Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,560 members, 7,801,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period (56845 Views)

Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics / Woman Stabbed On The Cheek By Her Husband, Doctors Yet To Remove The Knife (pics / My Manhood Has Stopped Working. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by babakb: 2:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
please this is not funny because my friend confided in me even though he never wanted to share this with anyone but he is now afraid of the unknown consequences, according to him, since he started sleeping with his wife after their marriage she began to have long intervals on her menstrual period, e.g 2 months plus before she sees her period and even if it comes it doesn't flow like before again, and now he needs to be sure that is not because of his big manhood, he told me he needs to apply lubricants before he can manage to even penetrate her.
please this is a serious issue, the wife is 22 yrs and childless for now.
so doctors in the house can a man's big size affect the regular timing of the menstrual period and its blood flow.
thanks for your urgent response as me and my friend follow thread.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by missbehave247(m): 2:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
Don't think so. Not an expect duo,
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by habeebcole: 2:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
google.com.......always available

7 Likes

Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by beycity(m): 3:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
I'm not an authority in the field but I dont think it will but in any case they should see a Doctor.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by oluwafemi113(m): 3:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
Following

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
it should be normal na. assuming u asked if his big manhood was resposible for her childlessness, i would had given it a good tought, u knw, damaging eggs tinz

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
Let her go to a doc now..is nairaland a hospital?

Big and meaty,the woman is an amateur

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
Subscribed. We need the experienced ladies to weigh-in on this.

4 Likes

Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by babakb: 3:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
note: the childlessness is not the issue, besides their marriage is just 1 year plus, but since their marriage the timing and flow of the period changed,
sometimes the period doesn't come until after 2 months
and the flow is far less than what it used to be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by asadike(f): 3:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
Biko that girl is pregnant. Go for test to be sure

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
ahsekeena:

And the poster too. ( Amateurs )

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
asadike:
Biko that girl is pregnant. Go for test to be sure

Faceless pic. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
babakb:
note: the childlessness is not the issue, besides their marriage is just 1 year plus, but since their marriage the timing and flow of the period changed,
sometimes the period doesn't come until after 2 months
and the flow is far less than what it used to be

Infection. Just saying

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
KingTom where you? You are needed here. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by thorpido(m): 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
How can the size of manhood alter menstrual flow?No relationship!
She could be pregnant and yet still be seeing some blood flow.She needs to take a PT to be sure of that.
She could also be having hormonal imbalance which might be responsible for the childlessness thus far and has nothing to do with the man's manhood.
Let the woman go to the hospital and see a doctor who might suggest a work up.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by CR77(f): 4:54pm On Apr 04, 2015
Abeg go see doctor nairaland no be hospital

If i talk my mind now OP go ban mi again.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by Aitee1: 4:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hmmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by tedid1st: 4:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
There are so many factors that can affect the menstrual flow of a lady. Anorexia is one of them. There is no way his penis can affect that as apart from impregnating her, he has no control over her hormonal status...

5 Likes

Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by adorablepepple(f): 4:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
Cut ur prick

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by KingTom(m): 4:57pm On Apr 04, 2015
rokiatu:
KingTom where you? You are needed here. tongue
Here I am! grin

OP tell your friend to relax, most women have
their menstrual cycles like that, but if she is not
seeing her period the way she used to then so
many other factors may be at play, fruits and
vegetables are most likely to help her out, the
occasional "blood meal" is also advised. Abeg
Peniis no dey block flow of menstruation o, by
the way she stands a better chance of getting
pregnant now that her husband is "HORSE
COCCK LARRY" the sperm will go deeper and
fertilzation is more likely to occur.

Dr. Thomas Chisom Aworinde M.D

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by Dahjhi: 4:57pm On Apr 04, 2015
Men with long prick are now afraid .. Cheii.. I don't think it should affect that dough

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by iykedare(m): 4:57pm On Apr 04, 2015
ahsekeena:

You want a big and meaty one?
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by disloman(m): 4:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
She might b pregnant

2 Likes

Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by ExAngel007(f): 4:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
dont know
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
YES OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
SOME GUYS ARE NOT HUMAN! ! NA HORSE PEHNIS THEM CARRY DEY PARADE UP AND DOWN.WEAPON OF NYASH AND WOMB DESTRUCTION. THEY CAN CHANGE YOUR MONTHLY CIRCLE FROM 28 DAYS TO A DAY. angry

BEWARE! OF GUYS WITH BULLDOZERS! !

tongue
AND PERSON DEY PREACH NO SAMPLE BEFORE MARRIAGE KWA.A 22 YRS DEY CARRY THAT KIND WEAPON. MY HUSBAND NEEDS TO GIVE ME THREE WRAP S OF WEED, ONE FULL BOTTLE OF UNDILUTED OGOGORO EACH SESSION BEFORE I GREE AM CLIMB ME O, UNTIL I GET USE TO IT.

NOT TO FOR GET, A LOUD ROCK MUSIC PLAYING ON THE BACK GROUND. I DONT WANT TO FEEL SANE embarassed

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by Dahjhi: 4:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
CR77:
Abeg go see doctor nairaland no be hospital

If i talk my mind now OP go ban mi again.
talk Wetin u wan talk joor smiley

1 Like

Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by holluwai(m): 4:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hormonal imbalance...

See a doctor period!

2 Likes

Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
O my God,
Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by Opiosko: 4:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
Na wa oh! Why can't people visit a primay health centre or hospitals for promptly their health issues? Op Babakb, ur wife abi na friend's wife has an Infection.

4 Likes

Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by sonnie10: 4:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
Can you post the pix here so that the doctors can make informed analysis based on objective data derived from measurements.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by CR77(f): 4:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
I dey fear OP oo
Dahjhi:
talk Wetin u wan talk joor smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period by mfarabale: 4:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
yeye dey smell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic) / I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! / 176 New COVID-19 Cases, 152 Discharged, 5 Deaths And 1028 Tested On May 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.