Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Are You Chasing Away Your Angel Of Blessing? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Chasing Away Your Angel Of Blessing? (627 Views)

Uebert Angel Buys Lamborghini For His Wife For Valentine (Photos) / My Week Of Blessing By Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka / Are You Chasing Away Your Angel Of Blessing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Chasing Away Your Angel Of Blessing? by God2man(m): 5:11am On Apr 05, 2015
Any time we pray for divine help God always send somebody to us, the person is called an Angel. We always look the other way thinking that it is not possible for the person to help but we seem to forget that God works in a mysterious ways, the person you are looking down on is your Angel of Blessing touched by God to help you out of your problem.
Therefore, we need to be cautious and tread carefully with the way we deal with human being.
No man is self made. There is the mystery of Divine connection from one person to the other, O Yes God will help me, but God will not come down from heaven, God has designed that he will always send somebody called an Angel of blessing to take you to your next level in life.
Genesis Chapter 40 and 41. Joseph interpreted the dream of Chief Butler. Genesis 40:14' But think on me when it shall be well with thee, and shew kindness, i pray thee, unto me, and make mention of me unto pharaoh, and bring me out of this house'.

Here, Joseph was actually asking for help from the chief butler, but the man forgot about Joseph until Pharaoh also had another mysterious dream then the Chief butler now remember Joseph.

What i am explaining is that there is a connection between Joseph and his Angel of Blessing- the Chief Butler, if Joseph had treated the Chief Butler badly, it would have been another story.
Thank God Joseph was smart to ask for help.

Friends, the way we deal people goes a long way to determine where our next level in life will be,

Yes! You can pray like mad, but how do you deal with people or the Angel of Blessing God has already sent to you.

Be nice to people on your way up because they will help you on your way down.

Life is give and take. What you do to others they will do to you. You reap more than what you sow.
Today, you are in a position of Authority, and you are using it to oppress people, God is the Judge. He can bring you down. You ask how? The Bible says so. 1 samuel 2: 6-7 'The LORD Killeth, and maketh alive: he bringeth low, and lifteth up. The Lord Maketh Poor, and maketh rich: He BRINGETH LOW, and lifteth up',

You can see that it posible for God to cause the Management of your Company to put your name on retirement list. God reigns in the affairs of men. He can do it. So be careful how you treat the cleaners, the gardners, your junior colleague, and your Boss.

In spite of all these, there are some bad charaters inside us that is chasing away our Angel of Blessing.

1. Pride: what do you have that is making you to puff up? Is it money, education, beauty? You are not the owner, God gave it to you. Why do you behave as if it is yours, Humble yourself before God decides to humble you.
I heard a story about a lady that was told to surrender her life to Christ, she boasted, my beauty can get me whatever i want. One wicked boyfriend poured acid on her, and that was the end of her beauty.

2. Anger. Whethet you like it or not people will provoke you, but you need to know that when you are Angry, you loose your intelligence, you become a fool. You are out of reason. So, do nothing when you angry, you can chase your divine helper way. Keep calm. Refuse to be angry. Say nothing.

3. Stingy, You will never go far if you are stingy. What you give stay with you, it does not leave your life. It will come back one day.

I will continue later. God bless you. God2man.

(1) (Reply)

Those The Bible Sees As Harlots / Apostle Johnson Suleiman Talks About His Election Prophecies / Art: Science: Religion: Are God,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.