Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult (71759 Views)

Kairo’s Embassy Church, Uyo Pastor's Wife Lied To Him (Photos) / 2-Year-Old Girl 'Ministers' At Christ Embassy Church (video) / Fire Guts Christ Embassy Church In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult by Recs(m): 4:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
Quick way to get rid of Ulcer
In order to get effective treatment in management of peptic ulcer, one must understand that adequate and proper nutrition is utmost important. It is important to focus on proper nutrition that can help to neutralize gastric acid, prevent the production of the acids and also reduce irritation. If proper nutrition are provided, it can help to prevent, heal and cure peptic Ulcer faster.
Nutritional Diet
Eating good whole food can reduce the risk of having peptic Ulcer and also play a significant role in healing and treatment of ulcer. It always reasonable when treating ulcer to develop a good eating habits and avoid eating when tired or under stress. Whole natural foods are always better compared to processed and refined food. You should also considered increasing your fluid intake to meet daily requirement and avoid drinking in-between meals
Nutritional requirement
Protein is one of the essential amino acids needed in order to synthesize tissues and promote healing. Intake of protein should be reduced to barest minimum because it has high Calcium which stimulates excess production of acid.
Fatty food should be taking moderately and should not try to avoid it in your daily diet. Fat helps in delaying emptying of stomach.
vitamins requirements remain to be normal, but to promote healing and absorption of iron in the body increase daily intake of vitamin C fruits.
Minerals
Avoid foods with calcium like milk because it tends to stimulate production of acid in the stomach.
Other consideration include:
Consumption of small frequent meals
Avoid alcohol
Eat high fiber diet such as fruits and vegetables
Avoid fried foods, high fat content foods
Drink enough water daily
Eat slowly and chew well
Avoid carbonate and caffeinated drinks
Avoid acidic or spicy foods if they cause discomforts
Avoiding large meals
Eat food at least two hours before you sleep

Green World Products for treating Peptic Ulcer
Green World Natural Solution can recommend the following Products for treating and curing ULCER.
1. Parashield Capsules.
2. Intestine Cleaning Tea.
3. Spirulina Capsules.
4. Propolis Plus Capsules.
5. Aloe Vera plus capsule
6. Meal Cellulose
7. Chitosan capsule

For SALES ORDERS & Business Opportunity, pls contact:Mr. Recs Olamide
Suite 215 B, DBM Plaza,
Wuse, Zone 1, Abuja.
08139156051 0R 08163748094Green World Website for Products.
http://greenworldhealthcare.
http://greenworldfctabuja..com/
http://greenworldhealthcar..com

Re: The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult by sammied(m): 5:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
Firstly, I still maintain all my previous post on this thread. Agreed some of the things said about CE are true... Some are practically not true... Cos even though am not a member... My destiny compels me to be extremely concerned about the body of Christ. So.. I do a lot of research on different body of believers.
That SOME PEOPLE ARE DOING SOMETHING WRONG AMONG A BODY OF BELIEVERS DOES NOT QUALIFY THE BODY AS A CULT. the church in Corinth is a perfect example. I have learnt a lot from the John McArthur group(a talk for another day) even though I disagree with some of their teachings.

Secondly. I love Lee Grady, I have followed him more than half of my life, I have met him. I admire and follow his discernment on critical issues in the body of Christ. But that aside, that does not make everything he says right. In fact some of the things he write, in regards to criticism are just hearsay. Who hasn't Lee Grady criticize? From Benny hinn, Bill Johnson, Copeland, haggin, many many more. Yet Lee Grady is yet to do half of what these people have accomplished and the imprint they have in the body of Christ.

Before you go hard on that previous paragraph.... Let me ask you? WHAT RIGHT DO YOU HAVE TO TEAR DOWN WHEN YOU HAVE BUILT NOTHING?
Can you be like Paul in 2nd Corinth 10v4-5? If you have the right to tear down so also you must have the right to build up. SO WHAT HAVE YOU BUILT? BEFORE TEARING DOWN?
Paul, Peter, Jeremiah, John... etc and even Master Jesus could tear down because they could also build up and they did.... Be like them... If you're tearing down, follow this biblical pattern and show the WORLD what you have built up. We saw and read what these men in the Bible built up.

The above is the area I have issues with Lee Grady. And and am yet to see what he's built up except some little here and there. The same with all of those who keep tearing down body of believers... Except some very few exceptions.

As I read all the post above, my conclusion is that God's so great to have committed the work of the gospel to man... I mean mortal man... Prone to error, mistakes and even sin. I keep asking the Lord... And the Bible gave an adequate answer... 2nd Corinth 4v7..wow amazing! God's treasure in earthen vessels, why not angelic vessels? But earthen vessels! Allas!

I personally apologize to Winsomex for the opinions I raised about him. The Holy Spirit convicted me about that.(i guess another issue? Lol) Love is supreme to all. Most believers who criticize others and have joined the "Spiritual Policeman ministry" actually do it out of love without knowing.

Lastly, if you must tear down, what you have also built must be evident. That's the biblical standard.

May God continue to lead us aright.

2 Likes

Re: The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult by WinsomeX: 5:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
PastorKun:

This simple question has been repeated several times on this forum over the last five years yet not once as any cec cultist attempted to answer the question, they always evade it only to come back later to claim their cult leader has a PHD.

lol

I'm hearing it for the first time. And the question seem to be so difficult to answer.
Re: The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult by WinsomeX: 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
@Sammied

Thanks for your response.

If you had read my introduction, you may have noticed my reluctance to label CE a cult but how I eventually had to come to such conclusion because of the weight of evidence before me.

I do not call CE a cult bc they do something wrong. I call them a cult bc of what they teach. The manner with which they idolize Chris and so on is simply an extension of this. CE teaches WoF. With an extension into Gnostic heresies. All these combined with Chris who is now their god and the sin in the camp clearly show them to be a cult. Reading the history of other cult organizations that call themselves Christian has also been an eye opener.

I build as wise Master builder. What I do for the Lord, only eternity can tell. As long as you measure building by the amount of followershio a man commands, his church building, his technologies, etc, you will not see as God sees.

I'm glad you know the author of that piece. He is a truly great man whom eternity alone will reveal how much he has done for the body of Christ.

Read Jeremiah 1, God told him to do six things: the first four where negative, tear down. only the last two positive: build. This is the way the Lord wishes to express himself through me. The tearing down will help a lot of folks. And if you read well, I offer a lot of building doctrines too.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult by MuttleyLaff: 5:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
WinsomeX:
As you work on that please tell us where Pastor Chris got his PHD from. Year, etc.
When and how he became a Prof.

PastorKun:
This simple question has been repeated several times on this forum over the last five years yet not once as any cec cultist attempted to answer the question, they always evade it only to come back later to claim their cult leader has a PHD.
Maybe when ice starts to form in hell, an answer the question might surface from them
As it is at the moment, the" no answer to the question" situation is unlikely to change now or in the foreseeable future
because non of them have the chutzpah to ask to him to his face about it

WinsomeX:
lol

I'm hearing it for the first time. And the question seem to be so difficult to answer.
Ah, hin don tay wey yansh don dey for back nahin that hin be for that matter

1 Like

Re: The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult by Gombs(m): 5:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
PastorKun:

You are free to come and take my life if and when you "prove" your delirious hallucinations. tongue

hahahahahahahahahahhahaha Olodo grin
Re: The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult by Gombs(m): 6:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
Re: The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult by sammied(m): 8:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
WinsomeX:
@Sammied

Thanks for your response.

If you had read my introduction, you may have noticed my reluctance to label CE a cult but how I eventually had to come to such conclusion because of the weight of evidence before me.

I do not call CE a cult bc they do something wrong. I call them a cult bc of what they teach. The manner with which they idolize Chris and so on is simply an extension of this. CE teaches WoF. With an extension into Gnostic heresies. All these combined with Chris who is now their god and the sin in the camp clearly show them to be a cult. Reading the history of other cult organizations that call themselves Christian has also been an eye opener.

I build as wise Master builder. What I do for the Lord, only eternity can tell. As long as you measure building by the amount of followershio a man commands, his church building, his technologies, etc, you will not see as God sees.

I'm glad you know the author of that piece. He is a truly great man whom eternity alone will reveal how much he has done for the body of Christ.

Read Jeremiah 1, God told him to do six things: the first four where negative, tear down. only the last two positive: build. This is the way the Lord wishes to express himself through me. The tearing down will help a lot of folks. And if you read well, I offer a lot of building doctrines too.

Cheers.

This is certainly might be my last post on this thread.

Yes! Eternity will reveal what we do for the Lord. But then... Here on earth, the Lord Jesus said we should let our light shine so much that men may see our GOOD WORKS and glorify our fathers which is in heaven. On that note, we should STOP using the excuse of Eternity to hide our inability to build while good at tearing down.

I didn't use big church, money, etc as references, I use bible examples.
If you're a master builder like Paul, what have you built? Are we waiting till Eternity to know what Paul built?

The question still no one has answer: if you're good at tearing down, what have you built?
We didn't wait till Eternity to see and hear what the men in the Bible built.

You keep ignoring my references to the corinthians church. Absolutely consciously being ignored.

Lastly, it is far more easy to tear down than to build. It's a very common and easy ministry.

Remain Blessed.

2 Likes

Re: The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult by vooks: 8:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
You too bro, you too
Gombs:

Have ye the truth? if 'Yes', what have you done with it?

Jesus will ask you this someday. wink
Re: The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult by WinsomeX: 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
Sammied

I know what I'm building. God also knows. I don't need to advertise it on the internet. However, if what you build is doing more harm to the gospel, I will tear it down.

Now, what's with the Corinthian church? They had some people committing sin. Someone was sleeping with his fathers wife. Then what? Paul celebrated him? Paul rebuked him and when he showed remorse he was restored. Yes, the Corinthians were saints despite their excesses.

When will you understand that there is a world of difference between doctrine and practices. God's people can be saved through sound doctrine and err in practice. like the Corinthians they remain saved.

BUT NO ONE CAN BE SAVED THROUGH WOF AND GNOSTIC HERESIES. NO ONE CAN BE SAVED VIA NEW AGE GOSPELS.

And God will hold you responsible for the blood of those who are damned because they believed a false gospel.

I am saying that there is nothing Oyakhilome preached that can save anyone. If it is his gospel of WoF that his people have believed, they are all heading to hell! Except they have believed the true gospel and even at that, thru must still leave that cult eventually. Light and darkness cannot cohabit.

If that was your last post. Fine. I will still be here.

Goodbye!

1 Like

Re: The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult by seedgreen(m): 10:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
MuttleyLaff:

Maybe when ice starts to form in hell, an answer the question might surface from them
As it is at the moment, the" no answer to the question" situation is unlikely to change now or in the foreseeable future
because non of them have the chutzpah to ask to him to his face about it
Ah, hin don tay wey yansh don dey for back nahin that hin be for that matter
funny children.....the last time i checked, i thought u guys claimed to know him more?
anyway, like i earlier advised, ask google or msn. funny dude......they know nada yet they claim they do
Re: The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult by sammied(m): 10:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
WinsomeX:
Sammied

I know what I'm building. God also knows. I don't need to advertise it on the internet. However, if what you build is doing more harm to the gospel, I will tear it down.

Now, what's with the Corinthian church? They had some people committing sin. Someone was sleeping with his fathers wife. Then what? Paul celebrated him? Paul rebuked him and when he showed remorse he was restored. Yes, the Corinthians were saints despite their excesses.

When will you understand that there is a world of difference between doctrine and practices. God's people can be saved through sound doctrine and err in practice. like the Corinthians they remain saved.

BUT NO ONE CAN BE SAVED THROUGH WOF AND GNOSTIC HERESIES. NO ONE CAN BE SAVED VIA NEW AGE GOSPELS.

And God will hold you responsible for the blood of those who are damned because they believed a false gospel.

I am saying that there is nothing Oyakhilome preached that can save anyone. If it is his gospel of WoF that his people have believed, they are all heading to hell! Except they have believed the true gospel and even at that, thru must still leave that cult eventually. Light and darkness cannot cohabit.

Goodbye!

Firstly, I am responding because you now made reference to the corinthians church because it's absolutely a perfect biblical example. But.. am amazed at your doctrines and practices comparism. Which one is right and possible:
Correct doctrine and bad practices or
Wrong doctrines and right practices.?
Are both even truly right? Does doctrines beget practices?

Secondly, you see the highest level of hypocrisy being displayed? It's very easy to tear down what others are building over here on the Internet.... But suddenly it's mysterious for us to know what you're building over here on the Internet. It suddenly becomes "the Lord knows"? You cannot be the only one who knows what you're building, since you know SO MUCH about what others are building(especially negative ones)

It's absolutely comfortable to advertise others work over here but suddenly you cannot do same for your own works?

My brother, Paul wasn't ashamed to advertise what he was building, in fact he said he could boast in the Lord by saying such. Nehemiah built Jerusalem walls.... He announced it... It wasn't hidden.... We are still reading it. Well I have said enough on that. Nothing more!

Lastly, am amazed that you said a few things about the corinthians church.
Here's an article on that for your perusal.
https://www.biblegateway.com/blog/2012/08/letters-to-the-church-1-corinthians/
Google too can help also.

Cheers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult by Gombs(m): 10:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
[quote author=sammied post=32761984]

This is certainly might be my last post on this thread.

Yes! Eternity will reveal what we do for the Lord. But then... Here on earth, the Lord Jesus said we should let our light shine so much that men may see our GOOD WORKS and glorify our fathers which is in heaven. On that note, we should STOP using the excuse of Eternity to hide our inability to build while good at tearing down.

I didn't use big church, money, etc as references, I use bible examples.
If you're a master builder like Paul, what have you built? Are we waiting till Eternity to know what Paul built?

The last two questions are wonderful. I've always wanted to ask him that. But, you know, WX has this narrow is the way, few find it theology.

Let him wait till eternity o. Others did theirs on earth, some fellows are waiting for eternity. James thought otherwise though

James 2:18 KJV
Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.

Now, he's all "the Lord knows"….what happened to "let your light so shine before men, that they may see your goodness and glorify tour father in heaven?"

All through the bible, God has always wanted his folks to multiply... Spread.. Expand... But WX believes narrow and few are the best God thinks.

The question still no one has answer: if you're good at tearing down, what have you built?

Countless NL threads and blog. Only the Lord knows what he's doing for The gospel sake

We didn't wait till Eternity to see and hear what the men in the Bible built.

He won't see this.

You keep ignoring my references to the corinthians church. Absolutely consciously being ignored.

I see you've finally met WX? grin

Lastly, it is far more easy to tear down than to build. It's a very common and easy ministry.

Remain Blessed.

i hope he take notes... This was the man that called Hagin a failure, rubbished Myles Monroe, insulted Kenyon... Chris, Oyedepo, called RCCG brood of vipers littering Lagos/Ibadan exp way etc.

I hope he wakes up soon.

1 Like

Re: The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult by WinsomeX: 3:53am On Apr 16, 2015
^^^
How convenient it is for you both to avoid the ISSUES raised on this thread but rather attack the messenger. Now you are so intent on knowing what I'm building so you can attack that one too. The thread will continue here and you can at the least attack that one since it is here for you to see.

Also lest anyone come to play the victim: this thread never began with an attack on Chris; rather my focus was to analyse his work for which I conclude it is a cult. If the best defence that Chris' followers can do is to avoid the matters raised and attack me, it is all good and well. It goes with the package of BUILDING a thread like this one.

And the thread will be BUILT.

1 Like

Re: The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult by vooks: 5:44am On Apr 16, 2015
Sammied, Winsomex,Gombs,
The fact that tearing down is easier than building don't make building better.
You can apply the same set of arguments to any religion say Islam. Do you know how many lives have been lost, how many man hours have been burnt in crafting Islam and here you are calling it false? Now replace Islam with Mormons.

Every religious system does not materialize from thin air, it arises from convictions and immense resources applied in propagating those convictions all over. Neither the convictions,adherents nor resources make it right.

A question nobody has ever answered me here is, who has what it takes to rebuke Oyaks?
Re: The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult by damosky12(m): 6:07am On Apr 16, 2015
WinsomeX:

As you work on that please tell us where Pastor Chris got his PHD from. Year, etc. When and how he became a Prof.

Sir, your main concern should not be how a "cult leader" got a PhD na. After all, he could have used his "cult" influence. Why bother on that since we are not jealous?
Re: The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult by Kenny4lyfe(m): 6:26am On Apr 16, 2015
WinsomeX:
Sammied

Goodbye!

Typical response from The Bitter One eh? @sammied grin
As for @WinsomeX we know you, it's your opinion that counts and no one else's. That's why you are an empty drum that makes the loudest noise! undecided

Good morning!

1 Like

Re: The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult by Gombs(m): 6:52am On Apr 16, 2015
vooks:
Sammied, Winsomex,Gombs,
You can apply the same set of arguments to any religion say Islam. Do you know how many lives have been lost, how many man hours have been burnt in crafting Islam and here you are calling it false? Now replace Islam with Mormons.

Every religious system does not materialize from thin air, it arises from convictions and immense resources applied in propagating those convictions all over. Neither the convictions,adherents nor resources make it right.

A question nobody has ever answered me here is, who has what it takes to rebuke Oyaks?

What have you built? What have you done with the message of Jesus?

Forgive me, but the above bold is the dumbest thing I've read in a long while, with the exception of WX's numerous writings. For example, his writing on WoF piano, building etc.

2 Likes

Re: The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:59am On Apr 16, 2015
simplex2:
If your post is anything to go by; then mostly all christians are cultist and churches cults.
For catholics, it is the pope and their doctrine.
For Winners it is their daddy, the keeper of the key to gates of hell.
Have you heard of the Lords chosen and their 'God of chosen'?

What you call sin is a human nature and not peculiar to any church. That a member of CE screwed a chorister doesn't mean its a norm in CE; other church members do same and even more.

Not that I buy any of you people's religious hypocrisy anyway; you all are same! Bunch'a hypocrites!
Pls the Pope is not our God... He's just a spiritual head that keeps the catholic church and faith in order... Other than that, He is just a man to us... Capish? U hardly ever hear a catholic even talk about the pope but Winners? CEC? Damn.... Virtually every sentence is centered around their founders and even their church Posters hold non other than Pictures of their founders like WTF?
Re: The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult by vooks: 7:00am On Apr 16, 2015
Will it make Winsomex allegations false if I told you what I have done?

Gombs:

Forgive me, but the above bold is the dumbest thing I've read in a long while, with the exception of WX's numerous writings. For example, his writing on WoF piano, building etc.
Re: The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult by Kenny4lyfe(m): 7:00am On Apr 16, 2015
Gombs:

Lolzzz....
WoF Guitar nko?
Re: The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult by Gombs(m): 7:15am On Apr 16, 2015
[quote author=WinsomeX post=32770614]^^^
How convenient it is for you both to avoid the ISSUES raised on this thread but rather attack the messenger.

Oh well! Looks who's crying foul. You've attacked Chris Oyakhilome countless times, you forgot you were attacking a messenger, and not the message. You called him an adulterer, a thief,scam, filthy, hell bound etc... Now, you are crying foul? My Goodness!

Now you are so intent on knowing what I'm building so you can attack that one too.

We both know you're building nothing, aside your blog and fellowship, both of which failed. Your NL career too is suffering the same fate. Ever asked why? undecided

The thread will continue here and you can at the least attack that one since it is here for you to see.

Hehehhehehhehe... Good luck with it, only if I can get you to stop mentioning me.

Also lest anyone come to play the victim: this thread never began with an attack on Chris;

If I attack Dangote's company, am I not attacking the man himself? If I attack Benni Hinn's ministry, calling it a cult, what am I actually attacking? See your sef?

rather my focus was to analyse his work for which I conclude it is a cult.

Maybe you need go back and read what you typed yourself...I once asked whether you suffer temporary memory loss...

By analysing his work, do you mean these? For example, You said CE ravel in sexual immorality, wives and husbands exchange themselves, Chris being caught pants down, members forced to marry within etc...

If the best defence that Chris' followers can do is to avoid the matters raised and attack me, it is all good and well. It goes with the package of BUILDING a thread like this one.

See consolation. A thread you keep mentioning I,joagbaje and some other folks. Remember, you're doing CE a world of good though.. The more you lie, the more I'm here to let the world know how you're lying.

For example, that thread Kenny did that made front page, did you read "divorce, Anita, tithe, suit etc"? No, you didn't. Why? Someone has been here correcting them, and teaching them. Some mail to ask questions, ever wondered why the reception was fairer than usual? Now, they singing "man worship"... I'd fix that soon. Just as how tithe, seed, partnership, and your divorce stories were fixed. Some NLders have come to know who you are.. I make it a point of duty to introduce you to them. I owe them that much.

So, if this is what you're building... Fine, ride on.

grin
Re: The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult by Gombs(m): 7:19am On Apr 16, 2015
vooks:
Will it make Winsomex allegations false if I told you what I have done?

Forget it...you've done nothing. If you've, you'd have known better. Like Jo said, you cannot just wake up and call a body if Christians cultist, or brood of vipers just because you do not subscribe to what they teach.

You can't even gather 10 people for a bible study class. You cannot even demonstrate the power of the spirit... You've ne'er healed anyone, nor casted out a demon.

Have you? Yes... I am bragging.

If you've financed the gospel,no wahala... But show me your faith by your works. James 2:18

1 Like

Re: The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult by Gombs(m): 7:20am On Apr 16, 2015
Kenny4lyfe:

Lolzzz....
WoF Guitar nko?

I wish NL tsunami did not happen at all. That thread was a comedy central.

1 Like

Re: The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult by sammied(m): 7:22am On Apr 16, 2015
vooks:
Sammied, Winsomex,Gombs,

Of course your logic is right: but then if you're skilled in the act of tearing down like Winsomex. You must also be equally if not more skilled in the art of building. That's the examples gleaned from God's Word!

When you ask the right questions... Then you'll be ready to receive the right answer.

All most people do is not rebuke it's criticism, very negative criticism, character assault etc. Example is what Winsomex does.

Go and read Paul letters and find out how biblical rebuke is done with love, especially 1st corinthians.

Back to your question anyway.. Let me ask: what's the biblical precedent for rebuking someone?
It's clearly shown in the scriptures(check my previous post for references)

Ricky Joyner could rebuke Todd Bentley when he fell... Why? Because he's a man of impeccable character and we can all see what he's built over the years.

Reinhard Bonke was involved in restoring Benny hinns marriage. In fact he rebuked and I told Benny he must get back to his wife. Today their marriage is fully restored and moving forward. I have plenty more examples. And of course, the works Bonke have done for the Lord, are we waiting till eternity to know at least some of it? These are men of strong character and Godly results.

Certainly, all these e-warriors are not the one to rebuke Pastor Oyakhilome. I have given u examples of men who can.

Stop tearing down if you have nothing you have built. That's what I have studied throughout my own bible and the examples of Godly men. I don't know about you?

God bless!
Re: The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult by vooks: 7:34am On Apr 16, 2015
Great rant,
Now refute Winsomex with sense minus emotions cheesy
Gombs:

Forget it...you've done nothing. If you've, you'd have known better. Like Jo said, you cannot just wake up and call a body if Christians cultist, or brood of vipers just because you do not subscribe to what they teach.

You can't even gather 10 people for a bible study class. You cannot even demonstrate the power of the spirit... You've ne'er healed anyone, nor casted out a demon.

Have you? Yes... I am bragging.

If you've financed the gospel,no wahala... But show me your faith by your works. James 2:18
Re: The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult by Gombs(m): 7:38am On Apr 16, 2015
vooks:
Great rant,
Now refute Winsomex with sense minus emotions cheesy

Oh I have... I have once told you on this thread, that you need glasses.
Re: The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult by vooks: 7:38am On Apr 16, 2015
Note this is not sinning or falling into sin, but subscription to false doctrines

sammied:

Of course your logic is right: but then if you're skilled in the act of tearing down like Winsomex. You must also be equally if not more skilled in the art of building. That's the examples gleaned from God's Word!

When you ask the right questions... Then you'll be ready to receive the right answer.

All most people do is not rebuke it's criticism, very negative criticism, character assault etc. Example is what Winsomex does.

Go and read Paul letters and find out how biblical rebuke is done with love, especially 1st corinthians.

Back to your question anyway.. Let me ask: what's the biblical precedent for rebuking someone?
It's clearly shown in the scriptures(check my previous post for references)

Ricky Joyner could rebuke Todd Bentley when he fell... Why? Because he's a man of impeccable character and we can all see what he's built over the years.

Reinhard Bonke was involved in restoring Benny hinns marriage. In fact he rebuked and I told Benny he must get back to his wife. Today their marriage is fully restored and moving forward. I have plenty more examples. And of course, the works Bonke have done for the Lord, are we waiting till eternity to know at least some of it? These are men of strong character and Godly results.

Certainly, all these e-warriors are not the one to rebuke Pastor Oyakhilome. I have given u examples of men who can.

Stop tearing down if you have nothing you have built. That's what I have studied throughout my own bible and the examples of Godly men. I don't know about you?

God bless!

Re: The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult by vooks: 7:40am On Apr 16, 2015
You bro , you need them plus contact lenses. You are responding to what was not aksd and ignoring what was raised grin

You can try the rant thing again if it makes you sleep, and then attempt an intelligent response again
Gombs:

Oh I have... I have once told you on this thread, that you need glasses.

1 Like

Re: The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult by sammied(m): 8:01am On Apr 16, 2015
WinsomeX:
^^^
How convenient it is for you both to avoid the ISSUES raised on this thread but rather attack the messenger. Now you are so intent on knowing what I'm building so you can attack that one too. The thread will continue here and you can at the least attack that one since it is here for you to see.

Also lest anyone come to play the victim: this thread never began with an attack on Chris; rather my focus was to analyse his work for which I conclude it is a cult. If the best defence that Chris' followers can do is to avoid the matters raised and attack me, it is all good and well. It goes with the package of BUILDING a thread like this one.

What have you said on this issue that I have avoided? Please stop beating about the Bush, read my previous post.
I like the fact that you're now feeling the weight of what it means to attack personalities.

Let me ask you. What is the different between a man and his message? Jesus said you will be judged by your words.
A man is as important as his message if not more important. The messenger can cause damage to the message. In fact God's even more concerned about his men than his message, the very reason he takes time moulding his men.
Bottom line, when you attack a man's message, you attack the man.

My brother if all you're building with God's grace on your life are these things I read on Internet, then carry on, then I also wonder who's your biblical examples.

I also wonder what results they have produced all these years(I guess you will say : eternity will know. Right?) by now there should have been some visible restoration, don't you think so? But in my opinion: the seed of discord, confusion... etc that you've sown and keep sowing in the body of Christ only eternity will tell.

Have a fruitful day!

1 Like

Re: The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult by sammied(m): 8:07am On Apr 16, 2015
vooks:
Note this is not sinning or falling into sin, but subscription to false doctrines

The corinthians church subscribe to false doctrines. Go and read extensively on it. Was that enough reason for Paul to label the whole body a Cult?

It seems you people don't even know what you're saying self.

1 Like

Re: The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult by Gombs(m): 8:17am On Apr 16, 2015
sammied:

The corinthians church subscribe to false doctrines. Go and read extensively on it. Was that enough reason for Paul to label the whole body a Cult?

It seems you people don't even know what you're saying self.

Maybe he should read about the church in Galatia

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

What Does The Bible Say About Masturbation? / Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.