Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,918 members, 7,806,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians (12999 Views)

Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! / 5 Seriously Difficult Atheist Questions For Christians That Are Mind-twisting / Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Maamin(m): 11:56am On Apr 09, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

of course that's it.. so what eziekel say doesn't apply to Jesus? and is it Jesus that said i came to die for your sins? besides read like 2 or 3 verse before that verse so you will understand better

You were asking someone on this very thread to show you where in the bible Jesus says God is his biological father...

So am asking you now where did "Jesus said it himself that he did not die for our sins" in the bible?
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Maamin(m): 12:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

ok bro.. which verse can you see what Jesus said himself? it's all reported event bro..

Just like the quran undecided
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 12:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
Maamin:

Just like the quran undecided

nah.. it's hadith that waw reported..

Quran is God sayings only.... Relayed to Prophet Muhammad through angel Gabriel... monitored and supervised into one collection by Prophet Muhammad. it's God that named HIS holy book Quran not we humans.
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Maamin(m): 12:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

nah.. it's hadith that waw reported..

Quran is God sayings only.... Relayed to Prophet Muhammad through angel Gabriel... monitored and supervised into one collection by Prophet Muhammad. it's God that named HIS holy book Quran not we humans.

Any evidence for the above..Muhammad reported quran from Jibril who is reporting from Allah...are you clear now? undecided
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 12:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
Maamin:

Any evidence for the above..Muhammad reported quran from Jibril who is reporting from Allah...are you clear now? undecided

bro.. you have just said who's reporting from Allah.. it's angel Gabriel.. it's Gabriel that's the intermediary.. understand bro?
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Maamin(m): 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

bro.. you have just said who's reporting from Allah.. it's angel Gabriel.. it's Gabriel that's the intermediary.. understand bro?
So any evidence that it is true? undecided
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 4:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
Maamin:

So any evidence that it is true? undecided

Quran itself... read it..
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Maamin(m): 5:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

Quran itself... read it..

Quran can not be an evidence to itself.
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 5:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
Maamin:

Quran can not be an evidence to itself.

ohhhh... didn't i told you that it's in the holy book that it's name was given. God named the holy book Quran Himself.. it's because we read it that we know that God has already named it Quran. same applies for every question you have..

you can't know it if you don't read it. if you wanna know Quran authentication, try read it bro..
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Maamin(m): 5:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

ohhhh... didn't i told you that it's in the holy book that it's name was given. God named the holy book Quran Himself.. it's because we read it that we know that God has already named it Quran. same applies for every question you have..

you can't know it if you don't read it. if you wanna know Quran authentication, try read it bro..

God named it when? Before Muhammad's death when the quran is not compiled yet or after his death when his companions that crammed the quran are getting killed in battle?

Mind you I have read the quran and is not convincing...No evidence to attest that it is from God, No miracles.
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 6:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
Maamin:

God named it when? Before Muhammad's death when the quran is not compiled yet or after his death when his companions that crammed the quran are getting killed in battle?

Mind you I have read the quran and is not convincing...No evidence to attest that it is from God, No miracles.

Quran was revealed completely to Prophet. he knew everything in Quran and did some people. that solves your question in first paragraph

guy.. i hate lies.. i hate it so much... y must you lie? if you have read Quran, you will cease to be a Christian.. so many great people who studied Quran end up been a Muslim..

if you will keep telling lies.. abeg no post me again..
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Maamin(m): 6:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
[quote author=shahydbinaliyu post=32529568]

Quran was revealed completely to Prophet. he knew everything in Quran and did some people. that solves your question in first paragraph
How does this solve my question? How is this an evidence?

guy.. i hate lies.. i hate it so much... y must you lie? if you have read Quran, you will cease to be a Christian.. so many great people who studied Quran end up been a Muslim..

I hate lies too..i hate it very much..why must you lie? Like you lied here that "Jesus said it himself that he did not die for our sins" in the bible"...show it to me or you a very big liar like the devil you serve.

if you will keep telling lies.. abeg no post me again..
And how do you want me to believe you either? undecided.. that you know anything about the bible before opening this thread. Reading quran can not change anyone it cant even convince a retard.
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 6:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
[quote author=Maamin post=32529973][/quote]

you claimed you want evidence of Quran. i told you that it's evidence that it's from God is that God named it Himself.. it's after we read Quran that we know it's name is Quran. and besides, which kind evidence u want gan gan

concerning Jesus, where In Bible that Jesus said my biological father is God? we all know Bible is written in parables.. the explanation of son of God is on another thread.. if Jesus was truly biological son of God.. why would he call himself servant of God? why would God said we are all HIS slaves In Bible?
the only thing causing controversy is that the Bible you call Bible is contradictory.. visit shahydcharming.
through google. .. you will read about Bible contradiction

original Bible is Greek Bible..

and we muslims are not serving fake God... every other religion does....

besides... Christians do not follow Jesus teachings...
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Maamin(m): 7:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
you claimed you want evidence of Quran. i told you that it's evidence that it's from God is that God named it Himself.. it's after we read Quran that we know it's name is Quran. and besides, which kind evidence u want gan gan

I said show me evidence that the quran is from God and you are telling me God named it quran inside it, you must be kidding me. Quran can not be evidence of itself...give me evidence apart from Muhammad's claim that Allah revealed the quran to him and him alone?

concerning Jesus, where In Bible that Jesus said my biological father is God? we all know Bible is written in parables.. the explanation of son of God is on another thread.. if Jesus was truly biological son of God.. why would he call himself servant of God? why would God said we are all HIS slaves In Bible?
the only thing causing controversy is that the Bible you call Bible is contradictory.. visit shahydcharming.
through google. .. you will read about Bible contradiction

Lies lies and lies..i said show me where Jesus said it himself that he did not die for our sins" in the bible?...stop advertising your wordpress here that is cheap publicity.

original Bible is Greek Bible..

So..how is that your panadol for the headache you generated from hitting your head on the floor?

and we muslims are not serving fake God... every other religion does....

Tell me more..

besides... Christians do not follow Jesus teachings...

More lies..and yet you must learn from the Ahl al-kitab (people of the book) according to your quran.
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 7:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
Maamin:

I said show me evidence that the quran is from God and you are telling me God named it quran inside it, you must be kidding me. Quran can not be evidence of itself...give me evidence apart from Muhammad's claim that Allah revealed the quran to him and him alone?

original Bible written in Greek.. the prophesied prophet in the Bible is Prophet Mohammed. his name was written in original Bible. and that also means both Prophet Muhammad and his scripture(quran) has already been prophesied

Lies lies and lies..i said show me where Jesus said it himself that he did not die for our sins" in the bible?...stop advertising your wordpress here that is cheap publicity.

where In Bible that Jesus said i die for your sins?
besides, according to Bible, Jesus wasn't crucified nor dead

So..how is that your panadol for the headache you generated from hitting your head on the floor?

laughing ..you call that contradicting piece of shit word of God? book that's full of obscenities and amazing nonsense... i will give you some verses to prove myself right

contradictions.... gen 1:25-27 , gen 2:18-22. Matthew 6:1-3. Mathew 5:14-16, Mark 16:1-2. John 20:1...

obscenities.. gen. 19:34. Ezekiel 23:20

amazing nonsense.. proverbs 21:19. Isiah 36:12.
Tell me more..

More lies..and yet you must learn from the Ahl al-kitab (people of the book) according to your quran.
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Maamin(m): 8:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:
original Bible written in Greek.. the prophesied prophet in the Bible is Prophet Mohammed. his name was written in original Bible. and that also means both Prophet Muhammad and his scripture(quran) has already been prophesied

Lies lies and more lies....so this is your evidence? undecided bwahahaha grin laughing in arabic.

where In Bible that Jesus said i die for your sins?
besides, according to Bible, Jesus wasn't crucified nor dead

Is that the answer to the question i asked you when you lied that "Jesus said it himself that he did not die for our sins in the bible"?..show me where the bible said Jesus was not crucified nor died?

laughing ..you call that contradicting piece of poo word of God? book that's full of obscenities and amazing nonsense... i will give you some verses to prove myself right

contradictions.... gen 1:25-27 , gen 2:18-22. Matthew 6:1-3. Mathew 5:14-16, Mark 16:1-2. John 20:1...

obscenities.. gen. 19:34. Ezekiel 23:20

amazing nonsense.. proverbs 21:19. Isiah 36:12.

Which bible? Is it the same bible you were looking for your beloveth prophet's name in it as your miracle and evidence to show quran is true undecided...stop hitting your head on the floor you are harming yourself..its not good for ur health. cheesy
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Ifeann(f): 8:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

ohhhh... didn't i told you that it's in the holy book that it's name was given.

Is it the very challenging logical questions that maamin is asking u that has made u forget how to speak good English... Pls improve on your tenses.

Note; quran is the work of the spirit of the anti Christ. It is a book of lies. Mohammed's own words inspired by what he claimed to see in that dark cave.

1 Like

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ifeann:

Is it the very challenging logical questions that maamin is asking u that has made u forget how to speak good English... Pls improve on your tenses.

Note; quran is the work of the spirit of the anti Christ. It is a book of lies. Mohammed's own words inspired by what he claimed to see in that dark cave.

if you have no proof for your claim... please shut up.

i have proofs that Bible is not word of God
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 9:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
Maamin:

Lies lies and more lies....so this is your evidence? undecided bwahahaha grin laughing in arabic.

Is that the answer to the question i asked you when you lied that "Jesus said it himself that he did not die for our sins in the bible"?
av given you the verse that said everybody and his own sin..
..show me where the bible said Jesus was not crucified nor died?

Luke 4:10 For it is written, He shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee: 4:11 And in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

(Please pay specially attention to Psalm 91:11-12,
15 )
Psalm 91
1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will
rest in the shadow of the Almighty. [a]
2 I will say [b] of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my
fortress, my God, in whom I trust."
3 Surely he will save you from the fowler's snare and
from the deadly pestilence.
4 He will cover you with his feathers, and under his
wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your
shield and rampart.
5 You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow
that flies by day,
6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the
plague that destroys at midday.
7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at
your right hand, but it will not come near you.
8. You will only observe with your eyes and see the
punishment of the wicked.
9 If you make the Most High your dwelling— even the
LORD, who is my refuge-
10 then no harm will befall you , no disaster will come
near your tent.
11 For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;
12 they will lift you up in their hands, so that you
will not strike your foot against a stone. (If Jesus
died on the cross and got buried, then his feet would've
struck the ground and the stones on it from bringing
him down, throwing him on the floor and burying
him).
13 You will tread upon the lion and the cobra; you will
trample the great lion and the serpent.
14 "Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will
rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges
my name.
15 He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I
will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and
honor him.
16 With long life will I satisfy him and show him
my salvation."

There is no question!
There is no question that the emphasized parts above,
especially in Psalm 91:11-12, 15 and the others ,
clearly and indisputably agree with the Noble Quran's
and Isaiah 52:13 Verses that are shown below. Jesus
was neither crucified nor resurrected, and he was
protected and lifted by GOD Almighty. Also, the New
Testament, again, confirms that Psalm 91 is
referring to Jesus Christ.
GOD Almighty will hear his cries ( Psalm 91:15 )
and will save him (Psalm 91:3 ).
GOD Almighty will cover him with His
Protection (Psalm 91:4 ).
Christ will then not have any fear in him ( Psalm
91:5 ).
Christ will then observe with his own eyes the
punishment of the crucified ones ( Psalm
91:8 ).
No harm (this includes crucifixion!) or
disaster will even come near Christ ( Psalm
91:10....this even contradicts him getting beaten
up before crucifixion).
GOD Almighty will send down the Angels to
protect him and lift him (Psalm 91:11-12, 14,
Isaiah 52:13 ). Not even his foot will strike the
ground from his enemies pushing, grappling
and punishment.
Christ's call will be HEARD , and he will be
delivered and honored (Psalm 91:15, Isaiah
52:13 ). No way would these verses be valid if
Christ got crucified.
His life will be prolonged (extended) and he will
live to even see his offspring (Isaiah 53:10 and
Psalm 91:16, which by the way contradict Jesus
never got married and had children. In Islam's
Noble Quran's 13:38, however, it is quite
possible that Jesus Christ had wives and
children) .
His life will overpower death (Isaiah 53:12) .
"Death" in Isaiah 53:9 is proven to be
symbolic using the Hebrew Lexicon and several
English translations, and it never meant a
literal death .
Important Note: Psalm 91 is speaking as a
number of Prophecies that WILL take place.
Notice how the verses are speak of future events
that WILL TAKE PLACE. Never once
throughout the entire New Testament were the
Angels sent to save Jesus from striking his foot
against a rock. This, again, clearly proves that
the NT is indeed false and corrupt.

Which bible? Is it the same bible you were looking for your beloveth prophet's name in it as your miracle and evidence to show quran is true undecided...stop hitting your head on the floor you are harming yourself..its not good for ur health. cheesy

imagine... you don't even know anything about your religion.. you don't even know Greek Bible is the original Bible... so you think all these versioned Bible are word of God? laughing...

and let me show you the verse where Prophet Muhammad name was mentioned song of Solomon verse 5:16.....and Isaiah 42 was talking about Prophet Muhammad.

Song of Solomon 5:16 His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem.

all together lovely was the interpretation English people who wrote English Bible gave Prophet Muhammad name..... in Greek Bible, muhammadim was written there when translated...

you know so little about your fake religion...

google is your friend... go read

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 9:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
how true is the claim of this article?

www.answering-christianity.com/psalm_91.htm

answers please at reasonable educated and wise Christians
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Maamin(m): 10:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
[quote author=shahydbinaliyu post=32537006][/quote]

Is that the answer to the question i asked you when you lied that "Jesus said it himself that he did not die for our sins in the bible"?

Stop quoting Psalms(Tehillim) go and quote your Zabur from your quran..and show me evidence that God is responsible for quran?

imagine... you don't even know anything about your religion.. you don't even know Greek Bible is the original Bible... so you think all these versioned Bible are word of God? laughing...

and let me show you the verse where Prophet Muhammad name was mentioned song of Solomon verse 5:16.....and Isaiah 42 was talking about Prophet Muhammad.

Song of Solomon 5:16 His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem.

all together lovely was the interpretation English people who wrote English Bible gave Prophet Muhammad name..... in Greek Bible, muhammadim was written there when translated...

you know so little about your fake religion...

google is your friend... go read

Bwahahaha..not Shir ha'shirim (song of songs) again...so you are still shamelessly looking for your poor late prophet in the pages of the ketuvim(other writings) in the same corrupted bible? Lets just even agree it was about your prophet..pls tell us what the verse (Song of songs 5:16) prophetically says about ur prophet? Oh!..i forgot Song of Songs is not a prophetic book...nonesense grin tongue

Now Isaiah 42 is even far from it..

A half baked muslim claiming he knows something about the bible when you have not finished knowing your 114 chapters plagiarised quran..shift make I see road jaré!
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 10:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
Maamin:

Stop quoting Psalms(Tehillim) go and quote your Zabur from your quran..and show me evidence that God is responsible for quran?

psalms is not part of Bible again? if not for original Bible that shows us.. we won't have known that they changed Prophet Muhammad name to altogether lovely and other claims...
if you wanna know the evidence that God is responsible for Quran, go read Quran. simple as that..

Bwahahaha..not Shir ha'shirim (song of songs) again...so you are still shamelessly looking for your poor late prophet in the pages of the ketuvim(other writings) in the same corrupted bible?

it's that corrupted Bible that didn't wrote Prophet Muhammad name fully while original Bible did

Lets just even agree it was about your prophet..pls tell us what the verse (Song of songs 5:16) prophetically says about ur prophet? Oh!..i forgot Song of Songs is not a prophetic book...nonesense grin tongue

Now Isaiah 42 is even far from it..

do you know what's in Isiah 42 ? the whole verse 42? have you read it? i have.. so don't say trash

A half baked muslim claiming he knows something about the bible when you have not finished knowing your 114 chapters plagiarised quran..shift make I see road jaré!

laughing... it's Bible that plagiarized.. fake Bible of course.. Quran is flawless.. even though you intentionally altered QURAN, i did correct you.. i will always say it... i know everything about your fake Bible...

the few truth that's In Bible is made real and acceptable by QURAN
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Hexzagon: 5:39am On Apr 10, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

You christians are all same.. Always taking truth for hatred or criticism.
Bring out one word that show hatred in my write up

Instead of you to ask your pastor..
i call it hatred and remembering that i omitted verbal abuse because i don't understand the rational behind the questions you ask. Its not like you don't have a believ alreadyIs? That i'll say maybe you seek a religion, or that you want to gain more knowledge?...it doesn't take much to make inferences from the action and words of man to know the true nature of their heart.
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Maamin(m): 6:19am On Apr 10, 2015
Ifeann:

Couldn't be more correct dear!...that is how those that have been brainwashed by the quran can lieeeee cheesy
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Maamin(m): 6:22am On Apr 10, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

if you have no proof for your claim... please shut up.

i have proofs that Bible is not word of God

You dont even have prove that your quran is from God...why dont you you focus on that mishap? grin show me evidence that your quran is from God? cheesy
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Maamin(m): 6:48am On Apr 10, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:
psalms is not part of Bible again? if not for original Bible that shows us.. we won't have known that they changed Prophet Muhammad name to altogether lovely and other claims...
if you wanna know the evidence that God is responsible for Quran, go read Quran. simple as that..

And what is that verse saying about your so called prophet? What is the significant meaning? What sense does it make about your arabian prophet?..quran does not have any evidence that shows God is responsible for it. No miracles no signs and wonders no nothing

And you still haven't given answers to this lie "Jesus said it himself that he did not die for our sins in the bible" grin

it's that corrupted Bible that didn't wrote Prophet Muhammad name fully while original Bible did

Yet you quoted the corrupted bible to look for your late prophet instead of the original bible..i told you stop hitting your head on the floor, its making you look as if you suffer brain damage....for the record you are even looking for his full name; including his surname abii? undecided should I give you a magnifying glass? embarassed

do you know what's in Isiah 42 ? the whole verse 42? have you read it? i have.. so don't say trash

You are confuse..you dont even know how to open a chapter and a verse in the bible. You think is like your mixed up quran? Tell me what Isaiah 42 says, was all muhammad's 11 wives names mentioned there as well? grin

laughing... it's Bible that plagiarized.. fake Bible of course.. Quran is flawless.. even though you intentionally altered QURAN, i did correct you.. i will always say it... i know everything about your fake Bible...

the few truth that's In Bible is made real and acceptable by QURAN

Where did I intentionally altered your quran? shocked..you are a shameless liar, if your quran is flawless show me any evidence that it is from God and why does Allah says you should reference to the so called fake bible if you are in doubt about the quran?
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 9:57am On Apr 10, 2015
am tired of talking to kids.. you quoted wrong quran verses.. i corrected you. yet you insist you don't alter quranic verses..... you said you wanted proof that Quran is from God. both quranic and biblical proofs with rational proof was given to you..... yet you insist av said nothing...

i can't blame you na... despite the fact said you shouldn't worship him that he's a servant of God... you people still do everything he said you shouldn't
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 10:34am On Apr 10, 2015
Their Bible (John 3:16 KJV) said God
begot a son, can God have sex? The word # begot can
only be use when sex is involved. RSV Bible also said
the word Begot in the Bible is a fabrication and
formulation. When you read the john 3:16 RSV the word
#begot have been removed

.explain this Christians
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by pneumaticos(m): 2:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:
#begot have been removed

.explain this Christians

Lol,racunmi,so God will have to have sex with a human before the can give birth

And your quran calls God all knowing
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 5:14pm On Apr 10, 2015
pneumaticos:

Lol,racunmi,so God will have to have sex with a human before the can give birth

And your quran calls God all knowing

you are seriously a fool... how are you passing your exams xef? did you see anything that concern Quran in the question? chai... olodo ni eleyi o...

1 Like

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Maamin(m): 5:48pm On Apr 10, 2015
am tired of talking to kids..

I think you are the kid here.

you quoted wrong quran verses.. i corrected you. yet you insist you don't alter quranic verses.....

Show me where I quoted any quran verses?.you are a shameless liar.

you said you wanted proof that Quran is from God. both quranic and biblical proofs with rational proof was given to you..... yet you insist av said nothing...

Quran can not be a prove to itself, go get some historic evidence, miracles, fulfilled prophecies and future prophecies etc. Ok!..how can you use the corrupted bible as you claimed as evidence to prove the authenticity of your quran? You need to get your head checked.

i can't blame you na... despite the fact said you shouldn't worship him that he's a servant of God... you people still do everything he said you shouldn't

Whatever, so show us where in the bible Jesus made this statement ?: "Jesus said it himself that he did not die for our sins in the bible"
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Maamin(m): 5:51pm On Apr 10, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:
#begot have been removed

.explain this Christians

You should quote from the original bible..then I can explain it to your wicked, brainwashed and canal mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Does An Atheist Have A Soul? / Pastor Adeboye: Enugu State Government Allowed Us Use The Stadium Without Cost / For Grail Message Adherents And Whoever Cares To Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.