Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,938 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Help A Brother In Distress - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help A Brother In Distress (1442 Views)

Help A Brother! How Can I Choose A Career Path? I Studied Business Education! / Shenuga, Lastma Officer Dies While Trying To Help Motorist In Distress (picture) / Please Help A Lady In Distress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Brother In Distress by Ayjos10(m): 7:05am On Apr 05, 2015
Dear nairalanders,i am a 200l nursing student in one of the nigerian universities but the truth is,i dont have a sense of belonging their.Heard people talk about future ambition,how it makes them happy but i actually think nursing can never make me happy and neither can any health course..PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP ON HOW TO KNOW MY FUTURE AMBITION
Re: Help A Brother In Distress by vanhelsing2099(m): 7:12am On Apr 05, 2015
Shld incase
Re: Help A Brother In Distress by laplace12(m): 7:27am On Apr 05, 2015
It Is not late.

Go and register for jamb.
Re: Help A Brother In Distress by Ayjos10(m): 9:49am On Apr 05, 2015
laplace12:

It Is not late.

Go and register for jamb.
use ur brian abeg.....i told u am a nursing student
Re: Help A Brother In Distress by laplace12(m): 10:57am On Apr 05, 2015
Ayjos10:

I doubt if your brian Is functional.

You are an unfulfilled nursing student. What else do You want except to change discipline? How long Will you continue in a profession That brings You no Joy?

You are only in 200level. Write jamb and move to a course of your choice. It Is better to loose 2 years than wallow in regret practising a profession You have no interest in for the rest of your life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help A Brother In Distress by Ayjos10(m): 11:28am On Apr 05, 2015
laplace12:

I doubt if your brian Is functional.

You are an unfulfilled nursing student. What else do You want except to change discipline? How long Will you continue in a profession That brings You no Joy?

You are only in 200level. Write jamb and move to a course of your choice. It Is better to loose 2 years than wallow in regret practising a profession You have no interest in for the rest of your life.
...for christ sake do i av to ring it?....am askin u abt ways to knw dat course dat can mak me happu u ar telin me to take jamb....if i take jamb,its still d same problem..
Re: Help A Brother In Distress by laplace12(m): 12:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ayjos10:
...for christ sake do i av to ring it?....am askin u abt ways to knw dat course dat can mak me happu u ar telin me to take jamb....if i take jamb,its still d same problem..

See me see trouble.

How Can I know the course That Will make You happy when I'm not You?

The fact is nursing is not making You happy. So, examine yourself, find what You are good at, write jamb and pursue It. At 200level, It is not yet late.
Re: Help A Brother In Distress by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ayjos10:

You need to drop the attitude and be more diplomatic. It's a faceless forum wink

My advice to you is simple. You highlighted that you don't like Nursing or any other Health related course, but you failed to tell us the "Type" of course(s) that interest you.

Start from there, you'll have the answer starring you in the face.

Taiwolusol
Re: Help A Brother In Distress by Olarewajub: 12:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ayjos10:
Why did you chose nursing?
Re: Help A Brother In Distress by SmartFaces(f): 1:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
Op and Laplace12, it's not enough reason for you to e-fight. please, e no reach. you both are right.

@op, laplace12 wants you to identify what makes you happy or fulfilled and that is not bad if i was asked.

All you need do is check out for other things that makes you fulfilled in life... like your destiny, passion, area of calling, life's vision which must not be necessarily academics. there are cases of people's life purpose or vision tallying with their academic dreams and career. but in most cases they are two different things.

So you should and must identify it, which is the first step to finding happiness.

If you find it, you can now, start pursuing it even while running your academic career (nursing) that is if you don't want to switch or start afresh.

you will agree with me that most great people we have been hearing of, are actually great outside there academic career. So what matters most is what i call "SELF-DISCOVERY", cos that is happiness and fulfillment starting point.

You feel unhappy because you have not yet identified your potentials or discovered yourself.

Happy Easter dearie.

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother In Distress by Ayjos10(m): 5:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
Olarewajub:
Why did you chose nursing?
because my dad wants it
Re: Help A Brother In Distress by Ayjos10(m): 5:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
taiwolusol:

You need to drop the attitude and be more diplomatic. It's a faceless forum wink

My advice to you is simple. You highlighted that you don't like Nursing or any other Health related course, but you failed to tell us the "Type" of course(s) that interest you.

Taiwolusol
SmartFaces:
Op and Laplace12, it's not enough reason for you to e-fight. please, e no reach. you both are right.
@op, laplace12 wants you to identify what makes you happy or fulfilled and that is not bad if i was asked.
All you need do is check out for other things that makes you fulfilled in life... like your destiny, passion, area of calling, life's vision which must not be necessarily academics. there are cases of people's life purpose or vision tallying with their academic dreams and career. but in most cases they are two different things.
So you should and must identify it, which is the first step to finding happiness.
If you find it, you can now, start pursuing it even while running your academic career (nursing) that is if you don't want to switch or start afresh.
you will agree with me that most great people we have been hearing of, are actually great outside there academic career. So what matters most is what i call "SELF-DISCOVERY", cos that is happiness and fulfillment starting point.
You feel unhappy because you have not yet identified your potentials or discovered yourself.
Happy Easter dearie.
taiwolusol:

Taiwolusol
.....thanx derie i actually learn somtin frm u today

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother In Distress by Ayjos10(m): 5:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
SmartFaces:

Happy Easter dearie.

...thanx derie...i appreciate

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother In Distress by Olarewajub: 8:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
Oh i see. So back to your inquiry, do you want us to give you tips on how you can eventually fall in love with the nursing profession and how is your academic performance so far?
Ayjos10:
because my dad wants it
Re: Help A Brother In Distress by Ayjos10(m): 8:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
Olarewajub:
Oh i see. So back to your inquiry, do you want us to give you tips on how you can eventually fall in love with the nursing profession and how is your academic performance so far?
..yeah...hw i can eventually fall inluv wit it btw my performance has been GREAT...currently on a 2nd class upper C.G.P.A
Re: Help A Brother In Distress by SmartFaces(f): 11:26am On Apr 08, 2015
Ayjos10:
...thanx derie...i appreciate

You are welcome.
Re: Help A Brother In Distress by SmartFaces(f): 11:47am On Apr 08, 2015
Ayjos10:
.....thanx derie i actually learn somtin frm u today

You are welcome. We all learn every day.

Nice day ahead.
Re: Help A Brother In Distress by CrazyMan(m): 1:54pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ayjos10:
Dear nairalanders,i am a 200l nursing student in one of the nigerian universities but the truth is,i dont have a sense of belonging their.Heard people talk about future ambition,how it makes them happy but i actually think nursing can never make me happy and neither can any health course.. PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP ON HOW TO KNOW MY FUTURE AMBITION
@bolded.
What's your future ambition?
Surely you can't expect us to know that. But if you tell us, we would certainly know how to advice you.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Local Government Registration Portal. / Is It Ok To Inform Hr Manager About The Decision To Quit If: / Full Details Of Transcript

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.