Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,767 members, 7,802,348 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen (67355 Views)

I Had Sex With A Girl Unconsciously Am Feeling Guilty And My Conscience Is Killi / Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled / Pls Help Me, My Conscience Is Killing Me, What Shud I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Princeojua(m): 11:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hi Nairalanders. I am a confirm elite of this great forum. I go by the name Sammy.

Last year I packed into a Self-Contained apartment near my school. Opposite me is a wonderful family with two daughters and two sons, with a strict and disciplinarian. father.

I was seating right in my veranda reading because I suppose that's my purpose of being there, when, a young girl of 17years old and in SS3 approached me with an exercise book supposing to be a Maths assignment. I didn't hide the fact that I know nothing about maths. I boldly refused doing the assignment, so she left.

Two days after, she resurfaced with English assignment,and I quickly did justice to it. after the assignment. I didn't know when I said "you're beautiful and I Love you."

She quickly reciprocate in strong affirmation I LOVE YOU TOO. So last week, she came to my house 6days after her menstruation and I had an unprotected sex with her.

Ever since then, my conscience has been disturbing me that the sex may result to pregnancy. Her Dad is a brutal and uncompromising man.

Please what should I do in case anything go wrong? Because I am already giving up on her due to her Dad. she told me today that she feel guilty ever since the day I deflowered her.

Help me out please. I think my Dad will not support me either because he's more brutal than her Dad. God, help me.

21 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by mirexxx(f): 11:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
this is serious!
you knew she was a teen
you knew her family
you knew her dad was/is brutal

what got into you?
which demon possessed you?
why would you "all of a sudden" tell her you love her when you knew it was a lie??
why did u have sex with a minor??
Unprotected for that matter??
what if she gets pregnant? you might have STDs too cry

A young girl preparing for waec cry
guy you no try!
I won't blame the young girl! you are an adult and you should have stopped this mess from going down mehn!

lol its really sad and i feel for you
the outcome won't be good o cry

247 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Jayjay0(m): 11:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
undecided

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
We didn't help u d day u fuvked her, now u want us 2 help u clear ur conscience...

Shoro Niyen? grin grin

349 Likes 29 Shares

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Pvin: 11:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
Princeojua Justus the English teacher, do justice to your English first

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Cutehector(m): 11:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
Pray she doesn't get pregnant

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Enegod(m): 11:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
You deceived a 17yr old girl and had unprotected sex with her!! gaddamnit angry

Go and report yourself to the nearest police station

213 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by kinglekan: 11:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
Safe Contain keee

Oyinbooo

I wee be ryt bck to modify. grin

****Modified****

Princeojua:
Hi Nairalanders. I am a confirm elite of this great forum. I go by the name Sammy. I last year packed into a Safe-Contain near my school.

Hehehe, U just dey gbagaun like say na "gbagaun award" we dey do.

Princeojua:

Opposite me is a wonderful family with two daughters and two sons.

ROTFL, dis is rib cracking.

Princeojua:

I was seating right in my varanda reading because I suppose that's my purpose of being there.

Sowi ooo, I didn't want to yab u ooo. But haba u nor even sabi ur purpose ni?? U still dey suppose

Princeojua:

then, a young girl of 17years old and in SS3 approached me with an exercise book supposing to be a Maths assignment.

Hehehehe, Did u just learn the word "Suppose" u sha wan dey supposing everything. Lol

Princeojua:

two days after, she resurfaced with English assignment,and I quickly did justice to it.

Will u stop dt. Ah ahhh, u can lie ooooo. U didn't even think of saying another subject.

Justice ko, Judge niiii. Dat gal don fail be dat ooo.

Hehehehe

*********RE Modified*********

Nwaz u try sha. At least u are good in biology practical. Especially when it comes to reproduction. smiley

The only thing left for you is to start making preps to buy baby cloth, baby food, pampers, toiletries. Etc.

Since u live in a "SAFE contain" , I think u are more than capable.

grin

360 Likes 47 Shares

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by ACF11(f): 11:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
if it happens come out clean, dnt hide, just be truthful abt it. goodluck.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Cutehector(m): 11:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
lagmostkuit:
We didn't help u d day u fuvked her, now u want us 2 help u clear ur conscience...

Shoro Niyen? grin grin
wats d meanin of shoro niyen

5 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
Story for the gods

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
Cutehector:
wats d meanin of shoro niyen
Na talk be dat?

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Idowuogbo(f): 11:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
I pray that una kpecusing trap twins oo...experience is the best teacher I swear. Next time you go wear nylon bag join condo. Bush pig!

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by VickyRotex(f): 11:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
I hope her dad finds out, and beat the demon out of you... undecided embarassed

24 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
The whole story and the narration get as e be undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Princeojua(m): 11:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
ACF11:
if it happens come out clean, dnt hide, just be truthful abt it. goodluck.
thanks dude.
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Cutehector(m): 11:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Na talk be dat?
tanks. Yu r nice
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by sinaj(f): 11:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
Cutehector:
Pray she doesn't get pregnant
lol prayers?
u cnt decieve nature wink

start preparin to becme a dad op cool

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by vislabraye(m): 11:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
Princeojua:
Hi Nairalanders. I am a confirm elite of this great forum. I go by the name Sammy. I last year packed into a Safe-Contain near my school. Opposite me is a wonderful family with two daughters and two sons. In all, with a strick and discipline father. I was seating right in my varanda reading because I suppose that's my purpose of being there. then, a young girl of 17years old and in SS3 approached me with an exercise book supposing to be a Maths assignment. I didn't hide the fact that I know nothing about maths. I boldly refused doing the assignment. so she left. two days after, she resurfaced with English assignment,and I quickly did justice to it. after the assignment. I didn't know when I say you're beautiful and I Love you. she quickly reciprocate in strong affirmation I LOVE YOU TOO. So last week, she came to my house 6days after her menstruation. I had an unprotected sex with her. ever since then, my conscience has been disturbing me if that may result to pregnancy. Her Dad is a brutal and in compromise man. please what should I do in case anything go wrong? because I am already giving up on her due to her Dad. she told me today that she feel guilty ever since the day I disflowered her. help me out please.

Its not your conscience that is doing you, it is the fear of pregnqncy. They are 2 different things tongue

146 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by peedeeasobie(m): 11:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
The world will benefit more from your Joystick being severed than it being functional!

Try it and thank me later,

Ok bye!

6 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
Cutehector:
tanks. Yu r nice
U're welcome.
That's my nature.. wink

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Cutehector(m): 11:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
sinaj:
lol prayers?
u cnt decieve nature wink

start preparin to becme a dad op cool
sinaj where whr u wen ur biology teacher was teachin reproduction?

4 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by siegfried99(m): 11:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
undecided

U seduced an underage, bleeped her, now u are worried of consequences u should have thought about before doing it

SMH, bros u need to be flogged angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Dahjhi: 11:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
wetin person nor go read self ... undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Cutehector(m): 11:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
lagmostkuit:
U're welcome.
That's my nature.. wink
wat else is ur nature
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by phlio(m): 11:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
young man u really messed up.just pray and hope.or better still start getting urself familiar with her dad.

4 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Princeojua(m): 11:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
phlio:
young man u really messed up.just pray and hope.or better still start getting urself familiar with her dad.
Obviously, I am confused on how everything transpired. I pray nothing happen. thanks bro
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by TheChosenOne1: 11:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
Princeojua:
Hi Nairalanders. I am a confirm elite of this great forum. I go by the name Sammy. I last year packed into a Safe-Contain near my school. Opposite me is a wonderful family with two daughters and two sons. In all, with a strick and discipline father. I was seating right in my varanda reading because I suppose that's my purpose of being there. then, a young girl of 17years old and in SS3 approached me with an exercise book supposing to be a Maths assignment. I didn't hide the fact that I know nothing about maths. I boldly refused doing the assignment. so she left. two days after, she resurfaced with English assignment,and I quickly did justice to it. after the assignment. I didn't know when I say you're beautiful and I Love you. she quickly reciprocate in strong affirmation I LOVE YOU TOO. So last week, she came to my house 6days after her menstruation. I had an unprotected sex with her. ever since then, my conscience has been disturbing me if that may result to pregnancy. Her Dad is a brutal and in compromise man. please what should I do in case anything go wrong? because I am already giving up on her due to her Dad. she told me today that she feel guilty ever since the day I disflowered her. help me out please.
OP u took her virginity?...and hp u used a CD?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by sholikay(m): 11:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
Your English has been infected with "ORUBEBECOCCUS, thank God for JEGAQUINE anyway, that made me survive till the end of the write-up.. cheesy . Well just tell God to forgive you, then SIN no more, bro.

7 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by SkinnyDude(m): 11:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
na your type make me dey protect my under age Sister like egg..
lubbish.

8 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by classicyung(m): 11:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
I can't fit shout•• Shey u live in a safe contain? No wori bros, E go safely contain u, nd ur pikin if there is any outcome

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Princeojua(m): 11:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
TheChosenOne1:
OP u took her virginity?...and hp u used a CD?
I did said it was unprotected. that's my fear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us / Do I Tell My Boyfriend He's Not Smart ? / She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.