Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,374 members, 7,808,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Photo Of The Day:- You Can Date This Chick & Still Cheat, Never!!. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of The Day:- You Can Date This Chick & Still Cheat, Never!!. (4326 Views)

Leaked Chats Of Mofe Duncan Flirting With Side Chick On Instagram / Yvonne Nelson: "Date This Kind Of Guy", Actress Tells Ladies / Photo Of The Day:- You Can Date This Chick & Still Cheat, Never!!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day:- You Can Date This Chick & Still Cheat, Never!!. by Weedkhalifa(f): 5:57pm On Apr 04, 2015
I bet you won't dare cheat on her when you get married ti this Cutie smiley .
Happy Married Life Sweetie.

SOURCE: http://hottestdaniel..com/2015/04/photo-of-day-you-can-date-this-chick.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of The Day:- You Can Date This Chick & Still Cheat, Never!!. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
shocked whada!? That can't be a man,I refuse to believe that,I wish skinnydude could get married to this woMAN.

Skinnydude will be like.. Please MA,can we have sex MA

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day:- You Can Date This Chick & Still Cheat, Never!!. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
that could be you
Re: Photo Of The Day:- You Can Date This Chick & Still Cheat, Never!!. by Willaimsbrick(m): 6:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
lol
Re: Photo Of The Day:- You Can Date This Chick & Still Cheat, Never!!. by Airforce1(m): 6:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
na human being be that? shocked
Re: Photo Of The Day:- You Can Date This Chick & Still Cheat, Never!!. by bellabae(f): 6:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
Its only "ogboju ode ninu igbo irunmole" tht can marry her n survive
Re: Photo Of The Day:- You Can Date This Chick & Still Cheat, Never!!. by somcherry(f): 8:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ewwwww embarassed
Re: Photo Of The Day:- You Can Date This Chick & Still Cheat, Never!!. by SkinnyDude(m): 8:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
ahsekeena:
shocked whada!? That can't be a man,I refuse to believe that,I wish skinnydude could get married to this woMAN.

Skinnydude will be like.. Please MA,can we have sex MA
i call this type 'Auntie'.
fear wont allow me go close to her, unless am tired of living.
chai, you wicked o!
Re: Photo Of The Day:- You Can Date This Chick & Still Cheat, Never!!. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
SkinnyDude:

i call this type 'Auntie'.
fear wont allow me go close to her, unless am tired of living.
chai, you wicked o!

Lol...not man enough tongue
Re: Photo Of The Day:- You Can Date This Chick & Still Cheat, Never!!. by SkinnyDude(m): 8:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
ahsekeena:

Lol...not man enough tongue
you, can you handle The Great khali or Big show?
Re: Photo Of The Day:- You Can Date This Chick & Still Cheat, Never!!. by Bamss1: 9:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
Looks like a demon.
Re: Photo Of The Day:- You Can Date This Chick & Still Cheat, Never!!. by ninovandross(m): 10:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
Omo, if i get dis one as babe, i go dey intentionally luk for trouble cos i knw say back up dey, d only thing be say she go dey bully me even if we wan kpansh
Re: Photo Of The Day:- You Can Date This Chick & Still Cheat, Never!!. by donjuviam(m): 8:24am On Apr 05, 2015
U marry her- u marry death

Busy cooking my banga soup
Re: Photo Of The Day:- You Can Date This Chick & Still Cheat, Never!!. by ronald4lif(m): 4:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
somcherry:
Ewwwww embarassed

Happy Easter to you ma'am. Been a while.
Re: Photo Of The Day:- You Can Date This Chick & Still Cheat, Never!!. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
Farano already created this topic same pic ..
Re: Photo Of The Day:- You Can Date This Chick & Still Cheat, Never!!. by somcherry(f): 5:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
ronald4lif:

Happy Easter to you ma'am. Been a while.
Same to you smiley

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day:- You Can Date This Chick & Still Cheat, Never!!. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
That is a man disguised as a woman,that boobs aint looking real

(1) (Reply)

Wow! Mtn Bis BBC Free Unlimited Subscription For Blackberry Users. / Musician, Diamond Platinum Is Dead?? / Reply Terry-g Gave A Follower Who Mocked Him For Having Sachet Water On Dining T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.