Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,589 members, 7,801,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Governorship Elections: APC 21 APGA 1 PDP 7 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governorship Elections: APC 21 APGA 1 PDP 7 (35071 Views)

April 11 Elections: APC Consolidates Position As Ruling Party / States That Would Be Hot During This Governorship Elections - By Lalasticlala / National Assembly Elections: APC Sweeps Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governorship Elections: APC 21 APGA 1 PDP 7 by Ifeconwaba(m): 11:21am On Apr 05, 2015
Yes oo otti is the man
adicious:
Alex Otti is certainly winning Abia. APGA all the way!
Re: Governorship Elections: APC 21 APGA 1 PDP 7 by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 05, 2015
badesco:
This is nothing but April Fool of the Century. It would never came to pass, but instead Pdp would gain more states, i.e. lagos, ogun, oyo in SW.
Gainer nii lo ji fun won
Re: Governorship Elections: APC 21 APGA 1 PDP 7 by wordbank(m): 11:29am On Apr 05, 2015
Mike Tyson said "you have plans until you got punch in the face" PDP may have plans for rivers state but I'm so sure they'll receive yet another punch.

#DAP
#Buhari
Re: Governorship Elections: APC 21 APGA 1 PDP 7 by cathodekazim: 11:31am On Apr 05, 2015
omusiliyu:
In this 4th republic we're. Lagos state has been opposin the party at the federal level. Emergence of Buhari will pave way for Olorunjimi Agbaje... LAGOS is 4 PDP
If Agbaje win in lagos, will commit suicide
I said it some wks ago that if GEJ win in lagos, I will commit homicide,
Now I'm saying it again, how can Lagos win PdP with what recently happened at d federal level, despite the riggings by the pdp goons at Oshodi and Alimosho, una still lose.
Re: Governorship Elections: APC 21 APGA 1 PDP 7 by mbdoyin: 12:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
We have to pray because it is not done with our power but with the power of God. Therefore, we continue to pray as usual. May God answer our prayers. Amen. Good people of Nigeria should not be tired to come out and vote again for Change all over the the states. With this we are making the job of our able president less tedious. There will be synergy in the decision and implementation levels and this will quickly manifest in the dividend of democracy to the masses at all states. Ensure you vote Change again. Thank you all.
Re: Governorship Elections: APC 21 APGA 1 PDP 7 by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
My concern is only APGA winning my state, ABIA. APC or PDP can win all the other states. It's non of my business
Re: Governorship Elections: APC 21 APGA 1 PDP 7 by bablojnr: 2:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
EASTER PROMO!!!!. MTN data share for 1gig @ 1100. Whatsapp 08184732157 or call 08176602847. Offer available for a while to come. or vist this lonk to confirm authenticity. https://www.nairaland.com/2136980/etisalat-data-1gig-1100-naira#32374021.
ETISALAT PROMO DATA ALSO AVAILABLE

Etisalat Data Available
250mb @ #350
500mb @ #700
750mb @ #900
1gb @ #1100
1.5gb @ #1700
2gb @ #2200,
Re: Governorship Elections: APC 21 APGA 1 PDP 7 by eldoradoxx: 2:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
If you are from Abia State in this forum but refuse to go home to help mobilize voting out PDP from your state and thus allowing Theodore Orji impose his god son in Abia, believe you me, God will not forgive you. Abia needs urgent change and its sons and daughters should emulate the Hausa Fulanis whom during the presidential election all went back home to deliver their streets to APC. should try Alex Otti of APGA. A guy with vision of how Abia should look like.
Re: Governorship Elections: APC 21 APGA 1 PDP 7 by Godstime1: 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
Abians resist INEC REC attempts at canceling PDP Stronghold...Celebrations going now
The attempts by INEC resident Commissioner to cancel results of Osisioma, Obingwa and Isiala North LGAs failed today following the organized protest by Abians at the INEC office in Umauhia. According to an alleged story as reported by some media houses, the INEC REC for Abia State, told some international observers through one Professor Benjamin Ozumba the state collating officers that results of Osisioma, Obingwa, and Isiala North initially declared by INEC has been cancelled.
However, following the protests by Abians especially the people of the affected areas led by the PDP Guber candidate, Okezie Ikpeazu, Governor T.A Orji, Elder Adelu and other prominent Abians, the results were quickly reversed.
The Residents Commissioner was reportedly seen with Dr Alex Otti driving into Alex Otti residence in Isiala Ngwa couple of days ago by some neighbors of raised an alarm of possible compromise by the INEC Commissioner. The REC is also accused of being bribed with the sum of 300 million dollars against 150 Mllion dollars given to Adamu Muazu, the PDP national Chairman by Alex Otti to secure PDP Gubernatorial ticket.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I’m Not Available To Serve In Buhari’s Govt. Now — Soludo / Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo / Gbella, Ikon, Gololo At Public Hearing On Alleged Sexual Misconduct Against Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.