Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,065 members, 7,807,194 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You (47204 Views)

When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. / 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. / 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
Don't get me wrong, everybody is beautiful but fact still remains that some are more beautiful than others.

Well I believe most of the beautiful ladies would have a thing or two to say about males giving them special attention cos of their beauty.
However I've come to realize that not all men give attention to beauty and from my observations, these are my findings.

1.Crossing the road: You might want to run than catwalk while crossing the roads because those drivers ain't looking at your pretty face; because any delay in crossing can send you straight to the hospital.

2.Jumping the queue:No matter how beautiful you're can't jump a queue. Take for instance,the past election and at the various polling units, a ton of people are waiting their turns and you walk straight to the front? No, that won't work,chances is that you 'd be automatically "deployed" to the back.

3.In an exam hall: Swidy,most lecturers no dey look face. If he wants to embarrass you even with your fine face, he will. So you better prepare ahead for that exam.

4.Law court: You are often called "fine girl no pimple",yea but that won't reduce the number of years you'd serve jail time.

5. Tosyne2much grin

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by mirexxx(f): 7:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
really? you have no idea mehn! undecided

16 Likes

Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
I totally disagree with all your points except no 4. . .

1 crossing the road: A man can only ignore the beauty of a lady on expressway but when it comes to normal major roads, our breaks can be as sharp as a jedi sword!

2 jumping a queue: some guyz can be naturally mumus at times to let a lady sneak into their front and they will start givin excuses like "she was at my front before, she only went to buy something"

3 In exam hall: who tell you say lecturers no sabi better thingundecided their d!cks can make them misbehave at times when it comes to girls mata! witnessed alot of that. . .

4 Law court: so true, only the beauty of your money can bring you out of that!.

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Enegod(m): 7:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
undecided
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Twaci(f): 7:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
grin So loving no. 5!
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by falconey(m): 7:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
I disagree with exam hall......lot of girls have deceived me with their laps,fine face and winks.

14 Likes 36 Shares

Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
falconey:

I disagree with exam hall......lot of girls have deceived me.
I meant lecturers ni grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by elantraceey(f): 7:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
@2 Not in all cases , a guy can easily allow you stay in his front if you're beautiful (gentleman/woman wrapper things)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
Twaci:
grin So loving no. 5!
Tosyne2much is he cheesy
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by falconey(m): 7:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
Jennimma:

I meant lecturers ni grin

LOL my eyes are dirty( less than 100%) I didn't read the contents, anyway why will a girl want to deceive lecturers in an exam hall? Let you cheat or teach you?

The best person a girl can deceive with beauty in an exam hall is the opposite sex.
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by xynerise: 7:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
Did you get these facts from just 3 people out of 7billion people?

6 Likes

Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by LewisO: 7:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
Some girls can form inside fire. undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by ronald4ever(m): 7:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
elantraceey:
@2 Not in all cases , a guy can easily allow you stay in his front if you're beautiful (gentleman/woman wrapper things)

That's true but only if there are no other person(s) on the queue sha.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by KrazyBone: 7:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
What in the fvcking world is this tedious pile of dogshit?

Here I was, thinking I was gonna read something worthwhile, and I get crap? The number 5 confirms that this thread is a very serious joke.

What a waste of cyberspace!

34 Likes

Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
I boldly disagree with no 2 and 3!
ur beauty can save u in jumping queue o. u can't jump directly to the frontest front, but a guy/girl can let u stay in their front grin highest the other people can do is to shout and rake, just flash them the middle finger and ur good to go grin

jennimma, u say beauty no fit help u for exam hall?? shocked choi. this lie get weight o.

but no 1 and 4. if u like dey do shakara, na so ur life go disconnect for ur eyes.
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Emhicee(m): 7:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
Op, I totally agree with point 1 and 4 but i would disagree with 2 and 3

By the way, I don't just get your 5th point.
Did you hit your head on a wall or did you just become _retarded all of a sudden?

******Updated********

So this stuff made front page?

Now I am asking myself, did this make front page because it deserved front page or because it was "Miss Nairaland" that created the topic......

Well, I have seen better constructed lists that don't get recognition, yet this hits the front page less than three hours after is was created

This is a case of predilection in my opinion....

6 Likes

Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by harrysterol(m): 7:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
Op so true cheesy cheesy fine gal no pimples got me giggling cheesy
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by hiyahnuh(m): 7:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
not 4 sale
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
KrazyBone:
What in the fvcking world is this tedious pile of dogshit?

Here I was, thinking I was gonna read something worthwhile, and I get crap? The number 5 confirms that this thread is a very serious joke.

What a waste of cyberspace!
undecided
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
You just nailed it
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I boldly disagree with no 2 and 3!
ur beauty can save u in jumping queue o. u can't jump directly to the frontest front, but a guy/girl can let u stay in their front grin highest the other people can do is to shout and rake, just flash them the middle finger and ur good to go grin

jennimma, u say beauty no fit help u for exam hall?? shocked choi. this lie get weight o.

but no 1 and 4. if u like dey do shakara, na so ur life go disconnect for ur eyes.
Well dear, I got these points from my observations sha
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by elantraceey(f): 7:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
ronald4ever:

That's true but only if there are no other person(s) on the queue sha.

Na, how can it be a queue if there are not more than one persons?

And at that it only the jealous girls/angry guys in the queue that will complain and later rest grin
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Rapmoney(m): 7:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
Me, I nor dey look face o! If you carry ur 'beautiful' face wan take 'oppress' people for queue, I go simply tell u to respect urself!

1 Like

Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by KrazyBone: 7:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
Jennimma:

undecided
Da fuq is your problem? I don't appreciate being quoted/getting mentions for crap faces. Say something worthwhile or fvck off my quote button.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by yorex2011: 7:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
Owk... All these are obvous things na
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
The queue really works. I just stepped out to answer call in an atm queue then a lady took my place. I entered back into the queue and asked her to move out but she moved back and her sizeable backside made contact with occasional side to side rocking movements....... What more could I do than to tell her not to worry and "endured" till my turn reached cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
Rapmoney:
Me, I nor dey look face o! If you carry ur 'beautiful' face wan take 'oppress' people for queue, I go simply tell u to respect urself!
Makes sense grin
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
Jennimma:
Don't get me wrong, everybody is beautiful but fact still remains that some are more beautiful than others.

Well I believe most of the beautiful ladies would have a thing or two to say about males giving them special attention cos of their beauty.
However I've come to realize that not all men give attention to beauty and from my observations, these are my findings.

1.Crossing the road: You might want to run than catwalk while crossing the roads because those drivers ain't looking at your pretty face; because any delay in crossing can send you straight to the hospital.

2.Jumping the queue:No matter how beautiful you're can't jump a queue. Take for instance,the past election and at the various polling units, a ton of people are waiting their turns and you walk straight to the front? No, that won't work,chances is that you 'd be automatically "deployed" to the back.

3.In an exam hall: Swidy,most lecturers no dey look face. If he wants to embarrass you even with your fine face, he will. So you better prepare ahead for that exam.

4.Law court: You are often called "fine girl no pimple",yea but that won't reduce the number of years you'd serve jail time.

5. Tosyne2much grin
lol
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by ronald4ever(m): 8:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
elantraceey:

Na, how can it be a queue if there are not more than one persons?

And at that it only the jealous girls/angry guys in the queue that will complain and later rest grin

I don't think anyone who insist one respect an orderly queue is jealous or angry though.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by tosyne2much(m): 8:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
Jennimma finally opens a thread cheesy
Re: 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You by ronald4ever(m): 8:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
krall:
The queue really works. I just stepped out to answer call in an atm queue then a lady took my place. I entered back into the queue and asked her to move out but she moved back and her sizeable backside made contact with occasional side to side rocking movements....... What more could I do than to tell her not to worry and "endured" till my turn reached cheesy

Power of ukwu. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) / At What Age Should A Man/Woman Get Married? / Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.