Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,686 members, 7,801,983 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack (61364 Views)

Students Arrested While Unclad At a Man’s House In Kenya / Women Fight In Salon Over Politician In Kenya (Photos) / Students In Kenya Having Group Sex Caught (Photos+Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by winner01(m): 11:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
haftob:

Where did Adolf hitler,a devout catholic, one of the greatest terrorist that ever grace this world, get his idea from?
keep saying that to make u feel better, tell me one religious quote from adolf hitler or one convert from adolf hitker or a public declaration of his religion
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by Firmjudge(m): 11:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
stephnie44:
d person he av die...m

lol i haff hear.
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by refreshrate: 11:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
IbnSultaan:
. Islam is not the problem. Humans are

Wetin you for talk before? Name one islamic group or leader that comes out to declare war against such activities or even takes steps towards fighting such atrocities? I dare you name one! Next thing you will start claiming its the west doing this and looking for how to blame it on Islam. When Boko Haram started they said it was GEJ that was using it for a reason no one could fathom.
9/11 some nut job here in Lagos said he listened to the Arabic spoken by Bin Laden afterwards that he said he wasn't responsible.that America ws just looking for reason to start a war and was lying on the man. If people who are supposed to propagate Islam can not get the right message across and perverts use the same Islam to carry out acts such as these please how is Islam then not the problem? And please spare me the ancient gist of acts carried out by members of other religions in the past. Thats another way these heinous acts get justified.

There! I hope youre happy innocent people have been killed just cos they werent born into Muslim families like you, not cos of any wrong on their part just cos they werent born into muslim families.
Islam is not the problem
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by winner01(m): 11:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
hman4real:

Allah Himslf will punish this wickd muslims. They kip disobyin God and claim to be muslims. Killin is wrong
but mohammed (the perfect prophet fought wars and killed
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by slade31: 11:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
haftob:

I can also quote a biblical verse in which jesus was reportedly said to av commanded that anyone that doesn't worship God shud be slew
. Oga na lie ooo abeg quote tht bible verse jesus asked his followers to slew unblvrs!!!!!!
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by condralbede(m): 11:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
emmasege:
I learnt Muslim students were spared while Christian students who could not recite any Quranic stuff were ruthlessly murdered.
Imagine a world without Islam...............
ISLAMBAD

1 Like

Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by refreshrate: 11:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
RoyPCain:
they could all be Mohammeds and it will not change the fact that their action is contrary to Islam. ali sina is not a muslim and he has not changed his authentic Muslim name. by the way ali sina is not arab o he can't say Ali is an ethnic name of his people. people like you madam babyosisi may just need to pick up a book of Sirah or watch the youtube series from Hijra to the Battle of Huud by sheikh dr. yasir qadhi who is in tennesse since you are definitely southern pumpkin.

nothing these 'jihadists' have done except that each of them was against Islam of Muhammad [SA]. Muhammad [SA] says he i not sent to destroy but to perfect the quality [Aklak] of mankind [to be obedient to Only God, in worship and be dutiful in kindness and avoid evil]. the khawarijites as these evil doers are known claim to be the ideal muslims, while they will accuse other muslims as disbelievers. Their existence started drom the rank of people in the time of the prophet [SA] when Islam was the 'thing in town'. they saw it as a fashionable thing whereas faith did not enter their hearts.

when a so called muslim could say to the Prophet [SA] to fear God and be just as if there is anyone that could fear God more and be better in being just. you will know such a person accusing the one God is praising is a liar. they were the same people accusing Ali ibn Abi Talib [RA] as disbeliever [the very Ali [RA] that the prophet [SA] confirmed him as people of paradise]. these are the people who killed family members of the prophet [SA] on their way to the city of Muhammad [[SA] Madina; a city of believers], calling people living there disbelievers. these people are the ones who shamelessly killed/slaughter the grandchildren/family of the prophet [SA] without remorse. but when they killed a sheep they looked for the owner to seek forgiveness and paid him the cost. they swatted mosquito sucking their blood and asked if it nullifies their state of hiraam, while they were not concerned in taking lives of human beings.

these evil doers do not represent Islam and i dare say hypocrites are these people.

and i am certain that there will be a muslim among those that will help the victims, providing first-aids. there could be muslim among the victims, too. the evil doers do not discriminate when the satan is controlling them.

All this lecture note to prove what precisely cos nothing here makes sense who be ali sina? was he the one who discovered penicillin or some great something? what are you trying to justify here oga? in the same Quran you speak of who are the people described as infidels and what is the command given regarding them? ali sina ko aboki maigardi ni
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by refreshrate: 11:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
winner01:
but mohammed (the perfect prophet fought wars and killed

He didnt segregate he said "Allah Himslf will punish this wickd muslims. They kip disobyin God and claim to be muslims. Killin is wrong"
...so wetin come be your own?
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by shammah1(m): 11:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
So why didn't they also kill Muslims if they represent themselves?
Rilwayne001:

[b] I strongly condemn their act(s), they represent themselves and not Islam. And let it be known to you that they are not my brother(s).

I am not a terrorist, I have never kill anyone in the name of jihad and I will never kill.

I do my jihad by observing the 5pillars of Islam, and by spreading the good news on the internet as I have been doing here. I don't believe in killing people in the name of jihad, for the Quran says:

Surah Al-Mumtahina, Verse 8:
[color=#99000] As for such [of the unbelievers] as do not fight against you on account of [your] faith, and neither drive you forth from your homelands, God does not forbid you to show them kindness and to behave towards them with full equity: for, verily, God loves those who act equitably. [/color]

Most of my friends are devoted christians, and I cohabit with them without having issues of religion, we eat together, talk together, do everything together without having any problem.

I want you to believe that these people do not represent Islam, they represent themselves.

Islam is peace [/b]
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by refreshrate: 11:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
haftob:

I can also quote a biblical verse in which jesus was reportedly said to av commanded that anyone that doesn't worship God shud be slew

See what exactly i said earlier? instead of you to condemn the act your brothers carried out na wetin Jesus talk (which is a lie by the way plus bad english join) na him you wan begin uphold. Youre just as evil as these devils themselves
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by winner01(m): 12:01am On Apr 05, 2015
refreshrate:

He didnt segregate he said "Allah Himslf will punish this wickd muslims. They kip disobyin God and claim to be muslims. Killin is wrong"
...so wetin come be your own?
but he killed people, to him killing was no wrong, abeg clear
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by refreshrate: 12:04am On Apr 05, 2015
winner01:
but he killed people, to him killing was no wrong, abeg clear
Relax and read what was written again before commenting my friend.
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by MeandSum: 12:08am On Apr 05, 2015
ammyluv2002:
They will get punishment from God
Wonder why "god" let them do it in the first place smiley
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by winner01(m): 12:09am On Apr 05, 2015
rigarmortis:

Suck my dikc while am pissing sire.

IslamE is a religion of piss and incites people to violent acts in the name of a Allah.

Religious terrorism is found many among the adherents of the teachings of a certain muhaMAD.

These guys are just like their brothers up north, killing ppl in the NE, one major similarity between the two, apart from their shaggy beard, sour disposition, propensity for violence is islam.

If a 100 ppl use hard drugs, not all of them will run mad, but some will, some will fall sick etc, while a few will be perfectly ok.

For those that are ok, it doesnt mean the drug is harmless, it means they can tolerate it better.

Islam is that drug.
great illustration
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by winner01(m): 12:15am On Apr 05, 2015
refreshrate:

Relax and read what was written again before commenting my friend.
mohammed killed people, he claimed to be the last and best prophet, he is a model for his followers, so abeg why wont his followets also kill people....u need to rili research on ur religion
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by TerryCarr(m): 12:15am On Apr 05, 2015
somalis....
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by refreshrate: 12:23am On Apr 05, 2015
winner01:
mohammed killed people, he claimed to be the last and best prophet, he is a model for his followers, so abeg why wont his followets also kill people....u need to rili research on ur religion

seems youre too hot to comprehend.
what i wrote was the earlier poster said something, you said but Mohammed killed and i said dont segregate Mohammed from the description the poster gave since he also fit the posters description that means Mohammed too is just as guilty hence do not segregate.
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by Fulaman198(m): 12:23am On Apr 05, 2015
totima:
Somali supremacists and their supporters...aka Axum, Fulaman198, etc.

Come and see your brothers boogying and putting it down. grin

Smh!

I'm not Somali loll
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by Nobody: 1:07am On Apr 05, 2015
blaqgold:
The first pic tho...too handsome 2 b heartless.

Is that all you came up with ?
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by Nobody: 1:10am On Apr 05, 2015
Geraucald:
May Allah save us from their kind, and destroy them in hell fire.

Which Allah ?

They must be shouting Allahu Akbar while killing people... smh
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by Nobody: 1:13am On Apr 05, 2015
@by refreshrate: 11:48pm On Apr 04

All this lecture note to prove what precisely cos nothing here makes sense who be ali sina? was he the one who discovered penicillin or some great something? what are you trying to justify here oga? in the same Quran you speak of who are the people described as infidels and what is the command given regarding them? ali sina ko Northerner maigardi ni
so you [ara oko] don't know who ali sina is and your village mind could not encourage you to learn before critiquing me? i am not hausa so your maigardi ni is irrelevant to me. Quran does not use any word that could equate 'infidel' while the term infidel is english/western terminology, prominent in both the old and new testaments. there is no commandment given about infidel in the Quran since it is not a word known to arabs and definitely nowhere in the Quran is killing of innocent justified. get it? you now need to learn how to be a modern man, otherwise in a sense you are just terrible as the crazies you and i are against here.
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by achi4u(m): 1:18am On Apr 05, 2015
All Muslims are Harding terrorist no matter hw educated he/she may be,be it blackman,yellowman,Brownman,Whiteman st al...it is in their blood vessels without being known until their imams will order them to swallow bombs in order to kill others.

f..ck anything ikpo isi na ala .
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by Nobody: 1:21am On Apr 05, 2015
@refreshrate
@winner01
by refreshrate: 12:23am

winner01:

seems youre too hot to comprehend.
what i wrote was the earlier poster said something, you said but Mohammed killed and i said dont segregate Mohammed from the description the poster gave since he also fit the posters description that means Mohammed too is just as guilty hence do not segregate.
can any of you two [winner01 and refreshrate] or any person holding the same opinion give me the name of a person and condition of the death of whoever you think Muhammad [SA] 'killed' not deserving to die? i hope you can tell us and when you fail to do so, because i am sure you will definitely fail, you have to be ashamed because of the baseless accusation.
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by platodeen(m): 1:22am On Apr 05, 2015
They should b made to go thru pain b4 death. N not just a direct death. angry sad sad
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by aminusanti(m): 1:28am On Apr 05, 2015
dmz1:

Tell us another story

you know, we know, I know and every body knows that Islam is not peace.

Keep deceiving urself by saying everyone knows, don't go and start seeking for knowledge keep on going by what people are saying about islam..
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by cupidFlint(m): 1:50am On Apr 05, 2015
blaqgold:
The first pic tho...too handsome 2 b heartless.
Why do girls fall easily to bad guys?
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by refreshrate: 1:51am On Apr 05, 2015
RoyPCain:
@by refreshrate: 11:48pm On Apr 04
so you [ara oko] don't know who ali sina is and your village mind could not encourage you to learn before critiquing me? i am not hausa so your maigardi ni is irrelevant to me. Quran does not use any word that could equate 'infidel' while the term infidel is english/western terminology, prominent in both the old and new testaments. there is no commandment given about infidel in the Quran since it is not a word known to arabs and definitely nowhere in the Quran is killing of innocent justified. get it? you now need to learn how to be a modern man, otherwise in a sense you are just terrible as the crazies you and i are against here.

The Qur'an uses the word kafir to signify various negative qualities of a person, all of which assist in the precise defining of kufr. Kafir, kuf and words with the K-F-R root designate disbelievers and infidels, and an important Qur'anic concept for distinguishing believers and non-believers of Islam.

Thats from Wikipedia...or you sabi pass Wikipedia?

Meanwhile

Qur'an (4:89) - "They wish that you should disbelieve as they disbelieve, and then you would be equal; therefore take not to yourselves friends of them, until they emigrate in the way of God; then, if they turn their backs, take them, and slay them wherever you find them; take not to yourselves any one of them as friend or helper."

Qur'an (9:11-12) - "But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then are they your brethren in religion. We detail Our revelations for a people who have knowledge. And if they break their pledges after their treaty (hath been made with you) and assail your religion, then fight the heads of disbelief - Lo! they have no binding oaths - in order that they may desist."

Other verses that seem to support the many Hadith demanding death for apostates are Qur'an verses 2:217, 9:73-74, 88:21, 5:54, and 9:66.

If you ever in your life refer to me in any unsavory way again I'll treat you like your religion treats innocent people.

Beast
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by achi4u(m): 1:53am On Apr 05, 2015
hman4real:

Many of this so calld islamic groups ar not practicin Islam. Thy only use islam as cover. Cos islam dos not prmit the killing of inocent ppl
But they are all Muslims.
They always separate xtians from Muslims before killing them.

Islam is a cancer.
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by achi4u(m): 1:58am On Apr 05, 2015
RoyPCain:
@refreshrate
@winner01
can any of you two [winner01 and refreshrate] or any person holding the same opinion give me the name of a person and condition of the death of whoever you think Muhammad [SA] 'killed' not deserving to die? i hope you can tell us and when you fail to do so, because i am sure you will definitely fail, you have to be ashamed because of the baseless accusation.
please can u read ur comments again.
Who is he to choose who suppose to die and who will live?
Did he has the power to recreate life?

* this is how una terrorist act dey start,tomorrow now u will kill ur neighbors because they are suppose to die.

Who are you?

1 Like

Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by refreshrate: 2:00am On Apr 05, 2015
RoyPCain:
@refreshrate
@winner01

Qur'an (4:89) - "They wish that you should disbelieve as they disbelieve, and then you would be equal; therefore take not to yourselves friends of them, until they emigrate in the way of God; then, if they turn their backs, take them, and slay them wherever you find them; take not to yourselves any one of them as friend or helper."

Qur'an (9:11-12) - "But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then are they your brethren in religion. We detail Our revelations for a people who have knowledge. And if they break their pledges after their treaty (hath been made with you) and assail your religion, then fight the heads of disbelief - Lo! they have no binding oaths - in order that they may desist."

Other verses that seem to support the many Hadith demanding death for apostates are Qur'an verses 2:217, 9:73-74, 88:21, 5:54, and 9:66.

Why would you choose to embarrass yourself like this? Try reading the Quran in English for understanding as Arabic is not your language of thought or understanding either.

Now is not believing what you believe good grounds to slay people when they turn around or they deserved it?

Abi the above is not from Quran or enough proof to what you posted?

You should try reading satanic verses
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by refreshrate: 2:02am On Apr 05, 2015
achi4u:
please can u read ur comments again.
Who is he to choose who suppose to die and who will live?
Did he has the power to recreate life?

* this is how una terrorist act dey start,tomorrow now u will kill ur neighbors because they are suppose to die.

Who are you?

Don't mind the evil thing I don answer him question with verses of his holy book to back up. Let him come and disprove that one. Nonsense breed
Re: Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack by Nobody: 2:10am On Apr 05, 2015
@refreshrate: 1:51am

The Qur'an uses the word kafir to signify various negative qualities of a person, all of which assist in the precise defining of kufr. Kafir, kuf and words with the K-F-R root designate disbelievers and infidels, and an important Qur'anic concept for distinguishing believers and non-believers of Islam.

Thats from Wikipedia...or you sabi pass Wikipedia?

Meanwhile

If you ever in your life refer to me in any unsavory way again I'll treat you like your religion treats innocent people.

Beast
you behave just like ara oko that i say you are probably are. you are not using 'the good that God gave you' to know right from fallacy. Kufr is to cover, to hide, to deny, etc. is this what infidelity is? kafara is to deny, to reject. kafiru/kufar is the one that is in the state of kufr, practicing kafara. each is theological matter about disbelieving man viewpoint of God. is this what infidelity is or who infidel is as it appears in the bible? or you don't have infidel on the pages of the bible?

apostate is not killed just because he/she changed religion, specifically religion of islam. a man was forced from Madina by the makkan pagans to disbelief as they arm strong him back to Makka. revelation came down to encourage him to return to islam and before that no one wished him dead. so again, you need a lesson in cosmopolitan decency. and this is my last word directly to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Is What Will Happen After Queen Elizabeth's Death / Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel / Deadly Canadian Sniper "Wali" Reappears, Blasts Russian Propaganda That He Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.