Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians (13011 Views)

Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! / 5 Seriously Difficult Atheist Questions For Christians That Are Mind-twisting / Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by allanphash7(m): 7:49am On Apr 06, 2015
Christianity = scam
Islam = Rubbish

There is no heaven or hell dont let anyone preach nonsense to you
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 9:50am On Apr 06, 2015
TheMascot:
...hehehehe....anoda lie...about 50 diffrent religions have sprung up since when the first call to prayer was done in medina...so pls if its by book...bros..ur islam is now a grand pa and should die out...but why dnt u guys fight hinduism or atheist?...u always looking to shoot the golden eagle abi?..dats gud!! Its good to aim higher as a minority...you know?...don't worry when u guys get to d stage of where muhammed is willing to die for you then maybe it would be like apc and pdp..where people will decamp....but until then...you have to know that this GOLDEN EAGLE has a protection not even the next generation lies and weapons can stand the flap of its wings....nd u sound like dos crying kids with cattarh from dia nose " its only God that will judge you"...hehehehehehe

The only problem you have is that you think Islam just started.. Islam has started since the beginning of earth... Go read on how Adam and other prophets worshipped God ... Islam was perfected with holy book (Quran).. It's where how to worship God was exclusively discussed by God. The same thing that occurs in every worship is bowing down to God. Every prophet did that and that's when Islam wasn't perfected. Wasn't perfected as in how to worship wasn't exclusively discussed. It's laws and believing in oness of God that's paramount then. And that bowing down every prophet did is always facing somewhere.. Why facing the Same place when bowing down.. It's not coincidence.
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 9:56am On Apr 06, 2015
allanphash7:
Christianity = scam
Islam = Rubbish

There is no heaven or hell dont let anyone preach nonsense to you

You are the most pathetic of all being.. God spoke of people like you in Quran. Go google it and read what God said about people like you. You believe you just sprung up from nowhere and when you die that's all.. Laughing.. Am sorry for you bro. If you die with that believe. Hell awaits you and before that is great suffering in grave .. Or visit shahydcharming. through google read article on death, grave and heaven
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 10:01am On Apr 06, 2015
Is Jesus a Christian when he was alive? If yes, which church did he attended?

If he wasn't a Christian that he was the founder of Christianity.. What is the name of his church and how did he say you should worship?

If you people just follow his teachings.. Where in Bible did Jesus himself said you people should attend church or he said you should praise lord by singing and dancing? Besides, Jesus himself said you should pray to God in silence.. Check your Bible for the verse..

Christianity is simply a religion Jesus himself knows nothing about. Even in Bible, Jesus worships his God by bowing his head just like muslims. Abi Jesus worship his God by singing and dancing?

1 Like

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 1:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
TheMascot:
because we can't go from "kill your enemies------love ur enemies-----then back to kill ur enemies".......we can't go from " dress this way to this place------ you can dress all you want so far it doesn't lead another person to sin because ur God loves you the way you are-----then back to dress this way if not u will not make heaven."......nd most especially we dnt go from killing rams-----this son of God died for you so you dnt need to kill rams because his blood is the appeasing agent----the back to "no..no...no...no...you need to kill rams and goats"...that's the reason, islam can't claim to be the new testament because u niggers doing things the old way...and uh uh uh we don't move from "fight to defend the name of ur God nd punish people for the wrong they do -----------you are not God, so don't play God, let God be d one to judge and if some1 says there is no God he is entitled to his judgment---------then all the way back to " kill any mutherfucker hu says he aint gonna do what he asked to do, cut the hands of a motherfucking boy who steals 10 naira, shoot a bitch who drives, kill a nigger hu drops and iphone 6 on a quran, enter a nigga moment with a nigger who says Allah is just a delusion"....now I hope you get d jist...puntah!!

Laughing.. Maa start answering your questions.
Islam doesn't support unjust killings. Want me to show you in Bible that killing is allowed.

Well.. Dressing code of muslims women is same as mary mother of Jesus dressed. Want me to show you verse in Bible that supported hijab?

Killing rams ain't in Bible? Or Bible didn't support the festival period that muslims do kill rams?

And according to Bible.. Jesus didn't die for anyone. If you want the Bible verse. Ask o

Kill whoever isn't worshipping same God with you is in Bible but Quran ask us to tolerate and show them the way.

Cutting hands of whoever steal is also in Bible .Moses law. God law

And Islam doesn't say kill woman who drives nor whoever drop phone on Quran.

Satisfied? You don't even know Bible talkless of knowing Islam..
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Weah96: 1:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

It's where how to worship God was exclusively discussed by God.

Any proof for this claim of yours, you know, that the God known as Allah actually talked to a mammal from the middle east?
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 1:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
Weah96:

Any proof for this claim of yours, you know, that the God known as Allah actually talked to a mammal from the middle east?

Holy book is meant for human being.. Are you not human being?
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Weah96: 2:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

Holy book is meant for human being.. Are you not human being?

Human beings are mammals, last time I checked. Mohammed was a mammal like me who claimed that he communicated with an alien. Except the alien was the person who created the universe and everything in it, including other aliens. My question to you is this, what can you show or tell me that can demonstrate that this Mohammed was telling the truth? Keep in mind that he is not the only mammal to make that EXACT claim. The only difference between his assertions and those of the other alien media people is the content of the discourse.

So tell me, why should I even begin to entertain this type of unnatural third person defense? You are the one telling me that he spoke with the creator alien called Allah. You don't even him, never even met him. Yet you're defending his claim when no such thing happens in nature or reality.
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Proffdada: 4:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
Weah96:

Human beings are mammals, last time I checked. Mohammed was a mammal like me who claimed that he communicated with an alien. Except the alien was the person who created the universe and everything in it, including other aliens. My question to you is this, what can you show or tell me that can demonstrate that this Mohammed was telling the truth? Keep in mind that he is not the only mammal to make that EXACT claim. The only difference between his assertions and those of the other alien media people is the content of the discourse.

So tell me, why should I even begin to entertain this type of unnatural third person defense? You are the one telling me that he spoke with the creator alien called Allah. You don't even him, never even met him. Yet you're defending his claim when no such thing happens in nature or reality.
Allah is a fallen angel
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 4:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
Weah96:

Oohk.. Your point is there is no God abi
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Proffdada: 4:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

The only problem you have is that you think Islam just started.. Islam has started since the beginning of earth... Go read on how Adam and other prophets worshipped God ... Islam was perfected with holy book (Quran).. It's where how to worship God was exclusively discussed by God. The same thing that occurs in every worship is bowing down to God. Every prophet did that and that's when Islam wasn't perfected. Wasn't perfected as in how to worship wasn't exclusively discussed. It's laws and believing in oness of God that's paramount then. And that bowing down every prophet did is always facing somewhere.. Why facing the Same place when bowing down.. It's not coincidence.
No prophet ever bow to anything not to mention altar
U Muslim's tried to gratify idol worshipping and force everyone like Nebuchadnezzar did and failed grin
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 4:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
Proffdada:

No prophet ever bow to anything not to mention altar
U Muslim's tried to gratify idol worshipping and force everyone like Nebuchadnezzar did and failed grin

I no get your time jare. You think na play i come ea come play. If you don't have anything to say.. Oga shut up

If you wanna know how every prophet starting from Adam Till Mohammed worship their God.. Google is there for you bro.
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 4:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
Proffdada:

Allah is a fallen angel

Keep insulting your creator.. Chai.. I pity you
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 4:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
Muslims are idol worshippers.. That's proffdada claim.

That's joke of 21st century. grin grin
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by 5minsmadness: 5:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:
If we are all God children,,,, why is Jesus His only son?
Jesus is the only BEGOTTEN Son of God. That is, He is the only Son of God born through a woman by the Holy Spirit. The rest of us are children by adoption, when we accept Jesus Christ as Lord.
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by 5minsmadness: 5:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:
If Jesus is God, was he talking to himself when he prayed?
Jesus is part of the Holy Trinity. This is a mystery and not something that can be explained on these pages.
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by 5minsmadness: 5:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:
Ezakiel 18:20 ,is that verse authentic?
Of course it is. Why asking?
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by 5minsmadness: 5:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:
Where are all the festival periods in Bible? Did Jesus actually did any of them?
Specify the 'festivals'. The passover was done. Christmas and Easter were done after the bible was written. It doesn't make it any less authentic.
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by 5minsmadness: 5:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:
If all terrorism acts are from muslims, why is it that 90% of the attacks are on muslims Or Muslim countries?
Link for this estimate pls.
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by 5minsmadness: 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:
If Quran wasn't the new testament, why did it complement original Bible and explain everything that Bible didn't... Like everything about life, deathtrap, grave and hereafter
We would have discussed it but because of your religion's well known intolerance concerning the Quran we can't.
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 7:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
5minsmadness:
We would have discussed it but because of your religion's well known intolerance concerning the Quran we can't.

As long as you don't insult Quran or God. Let's discuss bro
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 7:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
5minsmadness:

Link for this estimate pls.

Just google the list of places that have suffered from terrorism.. Both local and international..
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 7:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
5minsmadness:

Specify the 'festivals'. The passover was done. Christmas and Easter were done after the bible was written. It doesn't make it any less authentic.

Why would you celebrate something that Jesus never did?

Check shahydcharming. through google for details on Christmas and Easter
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by 5minsmadness: 7:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

Just google the list of places that have suffered from terrorism.. Both local and international..
Googled it. Most of the terrorists are confirmed muslims. They kill without remorse.
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 7:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
5minsmadness:

Of course it is. Why asking?

Read it and post it ea.. And let's talk about the verse
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 7:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
5minsmadness:
Jesus is part of the Holy Trinity. This is a mystery and not something that can be explained on these pages.

Did Jesus said he's part of Trinity himself? Did Jesus said God is 3 in 1?

If you wanna know the origin of Trinity

Read gospel of Barnabas

We talking about religion here buddy, anything Jesus didn't say nor do is strictly wrong that's why he didn't do it or say it... Why would someone be thinking for Jesus and bringing up different stories
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 7:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
5minsmadness:

Jesus is the only BEGOTTEN Son of God. That is, He is the only Son of God born through a woman by the Holy Spirit. The rest of us are children by adoption, when we accept Jesus Christ as Lord.

Do you know how many beggoten son of God is in Bible? Do you know how many ordinary son of God in Bible?

Son of God is simply an expression of saying that.... Someone is a righteous person..
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by TheMascot(m): 8:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

Laughing.. Maa start answering your questions.
Islam doesn't support unjust killings. Want me to show you in Bible that killing is allowed.

Well.. Dressing code of muslims women is same as mary mother of Jesus dressed. Want me to show you verse in Bible that supported hijab?

Killing rams ain't in Bible? Or Bible didn't support the festival period that muslims do kill rams?

And according to Bible.. Jesus didn't die for anyone. If you want the Bible verse. Ask o

Kill whoever isn't worshipping same God with you is in Bible but Quran ask us to tolerate and show them the way.

Cutting hands of whoever steal is also in Bible .Moses law. God law

And Islam doesn't say kill woman who drives nor whoever drop phone on Quran.

Satisfied? You don't even know Bible talkless of knowing Islam..

olodo simple english you no understand...thnk God u said moses law..dat was the old rule dude!...we now live free..bt u dudes are still bounded to dress codes and strict plan..like secondary boarding school students...nd until u convince ISIS nd BOKO HARAM to find a christain name, yall a set of blood thirsty killing engines...saying the quran does not legalise killing...wetin professor muhammed talk when e dey medina..instead of make u dey read quran u go dey watch 50 shades of grey....hehehe...once again..OLODO
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by TheMascot(m): 9:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

Do you know how many beggoten son of God is in Bible? Do you know how many ordinary son of God in Bible?

Son of God is simply an expression of saying that.... Someone is a righteous person..
hehehe!! Coming from a person that is a professor of xtianity abi?...una go dey cram song sey una dey pray....**in ur voice** insullla hilahilam...mukutu labumushuriiiiim...suuuck maaa dicckk uu dumb moda fuccckeerss....abi na by bowing down we dey take go heaven!!
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Hexzagon: 10:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:
Is Jesus a Christian when he was alive? If yes, which church did he attended?
If he wasn't a Christian that he was the founder of Christianity.. What is the name of his church and how did he say you should worship?
If you people just follow his teachings.. Where in Bible did Jesus himself said you people should attend church or he said you should praise lord by singing and dancing? Besides, Jesus himself said you should pray to God in silence.. Check your Bible for the verse..
Christianity is simply a religion Jesus himself knows nothing about. Even in Bible, Jesus worships his God by bowing his head just like muslims. Abi Jesus worship his God by singing and dancing?
With these, it's obvious what you seek. Its a complete waste trying to enlighten someone who's ignorance is fueled by hatred Ladened with contempt.
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Weah96: 11:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

Oohk.. Your point is there is no God abi

How can I say that without first defining God? The universe came from something, afterall. That something can be assigned the placeholder "God." But that is not the position of Islam. No, Islam goes much, much, further. Islam claims that someone met this "something" and it spoke to the person, giving him a message for us all. That claim has no merit, and is an insult to people like me who dislike intellectual disrespect. That's why I asked you that question.
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Psylas(m): 1:06am On Apr 07, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

You are the most pathetic of all being.. God spoke of people like you in Quran. Go google it and read what God said about people like you. You believe you just sprung up from nowhere and when you die that's all.. Laughing.. Am sorry for you bro. If you die with that believe. Hell awaits you and before that is great suffering in grave .. Or visit shahydcharming. through google read article on death, grave and heaven
you be slowpoke, when did God abi na dog said a thing about any human? As far as am concern, God is a Non entity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Four Types Of Fear I Faced on my journey To Atheism / Should Nigerian Churches Be Taxed By The Government? Share Your Opinion / Is It Wrong To Preach In A Public Transport?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.