Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,711 members, 7,802,155 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Enugu Boys And Girls Here Only - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Enugu Boys And Girls Here Only (1346 Views)

Are U Guys Noticing These White Girls Here? / Yoruba Names Of Boys And Girls With Meaning - Babynamescube / Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Enugu Boys And Girls Here Only by macloo: 1:16pm On Jan 25, 2009
hi all enugu boys and girls i greet you all, i am from obiagu ogui enugu but now currently in

Senegal. now i just want to invite enugu people to chat and talk about enugu and share

news about enugu

what about you and where are from in enugu and where are you now

thanks God bless enugu state
Re: Enugu Boys And Girls Here Only by BlackMamba(m): 3:54am On Jan 30, 2009
Enugu used to be home for me. And like any home I had more fun in Enugu than any other Naija city. Hard to believe for some folks, but remember I called it home and knew how to maximize the limited fun potential it presented.

Goat meat and rice at "Nwanyi Ituku" was a good way to start off the day. Lunch could be at "Emily" or some woman that had wonderful "Okazi" soup in Morehouse. Talking about Morehouse. That used to be the spot. Nothing really special. Just boiled chicken and moi-moi, but I preferred the ambiance to fancy spots. Guys used to just hang out, gulp bottles of chilled beer and listen to ogene music. Or you can do Oneal in New Haven. On weekends, the next port of call from Moorehouse was the Forum nite club. During this period, Forum nite club was the place to be if you're in Enugu. If you stay till morning like I often did, you definitely need to sober up with a hot plate of rice at "Dans" in Ogui road.
Re: Enugu Boys And Girls Here Only by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 08, 2009

(1)

Characteristics Of People Born In The Month Of July. / Debunking All Distortions About History Of Yorubas Through Ifa & Science / Brief History Of Edunabon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.