Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,011 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:26 AM

No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... (18544 Views)

Women Menstruating After 50 Years Still Fertile, Expert Says / Women Menstruating After 50 Years Still Fertile, Expert Says / 17 And Still Bedwetting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... by mindworx: 2:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
Funny how everybody claims to be speaking from personal experience ... hehehe awon atole
Re: No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 08, 2015
19 years old you must see tb joshua asap your case is not normal even my 8 yr old bro does not bed wet
Re: No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... by digitalembrace(m): 3:12pm On Apr 08, 2015
This works.

Every time he uses the toilet he's to assume he's dreaming and try to convince himself he is by pinching himself or reading fine print around or anything else difficult to do in a dream and try to wake up. Even if it's real life, conditioning himself to be uncomfortable in a bathroom and always trying to wake up as though he's in a bathroom dream will make him more likely to question himself when he's about to bedwet because it's typical to dream you're in a bathroom when you're actually sleeping and peeing.
Re: No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
Sorry I have no clue,but for being so sincere,i pray that God will help u get over this

1 Like

Re: No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... by Machiny: 3:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
Just keep praying about it.I undastand how it feels because mine stayed till like ss1 can't remember my age then.limit ur water intake we its 4pm.then if possible set an alarm that wld be waking you up at intervals..God wld visit your case as he did to mine...Amen
Re: No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... by aniagoluaustin(m): 3:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
NosoChic:
What is your usual urinating pattern.....For instance, I have met people who as they drink of water, in less than an hour they are already urinating.

I know you can avoid all fluids and food intake from 6 pm. In addition, try to set an alarm clock to wake you up by 12 midnight and 3 am so you can ease yourself.

nice 1 dear..ma cousin is a victim as well..Maybe would tell her ur idea
Re: No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... by Machiny: 3:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
dondemex:
19 years old you must see tb joshua asap your case is not normal even my 8 yr old bro does not bed wet
I agree its not normal.but comparing to your kid bro unacepteable.everybody in life do have one or two odds.some knowingly and the others unknowingly
Re: No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... by olenime(m): 3:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
While bathing, neva urinate on your body as fun, mayb U Reduce d way u play during d day, dnt EVER Feel lazy to standup and pee anytime u feel Pressed at first!
Quess this helped me until I was twentysumtin!
Re: No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... by Charly68: 4:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
Forget about psychological therapy and go for deliverance. They want to use the problem to disgrace you.it is very very abnormal.
Re: No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
Machiny:
I agree its not normal.but comparing to your kid bro unacepteable.everybody in life do have one or two odds.some knowingly and the others unknowingly
The truth must always come out it's either spiritual or a bladder problem see a doctor if the symptoms persist after 3 days go see tb joshua
Re: No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... by KENNSAMMY(m): 4:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
Set ur alerm to wake u up atleast 3times over one night...
Re: No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... by html14java(f): 4:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
ronkiss:

thanks I will do dat
i suggest you make "sit up" your daily excercise and observe your nights. continue the exercise for two weeks and see if there is any change. be consistent.

if there is a positive change, then you are good to continue until your bladder gets accustomed to this.
if no positive change, visit not just a doctor, but a psychiatrist.
Re: No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... by neyur: 4:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
ronkiss:
I'm 19 and still bed wetting. I have done everything I could do, it hasn't stopped.

Please anyone who has any information about what I can do should please share with me.

Thanks

I will advice you because you don't use friends as some nairalanders does...

Develop the attitudes of sleeping late,watch the quantity of water you consumed wen going to bed, avoid ridiculous conversation with friends....do this and you will come out for thanksgiving
Re: No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... by neyur: 4:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
bigl:

its not something so rare. i used to have a sibbling who did bedwet till age 19 as well but now, shes a big girl and doing fine.

From what ive read so far, it has to do with the growth/development of the part of the brain responsible for night time urinary control. if theres a delay in its maturity, u'll still be bedwetting till 19. thats why u see some kids that dont bedwet even at age 3.

so, relax and dont panic. just try and reduce fluid intake some hours before bed time and also, empty ur bladder once u want to sleep even when u dont feel like urinating.

1 more thing: if u happen to be asleep and u're dreaming of peeing or going to the bathroom/toilet to ease urself, pls, try and force urself to get up cos urine is on its way out.

relax dear, u're not alone. u'll overcome this phase in no time, ok? cheers

If boys dey bedwett dat one still hearable but make woman dey bedwet na em worse ooo...chai!
Re: No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... by gud4dbest(m): 4:54pm On Apr 08, 2015
It might b normal.I tink I stopt bedwetting @20;it will pass.U didnt indicate hw often u do dat?
Re: No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... by gud4dbest(m): 5:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
S
Re: No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... by Lordnewton1(m): 5:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
i understand what you are going through. To stop bedwetting once its 8:00pm do not drink water till the next morning. That means you have to eat dinner before then. so now you just have to discipline yourself just try this u will c
Re: No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
Exercise like little jogs before bed,and also urinate last thing before u sleep.
Re: No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... by efficiencie(m): 5:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
sis dnt b deceived o!

if u dnt av any medical problem with your bladder and urethra then that problem is spiritual ...spiritually, urine defiles and may be exploited to diminish one spiritually. The mystical art practicioners, the occult and the scriptures agree to this (Leviticus 5:3)

if i may ask, what kinda dream do you have before you bedwet? Do you urinate in your dream only to find out that you've bedwetted!? If you do then go for deliverance or pray deliverance prayers!

My personal advice
*be sure u dnt habor satanic materials
*repent of known sin
*pray at about 12am and pray for an hour
**cover your environment with the blood of Jesus!
**pray against any covenant that makes demons have a legal right over you
**pray the destruction of every satanic transaction
**pray against every altar working against you
**pray the rejection and destruction of every relationship with familiar spirits, spirit husbands and strongmen!
**pray the destruction of every power manipulating your body to bring you shame!
**pray that the HolyGhost fills the void in your life
**give thanks!
*study, meditate and use scriptures in prayer...good examples are Obadiah 17, Psalm 21, Psalm 51, Psalm 91, Psalm 63, Psalm 136, Isaiah 10:27, Isaiah 59:19

Remember these three: the Word, the HolyGhost and the Blood of Jesus...they don't fail when appropriately applied...
Re: No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... by Dolemite(f): 5:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
Go check your blood sugar level, you could be diabetic, this is very urgent. ronkiss
Re: No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
You need to start constraining yourself during the day let the pee hurt you seriously before let out... It helps the bladder to enlarger and help you phycological to know how pee pain feels when sleeping.... Above all pray and God will help you... I am talking out of experience it would soon stop if you follow the above advice
Re: No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
NOTE; YOU HAVE A VERY SMALL BLADDER, THE MORE YOU GROW UP, THE MORE YOUR BLADDER EXPANDS, YOU JUST HAVE TO ENDURE.
Re: No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... by oladimeji09(m): 6:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
Reduce ur intake in the night, try to urinate before go to bed
Try and set ur alarm to wake u up in the mind night so that u can urinate in the mind night to avoid wet dream again
If u are Muslim anytime u want to urinate try to bend dawn
And reduce ur suger or check ur suger leave
Re: No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... by rabimlomo: 6:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
ronkiss:
I'm 19 and still bed wetting. I have done everything I could do, it hasn't stopped.

Please anyone who has any information about what I can do should please share with me.

Thanks
Some foods may also be the cause. Try eliminating caffeinated drinks for a week and see if that helps.
Re: No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
Michael Jackson bed-wet until he died at 50.
If, with all his money, he could not find a medical cure, I guess the medical angle is near-hopeless. For now.
Personally, I also had the problem into even my 20s. I can't say I prayed too much about it, but it stopped on its own.
Or has it?
The problem even now for me is that it still happens sometimes when I have a dream in which I happen to be urinating. Sometimes when I'm luck I wake up and stop it. Other times... Hmmmmm...
Ultimately, I'm not sure if I even have anything to say to you to help. Just pray, I guess.
Re: No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... by rosy1992(f): 6:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
You dnt need to be afraid
Firstly you should pray and have faith. Cos there is nothing God can't do
Secondly control your intake of water
Thirdly train yourself to be a light sleeper. I.e (waking up frequently at night wen you feel pressed)
Re: No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... by Ekiseme(m): 7:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
anigold:

dude Am a Christian and I strongly believe that Prayers can open doors...
sure,prayers open door,bedwetting has nothing to do with prayer
Re: No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... by davidhartley(m): 7:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
I feel ur pain bro, i had same prbln but i prayed and by the grace of God it stoped. so i will advice dat as u try using other method people have sugested pray also and i belive ur problem will stop.
Re: No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... by Btruth: 7:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
There's nothing impossible for God to do. Ask God for help through a personal prayer, then, try as much as possible to reduce your water/liquid intake by 5/6pm.., and if possible, try and set an alarm to 12pm & 2:30am to wake up to ease yourself. You need to be determined, because you alone with God can win this war. It is well with you IJN.
Re: No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... by Simeony007(m): 8:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
Story 4 the mother gods
Re: No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
ronkiss:

Thanks

Dehydration is a hidden major cause of bed wetting. when we are dehydrated, our bodies form Ammonia in the bladder n since Ammonia is toxic, the body takes any available fluid and flushes the ammonia out, thus causing bed wetting in some people.

Increase ur water intake to 2.5 - 3 litres per day, that is about 5 to 6 pure water per day.

Its a part of water therapy developed by Dr B, an Iranian doctor.

Please if it works, tell me personally.

Thanks
Re: No INSULT Please.... 19 Years Still Bedwetting... by Mojeed: 10:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
I have heard of a nose drop called DDAVP, I have a 14 yrs old who bedwetts once in a while. I want to check with my doctor before ordering for one for him. I learn it strengthen your muscle that you need to hold the fuild in your bladder. You can google it and read about it too. Best of luck dear. You will smile last IJN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Moves To Replace Striking Doctors With Ad-hoc Staff / GLYCOLIC ACID, LACTIC ACID & RETIN A (TRETINION) AVAILABLE IN NIGERIA LADYFEJ / How To Overcome Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.