Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,157 members, 7,807,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) (64267 Views)

Couple In Wedding Outfits Spotted At A Shopping Mall / Couple Kneel Down At Their Wedding To Appreciate God (pics) / Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by Spaxon(f): 6:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
stupidity
after she will start going to prayer houses to seek for husband

1 Like

Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by Brugo(m): 6:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
This gal is wicked. Very wicked. She broke the poor guy's heart and disgraced his family on his wedding day.

I no wan vex.
Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by dipopooo(m): 6:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hmmm wicked world.

#Remotecontroltinz
Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
this must be a movie

2 Likes

Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by kobonaire(m): 6:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
Could just be a mental illness
Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by vhickky(f): 6:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
Maybe she just discovered something evil about the fiance
Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by Pluslargent(m): 6:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
one word...SECURITY....
Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by olu77(m): 6:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
What is the name of the movie? This can only happen in a movie
Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by Kentrasso(f): 6:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
A broken courtship is better than a destroyed marriage. .

1 Like

Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by blackbeau1(f): 6:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
Choi and I thought this happens only in movies but wouldn't it have been easier if she just told her fiance that she wasn't intrested in getting married 2 him again than running around like a refugee?
Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by Chuks84(m): 6:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
Looks like a mannequin to me...the OP is just fooling around.
Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by juman(m): 6:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
olu77:
What is the name of the movie? This can only happen in a movie

Movie or unstable mind.
Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by mulattoclaro(m): 6:54pm On Apr 04, 2015
cozy7:
Really? When she was consuming d guy's money on fried rice n salad with Turkey, y didn't she change her mind then?
don't mind that girl. If this story is really true and if I'm the guy I will ensure she vomits all the money she has ever collected from me.
Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hw am i sure this isnt madness . even if she is avoiding the wedding .she shldnt b @ d mall. they might spot her . dis one don kolo
Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 04, 2015
adorablevic:
She changed her mind winkAnyone is allowed to

very ignorant post you just made
she should have considered both families before embarking on this shameful act.

and btw, no man will ever take her serious as future suitors will definitely hear about today, one way or the other
and call it quit before going through same fate.

1 Like

Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by vislabraye(m): 6:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
Embarrassment! !
Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by ElFenomeno1: 6:57pm On Apr 04, 2015
Attention seeker.
Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by UGLYS: 7:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
Cowardly. She could say NO before the church.

Public show of shame
Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by Pain(m): 7:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
Nut case?
Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by udoojah(m): 7:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
cozy7:
Really? When she was consuming d guy's money on fried rice n salad with Turkey, y didn't she change her mind then?
I'm thinking it might have been a forced marriage from the side of her parents!
NOLYWOOD story thinz!
not all of them are fiction, most of those stories are true life stories!
Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ehiya embarassed
Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by ayoade2: 7:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
Bipolar disorders....her family must have been worried about her whereabouts now. Na wa o
Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by eedrees(m): 7:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
This bride must be a nairalander.
Probably among those girls wey dey come here dey ask 'should I go with my ex or stay with my bf'

I pity the groom o

3 Likes

Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by harry509: 7:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
badassProdigy:
So, a runaway bride was spotted roaming around Lekki shopping mall. According to eyewitnesses who confronted her, she said she is avoiding her wedding.

Only God knows what actually happened to
her.
mtchewwwwwwww. I don't kw y most nigerian girls tink d way fishes do undecided undecided
Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by UjSizzle(f): 7:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
I swear it looks like a mannequin undecided

1 Like

Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
That last minute u discover he's kini is too small.

#TEAMknackWELLAb4WEDDING

1 Like

Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by Neplusultra(f): 7:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
GboyegaD:
She is old enough to say she doesn't want to marry the groom anymore instead of creating unnecessary awareness for herself. She can get into one of the clothing stores to buy something as simple as a jean and a top.
I tire o! Rubbish undecided
Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by Cutesexy1(f): 7:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
what could have made her take such a drastic decision.

1 Like

Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by 1dafullymade(f): 7:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
I just read elsewhere that she went shopping for set knives(probably to kill someone or herself...hmmm)....allegedly stood up by her groom & "loosing it"....so whatz d true story now?
Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by vigasimple(m): 7:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
It is either

1. A nollywood movie
2. Bi polar disorder or outright madness

OR

3. One of those dubious APC change and she discovers that the change is counterfeit.

1 Like

Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by alobam1: 7:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hmmm.Guess she is that babe that wrote on NL yesterday say she isn't attracted to her husband and wants to call off her wedding..I think she is..

4 Likes

Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by sonnie10: 7:16pm On Apr 04, 2015
Shopping mall is the best place to hide. Another one was spotted hiding in the main bowl of the national stadium.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Bride & Her Bridesmaid Wear Bathing Suit For Her Bridal Shower / Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) / Lady Arrives Her 10th Wedding Anniversary In A Giant Balloon In Warri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.