the killings that would have occur and reaffirm his belief that his ambition is not worth the blood of nigerians unlike GMB who has never conceeded defeat in all his past failed bids which led to the death of hundreds of nigerians.

GEJ played his part despite the propagandas, name-calling, distractions and BH.
He was termed clueless & weak... however he *transformed agric sector, *reduction in food imports, *revived rail sector, *unbundling of power sector, *sports devt, *strenghten govt institutions to curtail wastage/stealing in parastatals/agencies, *equipped our military, *under his watch Nigeria became the largest economy in africa, *construction of federal roads, *revival of automotive industries, *modernised airports, *founded new universities, *build almajiri schools, *signed FOI into law..e.t.c and above all convened a NATIONAL CONFERENCE that recommended total restructuring of Nigeria into a better, equitable, fair and just society for all and the unborn generations.

To buharists who prefers Nepa bill to school certificate as required by law I say shame on you because Nigeria is not a jungle. However I'll advice you hold your man accountable henceforth since you all believe change is possible through your messiah as we all journey into another 4 years of democratic process.

To those corrupt /selfish politicians, tin-gods and agents of western imperialism who believed nigeria belongs to them and they can foster anyone on us and succeeded in riding on the back of GMB (a PAWN) into Aso Rock, I hope this time around you will allow your candidate perform those 'MIRACLES' he promised nigerians.

To fellow nigerians who believed in GEJ inspite of obstacles/distractions and that this country will definitely be great I say CONGRATULATIONS as we hope for a better nation. And to our real friends/allies home and abroad I say thank you for your understanding and support.

I will conclude by saying what we need for a real change/development is overhaul of the fraudulent 1999 constitution and total restructuring of the country as contained in the NATIONAL CONFERENCE RECOMMENDATIONS. Anything short of that will only make us run around in circles.

Thanks GEJ for your statesmanship and love of country.

God bless the Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

:--- TheFreeOne

1 Like

Re: As We Await Those 'miracles' Promised By Apc/gmb, I Say .... by TheFreeOne: 11:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2271675/cant-insult-north-stay-power-knwankwaso

Are we back to the reign of oligarchs/feudal lords or 'egypt' as stated by kwankwaso

I hope the betrayers, moles and their foreign masters are listening Those 'sai' and 'change' chanters I hope you aint deaf

Welcome to the "REAL DEAL" or should I say the "ONE CHANCE" from the North.

2 Likes

Re: As We Await Those 'miracles' Promised By Apc/gmb, I Say .... by TheFreeOne: 1:00am On May 03, 2015
e. Suggest “quick fixes” which will result in tangible, visible and practical measures so that CHANGE will be seen after 30 days, after 100 days, after 6 months of the Administration taking office.

https://www.nairaland.com/2287653/apc-reveals-transition-committees-terms
Re: As We Await Those 'miracles' Promised By Apc/gmb, I Say .... by ifyan(m): 2:38am On May 03, 2015
You are waiting on a long thing.

Chai! Chei! Chei! My people. Hmmmm.
Re: As We Await Those 'miracles' Promised By Apc/gmb, I Say .... by papaejima1: 2:57am On May 03, 2015
Lol. One chance!
Re: As We Await Those 'miracles' Promised By Apc/gmb, I Say .... by TheFreeOne: 1:42pm On Sep 01, 2015
PROMISED MIRACLES DENIED:
https://www.nairaland.com/2567235/nigerians-kick-apc-disowns-buharis

https://www.nairaland.com/2568497/buhari-apc-lied-disowning-campaign

A BAD WORKMAN BLAMING HIS TOOLS/SEEKING A SCAPEGOAT:
https://www.nairaland.com/2563893/jonathan-reason-cant-give-school

Reminds me of a leopard being given a bath with a mixture of strong detergent and bleach but lo and behold the leopard growled, turned to his bathers and said "YOU PEOPLE MUMU FA". His handlers seemed shocked by such outburst and betrayal.

However some of us ain't surprised cos any student of history should know a leopard can't change its spots.

Wellcome to NORTHSIDE where the 97 v 5 % theory rules.

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Fayose Responds To Impeachment; Tells Ekiti APC Lawmakers To Stop Acting Li / APC Lawmakers Serve Fayose ‘impeachment’notice / Asari Dokubo Warned To Keep Calm And Accept Jonathan's Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.