Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,367 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Mourinho-i Want To Win The Premiership,i Don’t Care If It’s In Hotel,home,away.. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho-i Want To Win The Premiership,i Don’t Care If It’s In Hotel,home,away.. (453 Views)

Chelsea To Win The Premiership With 2 Wins / Rohr Vows To Resign In November If Nigeria Doesn't Win The World Cup Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho-i Want To Win The Premiership,i Don’t Care If It’s In Hotel,home,away.. by milestonejnr(m): 8:39am On Apr 05, 2015
The former Real Madrid boss and the current Chelsea head coach, Jose Mourinho in a press conference shortly before Chelsea's battle with Stoke City has declared that premiership title is a must win for his club this season.

In the press conference he said, ‘I don't care if it is in the hotel, away or at home, I just want to win it. In any occasion I think the club who wins it gets the trophy in our last match at home, and our last game of the season is at home to Sunderland. So if we win the title we get the trophy at our house. But I don’t care, I just want to win it.

This may come to pass because, Jose Mourinho is one of the most successful coach in the world. He has won many titles with different football clubs

http://www.gistalive.com/2015/04/i-Mourinho-want-win-premier-league-.html
Re: Mourinho-i Want To Win The Premiership,i Don’t Care If It’s In Hotel,home,away.. by olu77(m): 8:42am On Apr 05, 2015
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Manchester Derby As It Happened In Numbers / Sir Alex / {##who Will Win} RCB Vs CSK Match Toss Prediction & Match Preview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.