Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,982 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

My Uncle's Wife Wants Me To Sleep With Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Uncle's Wife Wants Me To Sleep With Her. (9726 Views)

Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic / My Sexual Life With My Uncle Wife / Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Uncle's Wife Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Johnbosco77(m): 4:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
Honestly my instincts were right. I just came to Abuja to visit my uncle and what I was even imagining before I came is now staring me in the face. They have been married for WO years now and they have no issue. The way the wife calls me even before I came to Abuja was suspecting. Just yesterday when my uncle left for his office, the wife came into the room I was staying and asked me to help her fix her phone that it wasn't browsing. I obliged. The way she came very close to me was so sexually provocative. But I endured. The crux of the matter was while I was taking my bath she entered the bathroom and was like " pls I want you to make love to me". I was flabbergasted! I'm a sex freak but I told her to give me sometime to think bout it. Honestly I'm confused right now. Should I just make love to her? Should I just let her be? Should I just tell my Uncle? I'm confused!
Re: My Uncle's Wife Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
angry

report d eff to your uncle

#YOLO
Re: My Uncle's Wife Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by jamex93(m): 4:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
Bros u wan die No let make that thing in between your legs put u into problem o
embarassed

You better run back to the village or where so ever u come from

Because with wat u said I see u like soe one that can do it

But don't do it

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Wife Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Cholls(m): 4:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
my brother do it with her and come back to tell us.
Re: My Uncle's Wife Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Wife Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
op make love to her and go back to villiage and b expecting unwanted pregnancy from her in a month time.so na u wan born ur uncle first child? undecided#anyway look below cheesy

Re: My Uncle's Wife Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by DickDastardly(m): 4:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
C of O
Re: My Uncle's Wife Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Johnbosco77(m): 4:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
richommie:
angry

report d eff to your uncle

#YOLO
I no wan catetcater between husband and wife bro
Re: My Uncle's Wife Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Johnbosco77(m): 4:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
rokiatu:
the "curviest rokiatu on NL" its no lies.
Re: My Uncle's Wife Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Edygrin(m): 4:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
pls I want you to make love to me". I was flabbergasted! I'm a sex freak but I told her to give me sometime to think bout it. why should you even think about it? #Karma is b.itch you know. Your own fit be your gateman

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Wife Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
LORD ve MERCY!
Re: My Uncle's Wife Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Tallesty1(m): 4:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
You are a sex freak?

And your uncle's wife wants to sleep with her?

You have a fuking future walahi.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Wife Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Brymo: 4:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
Another lie from the pit of he'll
Re: My Uncle's Wife Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by olamonsor2: 4:54pm On Apr 04, 2015
Next available flight man. Dont tell ur uncle cos she will finish u I bet u
Re: My Uncle's Wife Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by sendmeonly(m): 4:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
The rule in this world, never bleep a brodas no matter how she throws herself at u, however u look at it am sorry to say but most accrimony, hate, strife, fighting and war are caused by some women...

some i say some is that enemy we need to conquer, u shouldnt even think to know d right thing to do, you just have to leave the house...

In my opinion it is not right to tell her husband

Remember what God has joined together no man should put assunder be a noble man and resist her advanced before u curse urself...

a word is enough for the wise
Re: My Uncle's Wife Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by njuwo(m): 5:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
Johnbosco77:
Honestly my instincts were right. I just came to Abuja to visit my uncle and what I was even imagining before I came is now staring me in the face. They have been married for WO years now and they have no issue. The way the wife calls me even before I came to Abuja was suspecting. Just yesterday when my uncle left for his office, the wife came into the room I was staying and asked me to help her fix her phone that it wasn't browsing. I obliged. The way she came very close to me was so sexually provocative. But I endured. The crux of the matter was while I was taking my bath she entered the bathroom and was like " pls I want you to make love to me". I was flabbergasted! I'm a sex freak but I told her to give me sometime to think bout it. Honestly I'm confused right now. Should I just make love to her? Should I just let her be? Should I just tell my Uncle? I'm confused!
All the Nigerian films wey you dey watch wetin them dey tutor you concerning this kind matter if you run am?
Re: My Uncle's Wife Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by hulega(m): 5:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
SEUN WE NEED A FANTASY SECTION.mtcheeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Wife Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by sarmiie(m): 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
guy, nor mind them......

fvck am joor, nfin go happen.

i mean, the worst that would happen is that she might use ur destiny spiritually...
or ur uncle finds out and u get a generational curse..

still, who cares abt such stuff??
the sex is paramount..
do it
do it
do it
do it

#DevilOnYourShoulder

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle's Wife Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Mcowubaba: 7:23pm On Apr 04, 2015

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Wife Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by cococandy(f): 7:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
See foolish questions.

Do it na. angry
Help your uncle.
Re: My Uncle's Wife Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
rokiatu:
everybody wants to make fp by force. smh

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Wife Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Crocz(m): 7:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
There are lies, there are damn lies and there is the op
Re: My Uncle's Wife Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by GoldenJAT(m): 7:57pm On Apr 04, 2015
D fact is dis,wen u r nt in a problm Or Situation,its quite easy 2 run ur mouth lik my colleagues above had done.No do am,I no knw hw u wan cari fight d temptation,bt no do am oooo.
Re: My Uncle's Wife Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Exjoker(m): 8:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
Argh! so op can lie like this
Re: My Uncle's Wife Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by jerrymej(m): 8:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hmmm! This na real matters, confirm matters, legit matters..

Well I don't advice you tell your uncle as that may lead to a big problem (possibly crush to their marriage), and I don't advice (never & don't try it) you satisfy her urge as it may be a betrayal to your uncle and a cause (possibly) to you. It's horrible that if you let her be she might still come to seduce or drag you in to the act. But I advice you resist her totally, or possible you make your way back from where you came from!
Hmmm, so bad you do it.
Re: My Uncle's Wife Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Johnbosco77(m): 8:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
runzlord:
everybody wants to make fp by force. smh
dis no be matter of FP bobo. its real dude!!
Re: My Uncle's Wife Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
Johnbosco77:
dis no be matter of FP bobo. its real dude!!
proof
Re: My Uncle's Wife Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by asdfjklhaha(f): 8:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
So with all the training ur parents gave u, you're coming here to ask us if u should do it. For u to even give it a second though shows that you're a spoilt child.
Better change or else your hunger for sex would mark the end of u.
A word they say is enough for the wise
Re: My Uncle's Wife Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Johnbosco77(m): 9:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
runzlord:
proof
ur head there.
Re: My Uncle's Wife Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Rogerz007(m): 9:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
This op's story is a typical nollywood movie...But op don't let d devil use u ohh...You had better run.
Re: My Uncle's Wife Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
Johnbosco77:
ur head there.
mtseew
Re: My Uncle's Wife Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Feraz(m): 10:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
Johnbosco77:

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Secondary School Girls Beat Up Boy For Cheating On Them (Photos) / How To Win Her Back? / Come And See Oooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.