Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Hazard Is As Good As Messi And Ronaldo - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Hazard Is As Good As Messi And Ronaldo (7593 Views)

Funny Messi And Ronaldo Memes / Football World In Shock As Messi Agrees €500m Real Madrid Deal / Eden Hazard Is An Average Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hazard Is As Good As Messi And Ronaldo by Greatihex(m): 10:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
Chelsea captain John Terry says Eden Hazard is as good as Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo- and that he will only get better.
Hazard opened the scoring in the 2-1 victory over Stoke from the penalty spot as Jose Mourinho's side moved seven points clear at the top of the table. Loic Remy hit the winner after Charlie Adam had pulled the Potters level.
There was, however, bad news for Jose Mourinho's side with top scorer Diego Costa substituted after suffering a recurrence of a hamstring problem, but Terry says Hazard can step up and be the Blues' match-winner.
"He has been excellent - he has been our best player by a long way this year," he toldSky Sports.
“In those games where you're looking for a little bit of something extra - a bit of magic from someone - he's the one who steps up and manages to create something. He's up there with Messi and Ronaldo and he can still get better and better."
Chelsea face a trip to Loftus Road to take on QPR next weekend before games against Manchester United and Arsenal, and Terry has urged his team to maintain their momentum.
"It's the old cliche, but tick a box, get three points today and move on. It's a massive game for us away to QPR, a big London derby for us," he added.
"We've just got to frustrate teams. For the next two or three weeks, we've got some big games coming up so we must keep putting three points on the board and making it difficult for the teams around us."
http://m.goal.com/x/en-ng/news/10469152
Re: Hazard Is As Good As Messi And Ronaldo by dkronicle(m): 11:16pm On Apr 04, 2015
With useless lucky pkz.
Re: Hazard Is As Good As Messi And Ronaldo by Krasid(m): 12:14am On Apr 05, 2015
All chelsea fans and players share the same brain.

1 Like

Re: Hazard Is As Good As Messi And Ronaldo by chamboy(m): 12:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
Hazard how, I can call 10 wingers/strikers far beta than Hazard...
Re: Hazard Is As Good As Messi And Ronaldo by Greatihex(m): 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
dkronicle:
With useless lucky pkz.
if u had ntin to contribute, u shld hv just moved on.
Re: Hazard Is As Good As Messi And Ronaldo by Greatihex(m): 3:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
chamboy:

i would like to knw the 10 wingers.

1 Like

Re: Hazard Is As Good As Messi And Ronaldo by Greatihex(m): 3:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
Krasid:
All chelsea fans and players share the same brain.
why are u pained?
Re: Hazard Is As Good As Messi And Ronaldo by tuffgongjo(m): 3:22pm On Apr 05, 2015
chamboy:

I need that list asap.
Re: Hazard Is As Good As Messi And Ronaldo by dkronicle(m): 4:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
Greatihex:
if u had ntin to contribute, u shld hv just moved on.
wat was that ? alaye sesea
Re: Hazard Is As Good As Messi And Ronaldo by Greatihex(m): 4:21am On Apr 08, 2015
chamboy:

still waiting for the list. Or were u just joking?
Re: Hazard Is As Good As Messi And Ronaldo by chamboy(m): 8:23am On Apr 08, 2015
Greatihex:
still waiting for the list. Or were u just joking?
Messi
Ronaldo
Saurez
Aguero
Sanchez
Neymar
Muller
Gotze
Bale
Reus

3 Likes

Re: Hazard Is As Good As Messi And Ronaldo by pixtuk(m): 9:25am On Apr 08, 2015
harzard is nt even worthy to clean Neymars boot

1 Like

Re: Hazard Is As Good As Messi And Ronaldo by Chimerase(m): 3:12pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ma sweet hazardinho cheesy
Re: Hazard Is As Good As Messi And Ronaldo by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
RUBBISH!!!

He is good, but not as good as those two.....
Re: Hazard Is As Good As Messi And Ronaldo by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
chamboy:

Messi
Ronaldo
Saurez
Aguero
Sanchez
Neymar
Muller
Gotze
Bale
Reus

Please take away
Gotze
Reus
Muller
and Sanchez away from there

Hazard is better than these ones......
Re: Hazard Is As Good As Messi And Ronaldo by chamboy(m): 6:01pm On Apr 08, 2015
missclasssy:

Please take away
Gotze
Reus
Muller
and Sanchez away from there

could still consider Reus n Gotze. Hazard is not anyway close to Sanchez n muller
Re: Hazard Is As Good As Messi And Ronaldo by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
chamboy:
could still consider Reus n Gotze. Hazard is not anyway close to Sanchez n muller

Come on, hazard is better than those two

Muller is only better in positioning while sanchez is better in agility....
Re: Hazard Is As Good As Messi And Ronaldo by chamboy(m): 8:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
missclasssy:

sweethat Sanchez, the stat dis season only proves sth
Re: Hazard Is As Good As Messi And Ronaldo by Nobody: 1:39am On Apr 09, 2015
missclasssy:

Please take away
Gotze
Reus
Muller[b][/b]
and Sanchez[b][/b] away from there

No Missus.he is not better than Muller or Sanchez and most neutrals wud tell u so.Hazard is quicker and accelerates more.I wud concede that but Muller is more of an impact player who scores goals, creates and dominates his lines.He has also performed on way bigger stages like consecutive world cup anf euro cup tournaments and also in the champions league.Hazard is only faster and sturdier than Muller and dts where it really ends.

1 Like

Re: Hazard Is As Good As Messi And Ronaldo by Krasid(m): 8:19am On Apr 09, 2015
missclasssy:

Hazard is not better than Muller to me.A player is better depending on how effective he is in his position.Most EPL fans are decieved by Hazard's take ons and dribbles because they hardly see players with such technical abilities.Hazard's close control is similar to Isco, Brahimi, and Bellarabi to me.Muller is one player i fear whenever Madrid meets Bayern because of his unpredictability(i see the guy everywhere).As for Reus, he is unlucky to be injured so much.I think he is at the same level with hazard but has not shown his full potential.

1 Like

Re: Hazard Is As Good As Messi And Ronaldo by raumdeuter: 4:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
Neymar
Suarez
Robben
Sanchez
Reus
Zlatan
Muller
Bale

Are all better than Hazard make we no even mention Messi or Ronaldo
Re: Hazard Is As Good As Messi And Ronaldo by parrotibaba(m): 5:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
@op it's called d English hype ,how many big matches in d EPL did hazard prove his worth? not to mention outside ...dats how u know a great player ,Drogba ,as old as he is ,still managed to scored against man united ,great players r impact players not ppl dat dribble a lot ,Look at how many goals muller has scored in only 2 world cups n he is bloody 25! Cr7 tore Bayern into pieces in d UCL ,dats an impact player ,Messi performs well in crucial matches ,dats an impact player! ,Hazard currently is not even on d same level Nani was from 2009-2012 ,he is a good player nonetheless ,n of course any team will want him but for fцck's sake ,he is not on d same level as ,Neymar ,Suarez ,Muller not to talk of Cr7 n Messi n he himself has admitted dat he is not on dia level

1 Like

Re: Hazard Is As Good As Messi And Ronaldo by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
@op this your thread ought to hit FP via Entertainment section (joke arena) precisely, Messi to hazard , not even hazard vs neymar, wch we all know Neymar is the better baloondor material btwn the two....hyped British mess
Re: Hazard Is As Good As Messi And Ronaldo by Greatihex(m): 9:54pm On Apr 10, 2015
I just read comments of people wey call themselves football fans, i just tire for them. People wey dy watch match of only the club they support. Funny comments!
Re: Hazard Is As Good As Messi And Ronaldo by Greatihex(m): 10:06pm On Apr 10, 2015
chamboy:

Messi
Ronaldo
Saurez
Aguero
Sanchez
Neymar
Muller
Gotze
Bale
Reus
sorry, u got it wrong. I am talking of of Eden Hazard, nt Thorgan Hazard. @pixtax, pixtox, chamboy, parrotibaba, djhack1.
Re: Hazard Is As Good As Messi And Ronaldo by timbros(m): 11:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
He will get there...

Re: Hazard Is As Good As Messi And Ronaldo by Greatihex(m): 8:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
Hazard has added more assist to his Epl tally. He now has 8 epl assist this season. Though it was nt a performance i like, but the hazard haters like numbers, and he is giving it to them. I still maintain, "stats are like mini skirts, they dnt reveal everything".
Re: Hazard Is As Good As Messi And Ronaldo by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
Greatihex:
Hazard has added more assist to his Epl tally. He now has 8 epl assist this season. Though it was nt a performance i like, but the hazard haters like numbers, and he is giving it to them. I still maintain, "stats are like mini skirts, they dnt reveal everything".

Yes I agree stats are meaningless in certain contexts but the bottom-line here in this thread is that Hazard is not good as Messi and Ronaldo. Anyone who thinks otherwise needs to re-examine what sports they are watching.
Re: Hazard Is As Good As Messi And Ronaldo by Greatihex(m): 5:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
Kemizee:

Yes I agree stats are meaningless in certain contexts but the bottom-line here in this thread is that Hazard is not good as Messi and Ronaldo. Anyone who thinks otherwise needs to re-examine what sports they are watching.
i didn't say he is as good as them. Terry said that. Bt, he also said he stil needs to improve. Even hazard wl neva say he is as gud as them, Though he is sumwhere up there.
Re: Hazard Is As Good As Messi And Ronaldo by raumdeuter: 6:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
Is hazard as good as robben Suarez Neymar Reus bale
Re: Hazard Is As Good As Messi And Ronaldo by ClintonNzedimma(m): 6:58pm On Apr 16, 2015
timbros:
He will get there...
4get dis stats bro, there are 6 to 7 players b4 hazard
Re: Hazard Is As Good As Messi And Ronaldo by timbros(m): 7:02pm On Apr 16, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

4get dis stats bro, there are 6 to 7 players b4 hazard

Why should I forget the stats? On what basis should we rate him if not stats?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AC Milan V Barcelona: UCL (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2013 / UCL: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid (1 - 1) On 21st November 2012 / QPR Sack Mark Hughes & Appoint Harry Redknapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.