Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,899 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:34 AM

Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? (79822 Views)

'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) / At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Emperoradrian(m): 11:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
I was rushing to my school bus stand to enter the bus before it fills up,then suddenly i hit my left leg against a stone,i now made the sign of the cross and continued my journey,then this girl walked up to me,and asked why i was making the sign of the cross,i replied her "the bible says we should pray at all time".she just laughed and we parted ways....

A week later,i went to buy petrol at the station in my street,i had my earpiece stuffed in my ears,enjoying my highlife by osadebe,....i got to the station,bought the fuel,then on my return journey,someone tapped me and said.."oboy person d call u",when i turned,lo and behold,it was same gal i had met in school,i crossed to the other side of the road to meet her,i didn't know she was the one until she helped me recall....she was with plenty bags,and i inquired what she was doing with all those bags,she said she's just returning from Ph,that she saw me when i passed,and called me but i didnt answer her... I apologized,and asked her if she had any goody for me ,she said i should follow her to her house if i needed one....i declined because i was rushing home to watch UEFA match,and told her i'd come for it another day,after which i collected her number and rushed off.......

On friday that week,i went for a friend's birthday party,and slept over,when i was coming back on saturday evening,i met this same girl on the road,and she said i've been reluctant about coming to visit her,that i must follow her to her lodge that nite,i agreed,when we got to her house,it was a self con room,nice,i loved the paintings on her wall,i was admiring the room,while she was packing her cloths she washed earlier inside,after that,the next thing,she started undressing herself,leaving only her panties and bra on,after which she used her towel to cover herself before entering the bathroom,all this while,i just kept my cool,pressing my fone....she finally came out of the bathroom,and layed down on her bed with only her towel,we talked a few more minutes,before i told her that i'd love to take my leave now....when i got home,she sent me a whatsapp message saying i didn't ask her to offer me anything....

I need your opinions here,was she sending me GREEN LIGHT or was it normal?

34 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by redcliff: 11:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
Lol. Once a Dolapo always an Adedolapo

601 Likes 46 Shares

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by jamex93(m): 11:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hahahahahahahahah

oboy this light green pass mango leaf

I swear,

full current light na e she dey pass for u so grin grin

208 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by evanscheck(m): 11:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ask buhari wat his opinion wud be on this matter

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by taiocol: 11:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
guy you and mikel who slow pass undecided

379 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
Nice and short story . Good job smiley whats the title pls undecided

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
My opinion: make your usual sign of the cross and continue your journey. If she ask you why, tell her the bible says u should pray at all times.

446 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by siegfried99(m): 11:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
I laff in swahili grin grin

No its an invitation to smoke weed grin

And that's how this story made FP undecided

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by KrazyBone: 11:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
It's an invitation to come watch paint dry.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
you sef na wa for you, simple message you cannot decode, do you mean she pulls down to her panties in front of every male? it was a message she sent but you missed it twice for that matter. Now give me her number make I try my luck, even if na only shirt she pull for my presence e don do I go carry on from there grin

204 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by cozy7(m): 11:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
This story sounds so fake. Had u snapped her while she was on bed (in towel), I would hv believed!

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
redcliff:
Lol. Once a dolapo always an adedolapo
IS dat u on ur dp undecided
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by redcliff: 11:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
diddydiva:
IS dat u on ur dp undecided

No, manikin grin

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Jayjay0(m): 11:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
some people..smh
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
redcliff:

No, manikin grin
undecided undecided
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by harrysterol(m): 11:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
Op this story is so sweet to be true cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by redcliff: 11:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by luckynzo(m): 11:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
Op. It sure is. But don't do it. She probably has STD and is looking for who to infect.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Enegod(m): 11:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
op, see as you dey waste punny angry

12 Likes

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Baddestguyp(m): 12:07am On Apr 05, 2015
op, you are a dullard

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Allureoftheseas(m): 12:24am On Apr 05, 2015
Emperoradrian:
I was rushing to my school bus stand to enter the bus before it fills up,then suddenly i hit my left leg against a stone,i now made the sign of the cross and continued my journey,then this girl walked up to me,and asked why i was making the sign of the cross,i replied her "the bible says we should pray at all time".she just laughed and we parted ways....a week later,i went to buy petrol at the station in my street,i had my earpiece stuffed in my ears,enjoying my highlife by osadebe,....i got to the station,bought the fuel,then on my return journey,someone tapped me and said.."oboy person d call u",when i turned,lo and behold,it was same gal i had met in school,i crossed to the other side of the road to meet her,i didn't know she was the one until she helped me recall....she was with plenty bags,and i inquired what she was doing with all those bags,she said she's just returning from Ph,that she saw me when i passed,and called me but i didnt answer her... I apologized,and asked her if she had any goody for me ,she said i should follow her to her house if i needed one....i declined cos i was rushing home to watch UEFA match,and told her i'd come for it another day,after which i collected her number and rushed off.......on friday that week,i went for a friend's birthday party,and slept over,when i was coming back on saturday evening,i met this same girl on the road,and she said i've been reluctant about coming to visit her,that i must follow her to her lodge that nite,i agreed,when we got to her house,it was a self con room,nice,i loved d paintings on her wall,i was admiring the room,while she was packing her cloths she washed earlier inside,after that,the next thing,she started undressing herself,leaving only her panties and bra on,after which she used her towel to cover herself before entering the bathroom,all this while,i just kept my cool,pressing my fone....she finally came out of the bathroom,and layed down on her bed with only her towel,we talked a few more minutes,before i told her that i'd love to take my leave now....when i got home,she sent me a whatsapp message saying i didn't ask her to offer me anything....i need ur opinions here,was she sending me GREEN LITES or was it normal?

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Obiwannn: 12:47am On Apr 05, 2015
OP she wan give u ur share of the STD o...BEWARE

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by pasqal09: 12:51am On Apr 05, 2015
Bros, even nollywood stories sounds better than this crap

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by ivyT(f): 12:53am On Apr 05, 2015
If the story is true____I wonder y some ladies r dat way undecided

Well erry1 can't b coy,there are always exceptions to everything

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Nobody: 1:03am On Apr 05, 2015
chai....she must igbo or yoruba girl....they to like dickson

im yoruba so i know how they behave....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Nobody: 1:21am On Apr 05, 2015
Bro If this ur story is true,ur mumuness vives us another meaning for mumu...no be call to sex,Na call to duty.

a girl not ur family,UnCloth in frontal of u,ur first day in her house

6 Likes

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Dubby6(m): 1:46am On Apr 05, 2015
Homo alert!!
foolish op

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Amazo: 2:24am On Apr 05, 2015
Emperoradrian:
I was rushing to my school bus stand to enter the bus before it fills up,then suddenly i hit my left leg against a stone,i now made the sign of the cross and continued my journey,then this girl walked up to me,and asked why i was making the sign of the cross,i replied her "the bible says we should pray at all time".she just laughed and we parted ways....a week later,i went to buy petrol at the station in my street,i had my earpiece stuffed in my ears,enjoying my highlife by osadebe,....i got to the station,bought the fuel,then on my return journey,someone tapped me and said.."oboy person d call u",when i turned,lo and behold,it was same gal i had met in school,i crossed to the other side of the road to meet her,i didn't know she was the one until she helped me recall....she was with plenty bags,and i inquired what she was doing with all those bags,she said she's just returning from Ph,that she saw me when i passed,and called me but i didnt answer her... I apologized,and asked her if she had any goody for me ,she said i should follow her to her house if i needed one....i declined cos i was rushing home to watch UEFA match,and told her i'd come for it another day,after which i collected her number and rushed off.......on friday that week,i went for a friend's birthday party,and slept over,when i was coming back on saturday evening,i met this same girl on the road,and she said i've been reluctant about coming to visit her,that i must follow her to her lodge that nite,i agreed,when we got to her house,it was a self con room,nice,i loved d paintings on her wall,i was admiring the room,while she was packing her cloths she washed earlier inside,after that,the next thing,she started undressing herself,leaving only her panties and bra on,after which she used her towel to cover herself before entering the bathroom,all this while,i just kept my cool,pressing my fone....she finally came out of the bathroom,and layed down on her bed with only her towel,we talked a few more minutes,before i told her that i'd love to take my leave now....when i got home,she sent me a whatsapp message saying i didn't ask her to offer me anything....i need ur opinions here,was she sending me GREEN LITES or was it normal?

Just look at this buffoon shocked. She gave you RAINBOW lights grin. She was h0rny af and she wanted the d. You should be flogged angry

20 Likes

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Nobody: 2:34am On Apr 05, 2015
This a Super Story
Emperoradrian:
Good for Romancelander

5 Likes

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Nobody: 2:35am On Apr 05, 2015
This a Super Story
Emperoradrian:
Good for Romancelanders

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ / Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.