Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,025 members, 7,803,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Sisters Of Romance Club - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sisters Of Romance Club (2624 Views)

Twin Sisters Marry Identical Twin Brothers In Akwa Ibom (wedding,prewedding Pics / Importance Of Romance In A Relationship / Entangled In The Web Of Romance With My Roommates Guy....must Read...true Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sisters Of Romance Club by MrsChima(f): 9:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hello Ladies/Sisters!

This thread is mainly for the women/sisters who may have random thoughts and conversation about romance involving men etc.

This is the way many threads are not derailed by randomness.

Let ask honest and raw questions with healthy dialogues. We can learn things and encourage each other in every aspect of romance.

Let's get it popping!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sisters Of Romance Club by MrsChima(f): 9:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ladies...do you think there is a difference between boys and men when it comes to relationship and their perspective of relationship?
Re: Sisters Of Romance Club by Emhicee(m): 9:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hmmm. . . .
Re: Sisters Of Romance Club by NairalandPolice1(m): 9:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
MissChima.. the Kpekere hawker

1 Like

Re: Sisters Of Romance Club by Enegod(m): 9:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
undecided
Re: Sisters Of Romance Club by vizkiz: 9:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
Emhicee:
Hmmm. . . .

NairalandPolice1:

this thread is meant for the pussays, what the furck are these niggas doing in here?
Re: Sisters Of Romance Club by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
There we go again! angry
Re: Sisters Of Romance Club by falconey(m): 9:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
I am here to gossip.....my uncle told me the way to get to a woman's pant and bra is to get to her heart or mind 1st.
Re: Sisters Of Romance Club by falconey(m): 9:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
vizkiz:

this thread is meant for the pussays, what the furck are these niggas doing in here?

and you are hermaphrodite?
Re: Sisters Of Romance Club by vizkiz: 9:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
falconey:

and you are hermaphrodite?

did you just quote me? angry
Re: Sisters Of Romance Club by kennynelcon(m): 10:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
make buhari no catch u
Re: Sisters Of Romance Club by swaggzo(m): 10:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
I AM HERE TO DERAIL angry
Re: Sisters Of Romance Club by falconey(m): 10:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
vizkiz:

did you just quote me? angry

yes I did.
Re: Sisters Of Romance Club by swaggzo(m): 10:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
NairalandPolice1:

I TELL YOU MAN.

TODAY SHE CLAIMS SHE MARRIED.
ANOTHER DAY SHE CLAIMS SHE SINGLE.

BASICALLY FROM THE CRAPPINESS OF HER POSTS.

AS NEAR AS I'M CONCERNED. ..THIS THREAD IS BULLSHIIT

ALL THESE GIRLS JUST WAKE UP ONE TIME AND COME TO NL TO FORM SQUAD FOR THEM FATHERS!
NONSENSE!!
Re: Sisters Of Romance Club by NairalandPolice1(m): 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
swaggzo:

I TELL YOU MAN.

ALL THESE GIRLS JUST WAKE UP ONE TIME AND COME TO NL TO FORM SQUAD FOR THEM FATHERS!
NONSENSE!!
lol.. #Straight_Bullet
Re: Sisters Of Romance Club by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
Issorite..
Re: Sisters Of Romance Club by vizkiz: 10:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
falconey:

yes I did.

hmmmn...I smell fear grin
Its Alright son, go and sin no more
Re: Sisters Of Romance Club by Baddestguyp(m): 10:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
y'all yeye guys above me, stop derailing this thread undecided

1 Like

Re: Sisters Of Romance Club by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
MrsChima:
Ladies...do you think there is a difference between boys and men when it comes to relationship and their perspective of relationship?

Boy and man is a state of mind in a relationship rather than an age thing. Boys love, love and men love to demonstrate love. Let me give you an example: A boy is new or even addicted to the chase and the moment they catch the prey they look for reasons to leave. Classic reason " she's crazy" I can replace her blah blah.

Men: Don't enjoy the chase as much because they know what they want and the search for that. Men are chased by women. Once men find what they're looking for they are happy because they can now un-burden themselves of that love they want to give. They want children so they could pass on love and wisdom not for their lineage.

So I hope that makes sense lol but I think being a man and a boy is a state of mind. I have met 22yr old men and 40yr old boys.

3 Likes

Re: Sisters Of Romance Club by falconey(m): 12:06am On Apr 05, 2015
vizkiz:

hmmmn...I smell fear grin
Its Alright son, go and sin no more

LWKM fear? On social network?

Your sense of smell need medication.

Now you are making me think you are a kidult.
Re: Sisters Of Romance Club by MrsChima(f): 5:15am On Apr 05, 2015
swaggzo:

I TELL YOU MAN.

NONSENSE!!

You needs to deal with your mommy issues.
Re: Sisters Of Romance Club by Nobody: 5:22am On Apr 05, 2015
Nawa 4 all dis children comment.... Dis lyf don spoil.... Auntie y gals no gree enter dis thread na
Re: Sisters Of Romance Club by Nobody: 5:24am On Apr 05, 2015
MrsChima:
am bi xo i tink i can stil answr. Boyz have small hotdog while MEN got shawama
Re: Sisters Of Romance Club by MrsChima(f): 5:25am On Apr 05, 2015
DarkAngel86:

Boy and man is a state of mind in a relationship rather than an age thing. Boys love, love and men love to demonstrate love. Let me give you an example: A boy is new or even addicted to the chase and the moment they catch the prey they look for reasons to leave. Classic reason " she's crazy" I can replace her blah blah.

Men: Don't enjoy the chase as much because they know what they want and the search for that. Men are chased by women. Once men find what they're looking for they are happy because they can now un-burden themselves of that love they want to give. They want children so they could pass on love and wisdom not for their lineage.

So I hope that makes sense lol but I think being a man and a boy is a state of mind. I have met 22yr old men and 40yr old boys.

Great post! cheesy

I do agree that it is a state of mind thing and I also believe that it is the level of emotional intelligence as well.

Emotional intelligence is a notion that people achieve greatness through life experience or exposure . It is also said when boys are raised by men...they are exposed to things ahead of their time.

It is possible that older men lack the maturity because of lack of life experiences and/or exposure. How is it possible? Being sheltered or oblivious to reality.

Great post!

1 Like

Re: Sisters Of Romance Club by MrsChima(f): 5:26am On Apr 05, 2015
Baddestguyp:
y'all yeye guys above me, stop derailing this thread undecided

Are these your children?
Re: Sisters Of Romance Club by MrsChima(f): 5:28am On Apr 05, 2015
Luedave:
Nawa 4 all dis children comment.... Dis lyf don spoil.... Auntie y gals no gree enter dis thread na

They will soon come sugar!
Re: Sisters Of Romance Club by MrsChima(f): 5:31am On Apr 05, 2015
kennynelcon:
make buhari no catch u

Buhari won?!! shocked. Shyster Igbo Goodluck has been dethroned! Tufiawaki! angry
Re: Sisters Of Romance Club by tpiadotcom: 5:34am On Apr 05, 2015
any historical romance novel recommendations?

I'm into those.
Re: Sisters Of Romance Club by MrsChima(f): 5:37am On Apr 05, 2015
DarkAngel86:

Do you think girls are taught to be competitive in early age regarding relationships, fashion, and etc?
Re: Sisters Of Romance Club by MrsChima(f): 5:38am On Apr 05, 2015
tpiadotcom:
any historical romance novel recommendations?

I'm into those.

King James Bible. cheesy
Re: Sisters Of Romance Club by tpiadotcom: 5:40am On Apr 05, 2015
^I mean novel.
Re: Sisters Of Romance Club by Nobody: 5:54am On Apr 05, 2015
OP... ur juju no work o
This thread has been derailed already grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Michael Jackson's Secret Girlfriends / Why Are Guys So Unpredictable / Do We Still Have Ladies With Some Dignity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.