Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request (12975 Views)

Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request / Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request / Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
--

45 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Pukka36(f): 5:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
Lmao!
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nihilist: 5:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
MTN Network in heaven grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 04, 2015
Nihilist:

Seriously, she said heaven was yellow cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nihilist: 6:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
standd:

Seriously, she said heaven was yellow cheesy grin

Egbow does that to you sometimes. I once smoked one very potent strain of egbow that somehow unlocked the memory of my little blue chair from Nursery 2.

I spent the entire trip fixated on the image of that little blue wooden chair, acommpanied by chantings of passages from Ali and Simbi.

Very unpleasant, but it was at least interesting to revisit latent memories

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Dygeasy(m): 6:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
Lol!
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
Nihilist:

Egbow does that to you sometimes. I once smoked one very potent strain of egbow that somehow unlocked the memory of my little blue chair from Nursery 2.

I spent the entire trip fixated on the image of that little blue wooden chair, acommpanied by chantings of passages from Ali and Simbi.

Very unpleasant, but it was at least interesting to revisit latent memories

Lolcheesy Never smoked E-gbo but I had a very close pal back in Uni who put E-gbo in everything he cooked. This guy graduated tops of my class, he claimed that whenever he smokes E-gbo, his medulla reboots and he gets to remember everything he reads. I don't believe him though, I think E-gbo makes people high and I'm really fascinated by it.

1 Like

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
Wow! A wonderful piece. I always enjoy your stories. My cap i doff for you.

An naked wet preeq? And you weren't arouse? This claim i vervely doubt.grin

1 Like

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nihilist: 6:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
standd:

Lolcheesy Never smoked E-gbo but I had a very close pal back in Uni who put E-gbo in everything he cooked. This guy graduated tops of my class, he claimed that whenever he smokes E-gbo, his medulla reboots and he gets to remember everything he reads. I don't believe him though, I think E-gbo makes people high and I'm really fascinated by it.

Different strains affect in different ways....

Some strains leave you slow and lethargic, some inspire, some make you laugh a lot. In Nigeria, the dealers more often than not are just salesmen and have little to no knowledge about the herb they're selling other than the fact that it's e-gbow. Here in the UK,some of the dealers sell product that they've actually grown, and are sometimes able to offer a selection of strains to choose from to suit your mood.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 04, 2015
Nihilist:

Different strains affect in different ways....

Some strains leave you slow and lethargic, some inspire, some make you laugh a lot. In Nigeria, the dealers more often than not are just salesmen and have little to no knowledge about the herb they're selling other than the fact that it's e-gbow. Here in the UK,some of the dealers sell product that they've actually grown, and are sometimes able to offer a selection of strains to choose from to suit your mood.

Hmmmmn! You are a veteran tongue
Is there a strain that could give one orgasms without the actual act of f**king! embarassed

If there is, I will buy oh cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
Bluestarry:
Wow! A wonderful piece. I always enjoy your stories. My cap i doff for you.

An naked wet preeq? And you weren't arouse? This claim i vervely doubt.grin

I swear, it was disgusting... Ewwwwgrin

3 Likes

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
standd:

I swear, it was disgusting... Ewwwwgrin
if i hear....

Igbo is good. Give a trial and you'll thank me later grin. Maybe your heaven might be black colour grin

1 Like

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
Bluestarry:
if i hear....

Igbo is good. Give a trial and you'll thank me later grin. Maybe your heaven might be black colour grin

Lolcheesy
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
This is funny.lol

Wet,long preeq. lipsrsealed

Nice one standd smiley
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
Double post.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
Had a good laugh reading this. Weldone standd.

1 Like

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
kitnah:
This is funny.lol

Wet,long preeq. lipsrsealed

Nice one standd smiley

Thanks Kitnah smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
Epaul:
Had a good laugh reading this. Weldone standd.

Yaysmiley Glad I made you laugh.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
Interesting piece kiss

It has definitely made my day.

1 Like

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by olashas(f): 7:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
Silly geh grin grin grin grin
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by stonemind(f): 7:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
H
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Marksule(m): 7:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
Following
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
G
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
Lol!

This was beautiful, not your best piece, but very well written still.

Standd, one day I'll be able to write like you, better than you even. grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by groundnutoil(m): 7:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
ok
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
oo
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by hazardous(m): 7:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
Nice piece!
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Moiking(m): 8:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
standd standd! well done o
nice 1
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by groundnutoil(m): 8:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
Nihilist:
Pukka36:
Lmao!
Dygeasy:
Lol!
Epaul:
Double post.
olashas:
Silly geh grin grin grin grin
stonemind:
H
Marksule:
Following
softapple:
G
see una life mtchewwww
dnt worry buhari wont condone dis wen he parks into aso rock he wud ban Nairaland
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by elantraceey(f): 8:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
Wet rat indeed grin
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
Stands always delivers well

Funny tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 - Submission Thread For Round 1 / Etisalat Prize For Literature 2015 Application – How To Apply / Where Can I Get Issn & Isbn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.