Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) (64270 Views)

Couple In Wedding Outfits Spotted At A Shopping Mall / Couple Kneel Down At Their Wedding To Appreciate God (pics) / Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
An actress
Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
An actress which movie did she featured?
Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by pbs4real(m): 8:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
softysparky:

I heard the groom stood her up at the alter.
She went to the mall and bought a knife.

I don't know how true though.
wat 4?
Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by marv1: 8:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
Unbelievable...... Wonders will neva end in nija.
Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by tk4rd: 8:16pm On Apr 04, 2015
badassProdigy:
So, a runaway bride was spotted roaming around Lekki shopping mall. According to eyewitnesses who confronted her, she said she is avoiding her wedding.

Only God knows what actually happened to
her.
I pity her family, her guy's family, friends and well wishers, and the priests that were there for the wedding..
Forced weddings are dangerous
Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by kayalla(f): 8:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
why is she still wearing the gown and why in cinema doorstep? abi she wan create Nollywood movie?
Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by delpee(f): 8:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
Wondering why nobody tried to speak to her especially if she truly bought knives. She probably would have been better off with some help. No one is perfect. An unexpected and traumatic situation can trigger off temporary insanity in anyone. Prompt attention is key to solving the problem.

I marvel at this new culture of taking pictures to post online before thinking of the persons predicament. I consider it inhuman.

However it may be an actress at work. If not it's saddening.

3 Likes

Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by SenatorJames(m): 8:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
badassProdigy:
So, a runaway bride was spotted roaming around Lekki shopping mall. According to eyewitnesses who confronted her, she said she is avoiding her wedding.

her.
Do people still force people into marriage in this 21st century.
Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by softRay(m): 8:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
cozy7:
Really? When she was consuming d guy's money on fried rice n salad with Turkey, y didn't she change her mind then?
Do you know if shez been forced to marry d guy against her wish?
Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by J3da: 8:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
badassProdigy:

her.

Apparently her groom stood her up at the alter, she ran to the mall to get knife, seating on the stairs you can see her trying to call the dude.... All them dudes already condemning the poor gurl....
Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by lovely17(m): 8:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
why is she so black I can't even see her face
Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by tayoccu(m): 8:57pm On Apr 04, 2015
I think its a publicity stunt, maybe one of the bridal shops in the palms staged this.
Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by grandstar(m): 9:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
naijaboiy:

Maybe your future husband should change his mind on the day of your wedding too. undecided

Dont blame adorablevic:, what of if she realises she is making a mistake. Many Nigeria today, many marraiges are on klegs with domestic abuse, adultery and more. What if she caught her many having an affair the day before. Lets not prejudge

3 Likes

Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by Chiderad(m): 9:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
Remote control works in operation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by Bowaley17(m): 9:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
K
Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by gajike: 9:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
This can't be ordinary. May be she is not mentally alright

2 Likes

Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
adorablevic:
She changed her mind winkAnyone is allowed to
you are a goat
Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
Henix:
The questions are: was the marriage an impromptu? Was she force into wearing that wedding gown? Did she wake up from a dream and find herself dressed up on that gown? Is she a minor who doesnt know what she wants and how to go about it early enough? I will reserve my comment, till some these questions are answered

BTW, let her stop disgracing her entire village with a free show at the mall, some one should tell airforce1 to help her look for a place to change to another wear

Oga, you spoke my mind o. Imagine the preparation her folks and others would have put into the wedding...
Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by martineverest(m): 10:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
Haha...u wicked ooo..boys re not smilin
mulattoclaro:
don't mind that girl. If this story is really true and if I'm the guy I will ensure she vomits all the money she has ever collected from me.
Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by Nichobabe(m): 10:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
She too want Change grin grin grin

Sai Buhari
Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by tylesh(f): 10:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
Is this for real undecided
Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by fyxboss(m): 11:16pm On Apr 04, 2015
adorablevic:
so that's what u're planning to do to me
Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by DECOtech(m): 11:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
Chaiiii

I ran to shoprite but did not see her ooooooooh
she must have left before I got there.

I wanted to divert her to my own alter
Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by NAJALYN: 11:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
Poor girl. She was probably being forced to marry a man her grandfather's age. What a shame.
Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by acidicTea(m): 11:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
Tahh!!.. Its a nollywood movie scene cool
Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by Originalsly: 12:54am On Apr 05, 2015
Hmmm....attention seeker. Runaway or dumped bride would be hiding...not going to a mall....then sitting on the cinema stairs. Attention seeker.
Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by 19naia(m): 1:33am On Apr 05, 2015
She will be easily spotted in that dress if she doesnt take it off and wear something to blend in... She is not trying to hide with that loud outfit that draws all eyes on her... Maybe she is just hungry for attention... shocked
Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by Eljay24(m): 4:40am On Apr 05, 2015
Attention seeker!!

She no fit run go hause

or better still "Bar beach"
Na shopping Mall she run com

Lubbish*
Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 05, 2015
kobonaire:
Could just be a mental illness

I'm sure of it.

She looks "off".

1 Like

Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 05, 2015
SenatorJames:
Do people still force people into marriage in this 21st century.

And in Lagos?

Maybe in Otuoke grin
Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by DeRay98(m): 7:27am On Apr 05, 2015
adorablevic:

Was she forced to wear the gown, why did she wait till the wedding day after allowing everybody to prepare for the wedding, she suddenly decided otherwise? if a man had done this, women will say, "he is wicked"
Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by deb(m): 8:04am On Apr 05, 2015
Seems like a publicity stunt. Her body language doesn't suggest anything real. How come nobody in her family or among her friends know when she absconded with her fully dressed for church? And there is not a single person with her begging her to reconsider, not even a single concerned friend or family with her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Bride & Her Bridesmaid Wear Bathing Suit For Her Bridal Shower / Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) / Lady Arrives Her 10th Wedding Anniversary In A Giant Balloon In Warri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.