Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:06 PM

Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki (50084 Views)

How Senate Rules Were ‘amended’ For Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Elections – Clerk / PDP Against Igbo Presidency – APC Group / Senate Presidency: APC May Conduct Primaries For Lawan, Saraki, Akume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki by ki02020(m): 9:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
Yes o Bukky for senate president
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki by emiye(m): 10:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
I prefer Akume !

Re: Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki by coogar: 10:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
they should give it to rochas okorocha!

which yeye saraki?

Re: Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki by ebugreat: 10:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
Make we dey observe then.... I can say anything for now... Till after may 29th..

Anyway

God bless Nigeria

Automatic Toothpaste Dispenser for sale @ N1300
We deliver anywhere in Nigeria..
Call: 08061197484
BBm: 52D60F31
https://www.nairaland.com/2235111/cheap-automatic-toothpaste-dispenser

Re: Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki by honeric01(m): 10:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
coogar:
they should give it to rochas okorocha!

which yeye saraki?

A governor?
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki by coogar: 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
honeric01:

A governor?

just kidding! grin

Re: Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki by Teebashy(f): 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hmmmmm....Bukola saraki
Once he was made d senate president, I don't tink buhari govt will be d govt of masses
Ask kwara ppl dey will tel u more abt d man

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki by dollyptosh(m): 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
giantstrides:
I hope saraki will be loyal to the APC cause, he is a very ambitious man. Great choice though because of his leadership abilities.
I don't like him at all, he is too corrupt. I hope GMB would pick his aides wisely...

Re: Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki by benuejosh: 10:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
i guess akume has more experience at senate than saraki. although i envy the way that saraki plays politics just like his father. like father like son.

Re: Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
Gbawe:
I support Saraki as well. I think he is a good choice given the options available.
Gbawe.. do we keep picking the rotten apples with the least rot so that Nigeria may continue ... Is that what we have come to know as democracy? Options indeed.

Re: Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki by dollyptosh(m): 10:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
Teebashy:
Hmmmmm....Bukola saraki
Once he was made d senate president, I don't tink buhari govt will be d govt of masses
Abi Oooo...greedy man

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki by aLgoridim(m): 10:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
honeric01:

A governor?
I think say na only me see am, funny dude. grin
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki by SirMethod: 10:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
Realdeals:
He'll have it! see the arrangement below

Senate President - North Central
Deputy Senate President - South West
House Speaker - South South (Assuming Magnus Abe won, he would have gotten the slot, expect a rep from Edo state to have it)
Deputy Speaker - North East

Watch Attahiru Jega Damming Response To Orubebe Allegations
So what goes to the south south
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki by zicoraads: 10:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
And this is the best they could come up with! Smh!

No wonder Okupe was so sure this party would self destruct. Now I see what the man saw.

Re: Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki by dollyptosh(m): 10:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
Teebashy:
Hmmmmm....Bukola saraki
I know you
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki by mranswer: 10:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
left to me I think it should not be saraki because I've been living in kwara for sometime now and honestly there's no transformation going on here and the kwarans always say the governor is saraki's boy which means saraki is the one who decides or dictate for the governor indirectly. and for the past for years now there's no development in kwara we still have bad roads, untared(no road at all) and also thuggery,armed robbery , cultism and also murder and to me you know I see no reason why saraki should be the Senate president and his boy (Abdulfatah Ahmed) should not be elected to. we were all hoping that dele belgore would emerge yhe gubernatorial candidate under the PDP but it all went wrong when he lost in the primaries but please if Abdulfatah Ahmed happen to win take note of the unachievable promises he made in 2011 and lets see those he has achieved thanks!

Re: Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki by Scatterboss(m): 10:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
I think Akume is better.

Re: Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki by tinsel: 10:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
zicoraads:
And this is the best they could come up with! Smh!

No wonder Okupe was so sure this party would self destruct. Now I see what the man saw.
They are all better than David Mark.

Re: Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki by Teebashy(f): 10:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
dollyptosh:
I know you
Where ooooo
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki by dollyptosh(m): 10:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
Teebashy:

Where ooooo
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki by dollyptosh(m): 10:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
Teebashy:

Where ooooo
Unilorin...I think fac of engineering, not sure tho
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki by Teebashy(f): 10:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
dollyptosh:
Unilorin...I think fac of engineering, not sure tho
Unilorin but not fac. of engineering
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki by niyifour(m): 10:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
T

Re: Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki by kings09(m): 10:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
Texcoco:
It keeps getting worse for Nigeria with that rogue at the helm...
beta than d rogues we had...sore losers

Re: Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki by dollyptosh(m): 10:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
mranswer:
left to me I think it should not be saraki because I've been living in kwara for sometime now and honestly there's no transformation going on here and the kwarans always say the governor is saraki's boy which means saraki is the one who decides or dictate for the governor indirectly. and for the past for years now there's no development in kwara we still have bad roads, untared(no road at all) and also thuggery,armed robbery , cultism and also murder and to me you know I see no reason why saraki should be the Senate president and his boy (Abdulfatah Ahmed) should not be elected to. we were all hoping that dele belgore would emerge yhe gubernatorial candidate under the PDP but it all went wrong when he lost in the primaries but please if Abdulfatah Ahmed happen to win take note of the unachievable promises he made in 2011 and lets see those he has achieved thanks!
God bless you for this. People outside kwara don't know this man so well. Am beginning to have doubt over this incoming govt....still early tho.

Re: Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki by agent22: 10:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
Vice president yoruba
Senate president yoruba.
Now we know the kind of change they r talking about.

Re: Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki by dollyptosh(m): 10:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
Teebashy:

Unilorin but not fac. of engineering
What faculty?
Re: Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki by sholatech(m): 10:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
Saraki is a No-No for me. With GMB Anti-Corruption Mantra, and promise not to have corrupt officials near him, Saraki should be jettisoned except campaign promises are to be jettisoned so soon. His Fraud case with Joy Petroleum is well documented at the Police Special Fraud Unit and is still on-going!

Re: Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki by wilhazcar: 10:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hmm, this is the brand of CHANGE we expect? Societe Generale Bank. SLS please tell us about his dirty deals.

Re: Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki by Eyepencil: 10:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:
I am not a fan of Saraki- too much baggage but he has paid his dues, he took risks to work for the APC and boy he delivered. Kwara is now a APC state.

If the PDP did not rig heavily in Anambra, Ngige would have won hands down. He would have been my preferred choice. Going forward, it is only sensible that Saraki from the NC gets the Senate Presidency.

Rigging or no rigging Ngige can't win in anambra central..deal with that

Re: Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki by ElFenomeno1: 10:54pm On Apr 04, 2015
Texcoco:
It keeps getting worse for Nigeria with that rogue at the helm...

Oh shut the fu...ck up already you brainless twerp!

Topic

Saraki deserves it.... Has the wealth of experience and has paid his dues

He will lead the senate well. I have no doubts about Olusola Abubakar Saraki.

Re: Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki by kurt09(m): 10:54pm On Apr 04, 2015
D house will choose who they want to lead them. Don't know why we have short memory(Tambuwal case 2011). PDP will play spoiler game. Don't write them off yet. The eight national assembly will be more interesting.

Via HTC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

They Moved The Exchange Rate From N200 To N800 - Tinubu At Cross-river APC Rally / Seyi Tinubu Inadvertently Exposes ‘Money Inducements’ Agenda At Campaign Meeting / "Ganduje's Sex Scandal Video On Its Way To The Public" - Jackson Ube Says