Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) (59651 Views)

Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! / GOOD NEWS! DON'T IGNORE. Two New Amazing Secrets Of Wealth! / Please, I Need Business Ideas And Partners . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by lovemko(m): 8:45am On Apr 05, 2015
website www.sportize.net

https://www.nairaland.com/2023400/free-pick-index...for-punters-plus/3

i will be posting everysingle lecture from the previous thread here on the new thread.
the reason for the new thread is to ensure that every one can follow the lessons closely without the distraction of the phone numbers and the emails...
And also to tag everyone along, from scratch...

LETS MAKE SOME MONEY...

2 Likes

Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by lovemko(m): 8:51am On Apr 05, 2015
here is a screen shoot of the picks i made yesterday, pls pay a close attention to the nature of games and market type, and notice the odds...
i go for small odds picks in a way of ensuring safe ZONE...
pls do not attempt to do an acca like i did unless you are granded in your specific markets and thats what am here to help you archieve, to be a guru in any market of your choice

i love the corner markets and the asian handicaps markets, just that our naija bookies like (nairabet) hardly has the asian markets

feel free to post your questions

1 Like

Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by lovemko(m): 8:57am On Apr 05, 2015
mobile screeshot... i think its clearer

1 Like

Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by lovemko(m): 9:58am On Apr 05, 2015
Those who have been following this thread would notice I started off by posting picks and I try to preach playing SAFE… YES! That’s the key word to be a punter, no matter what, you must learn to play safe…
Well, well, well, let me not talk too much before I turn to one of this advertisers here and there..
I want to talk about the following to a very large extent

1 PUNTING IS NOT GAMBLING BUT IT’S A BUSINESS
2 FIND A SPOT TO EXPLORE
3 KILL GREED 100%
4 WHERE TO FIND YOUR PICKS(GAMES)
5 WHO IS YOUR BOOKMAKER
6 FINDING THE RIGHT SPORT(football)
7 HOW TO USE YOUR STATISTICS

The the facts listed above are primary areas we need to focus on which I can tell you most of us are guilty of.
Please I need to have a full house here, and am going to talk about each on later dates… but pls feel free to spot anyone of the listed above as your weakness cos we may not have to take them the way they are listed above, anyone can come in anytime…

Just so you know, my aim for this project of awareness is to make you the you that you are…
I heard someone asking at a bookmaker shop if he was cursed, I laughed my heart out, believe me, I felt the same way in the past and am sure some people do till now, but now, see my success

1 Like

Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by lovemko(m): 9:59am On Apr 05, 2015
OVER 0.5HT GOALS AND UNDER 3.5 GOALS

Ok ok, lemme first congratulate everyone that must have stumbled on this thread one way or the other, am gonna give you two very interesting web pages…
1 www.soccervista.com
2 www.betexplorer.com
Some of us are familiar with these sites, but am goin to show you a way to use them which you never probably knew
For those who love playing the GOALS market in punting, go to www.betexplorer.com, using a pc or a mobile device, preferably an android.
If you have an android, ensure that you have either of these two browser apps UCBROWSER or GOOGLE CROME.
When this is done, pls look by the left hand side of the site, you will notice STREAKS, click on streaks, when this is done, try to locate the O/U 2.5 teams tab, (NOTE; not the O/U 2.5streaks)
Screen shoots will be posted at the end of this lesson… (using a ucbrowser)
When this is done, you will notice the games for that day which has the BEST OVERS and the BEST UNDERS… depending on your area of interest, but at this point, I would say look at the top five of your choice, either the best UNDERS or OVERS, just choose TEN games… I personaly love playing unders…
All you need is just three from the 10, to stake on, now the next step is to refine your picks
That’s when www.soccervista.com comes to play. One can actually get all you need from betexplorer.com if you know where to look, but soccervista is easier to navigate through and most of us are familiar with.
Pls don’t esitate to ask your questions at the comment area.. thanks and anticipating your questions…
There are a lot to be learnt…

a quick input, if you are not registered with betexplorer.com, you may need to specify the day u want its games to be displayed as shown on d screen shot... just click it nd pick from d drop down menu, d date u want....

registered members can have this settings saved for them... as i am a registered member, i rarely click dat option hence d reason i forgot to include it above

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by lovemko(m): 10:01am On Apr 05, 2015
If you are just joining in, you haven’t missed a lot, just scroll back up and you will get all the update…
I will quickly show you how you can refine your search then move on to the highlighted points mentioned in our first session..
Now that you found your self at www.soccervista.com. (using the pc browser or the android apps I mentioned above) you will see all games scheduled for that day, if what you picked isn't on the list, just scroll down to see more games for that day.
Before I forget, betexplorer mostly use the flag of a country to indicate the league, and sure this is a turn off for most people surfing the site as you may not be familiar with the country or league in question, well to help your self, quickly click on the selected game, it will display a page, there you will see the name of the league you seek, this will point you in the right direction at soccervista.com
So at soccervista, locate the league for the game you seek, click on it, scroll down to the game till you see the game in question,by your right you will see the score prediction from soccervista, if the score is between 0-0, 1-0, 0-1, 1-1(for unders) and 2-1, 1-2, 2-2(for overs),but I personal prefer under goals games, then you are good to go, but if its anything more than that, please discard the game and move to the next one, after all you have 10 and all you need is just 3.
If all 10 falls into the category of scoreline listed above, then you can then refine further, to locate your three games…
Click on the small arrow by the predicted scoreline, it will take you to a page where you can get all previous games and head to head of both teams…
At this point, pay attention to their previous scoreline, this is the key… if they haven’t met each other more than twice, pls discard the game, at this point…
You should have successfully satisfied your self with some good observation and statistics, so you can move on to your bookie and place your bet, pick just three games, as the odds each maybe between 1.12-1.20, a treble should leave you with odds above 1.60.
If you place #1000, you should make a profit of #600, now that is wat I call business..
If you p;ace #5000, you should make a profit of
You know the rest, the point is, try not to pick too many games that will leave you in any form of loss, the point is to make profit at the end of the day
If you get used to these simple steps, believe me, you would make a good profit every month

2 Likes

Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by lovemko(m): 12:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
sorry this is coming late....
BURNLEY - TOTTEHAM HOTSPURS
under 11.5 corners @ 1.60

SUNDERLAND - NEWCASTLE
under 5.5 corners @HT @1.55

FC AUSBURG - FC SHALK O4
under 10.5 corners @ 1.55

HERTHA BERLIN - PADERBORN
under 10.5 corners

BORDEAUX - RC RENS
most corner @BOADEAUX @1.55

MARSEILL - PSG
under 10.5 corners @1.50

MARSEILL - PSG
under 9.5 corners (risky but worth it)

FC NANTES - CAEN
under 10.5 corners @ 1.45

PLAY SINGLES

Now double your cash like dis with this treble..

PSG GAME PLAY under 12.5 @ 1.25
NANTES GAME PLAY under 12.5 @ 1.20
SHALKE O4 GAME PLAY under 11.5 @1.35

total odds = 2.03

1 Like

Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
Following...ure teaching others to fish nd also giving them fish...splendid

4 Likes

Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by Emmaculate20(m): 12:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nice Work,
well done & keep it up!
Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by lovemko(m): 1:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
1 PUNTING IS NOT GAMBLING BUT A BUSINESS
This goes out to every one of my friend who believes that picking a couple of games, placing some naira on it to get a massive return or ends up lossing, then you regard yourself as a gambler. Well that is very true but you must agree with me that in almost all our lively en devours, we gamble in one or two ways… the difference here is this
A man, who play a game and stakes as much as #5000 naira on it on daily basis bearing in mind that he has mastered his market, style, strategy and pattern can not call himself a gambler but he is only doing business with the bookies, how? He gives them #5000 in the morning, and in the evening the bookies give him #5000+interest on top which could sometimes be more than 50% of that said #5000 and at the end of one week, you can guess how much he makes…
Now lets review, there are a 1001 and ways you can archive this your self from the numerous markets football bets offer, you do not need to combine so many games to be successful or to make a good return per match day.
Guess what, weekends carry the highest amount of games and believe it or not my brothers and sisters, the bookies make more money on weekends, they actually make more than 10 times wat they make on week days, why? Becos we have a pool of games to select from in this instance in we all fall into the nemesis of greed, special interest, sentiments, instincts conflicts, in short the factors are endless and we end up selecting a handful of games and just one will end up crashing it all up.
I know what am about to say might not go well with most of us, but the truth is, stay away from punting on weekends, just go ahead and watch football, relax and catch fun, continue on weekdays…

Here is how it works…

[b]Find a nitch(a particular market/strategy/system) that works for you, kill every element of greed and see where your great instincts leaves you in terms of the amount of odds you can archive if you kill any special feelings of yours attached to your picks, you might see your selections getting odds of 1.30 – 1.80
Good, you are perfectly ok, now lets take an average of 1.50 as a case study, if you decide to play each day with #5000 naira on odds 1.50, believe me, you will pocket an amazing 50% of your money #2500, its not magic, its simple sense and brain work, this is what I actually do on daily basis…
Deep inside you, you will know you have done something good becos there were no sentiments attached to your picks and this is a process you can repeat every day of the 7 days in a week and 30 days in a month…
Now lets do the maths as a business man…
I place #5000 daily for 30 days on picks 1.50
I profit #2500 per day
I win 25days of 30 days ie N2500 x 25 = 62500
I lost 5days of 30days ie N5000 x5 = 25000
Now, your profit is N62,500 – N25,000 = N37,500
YOU PAY YOURSELF N37,500 EVERY MONTH
[/b]
Who is smiling to the bank at the end of the month, and trust me, you can cough out odds that are far better than that and who says you cannot win more than days?

Decipline is key

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by lovemko(m): 1:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
Emmaculate20:
Nice Work,
well done & keep it up!
tnks sir, i will

BAWSElady:
Following...ure teaching others to fish nd also giving them fish...splendid

abi ohh... tnks ma!

3 Likes

Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by lovemko(m): 1:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
just dont know what to title this thread to interpret its content... lol

a quick advert to the graphics guys, a friend of mine requires a graphics editor to edits photos and other graphics needs he pays good...

pls do not reply this thread in other not to derail it, pls contact me via my signature! or send a pm
Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by Richhard(m): 2:15pm On Apr 05, 2015
Good! Following,can you talk about how you analyse and research your corners bet?
Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nice Concept......But I don't totally agree with using h2h to determine matches to stake....H2H has a way of passing d wrong message abt a match...Would rather use team performances than h2h...

3 Likes

Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by lovemko(m): 3:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
angelblaze1991:
Nice Concept......But I don't totally agree with using h2h to determine matches to stake....H2H has a way of passing d wrong message abt a match...Would rather use team performances than h2h...

truely said l, not all games but the particular kinds of games discribed in the games described in the exampl, yes H2H is key

would show d android users how to use d app FLASHSCORE to easily predict some games.... am sure its nt what u arr tinkin...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by lovemko(m): 4:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
Richhard:
Good! Following,can you talk about how you analyse and research your corners bet?

corner research is a little bit advance nd will take u so much energy nd time to follow all factors effectively...

i shall only drop picks as regards corners for nw... hense, corners and some other markets needs just more than analysis to comprehend...

for now, enjoy and play the picks
Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by Richhard(m): 4:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
lovemko:

corner research is a little bit advance nd will take u so much energy nd time to follow all factors effectively...

i shall only drop picks as regards corners for nw... hense, corners and some other markets needs just more than analysis to comprehend...

for now, enjoy and play the picks

advanced? Nah,do not really think so,go ahead if you wanna share it!

1 Like

Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by Emmaculate20(m): 5:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
Richhard:

Hmmm... OGA Richard himself!
Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by Richhard(m): 5:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
Emmaculate20:
Hmmm... OGA Richard himself!

that "OGA Richard" send shivers down my spine! I think say na someone wey i know physically quote me,bros i fear oooo.

1 Like

Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by walexmini(m): 5:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
Its a nice thread and i love ur idea bro...following
Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by lovemko(m): 6:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
Richhard:

i answered ur question to d best of my knowledge..
its obvious u av clues, pls share wit us, after all we all want to get better

by the way, guys...
here is an ebook you can try study, with will give us a broad idea on both money managemnt ND playing safe

https://www.dropbox.com/s/17dktffclv69lai/secretsys.pdf?dl=0

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by Emmaculate20(m): 7:15pm On Apr 05, 2015
Richhard:

that "OGA Richard" send shivers down my spine! I think say na someone wey i know physically quote me,bros i fear oooo.
My OGA no fear! It's just funny, cos wen a master way get enough cash, dey ask him boy 4 #50. Hmmm,,, sey u decode?
Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by lovemko(m): 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
lovemko:
sorry this is coming late....
BURNLEY - TOTTEHAM HOTSPURS
under 11.5 corners @ 1.60

SUNDERLAND - NEWCASTLE
under 5.5 corners @HT @1.55

FC AUSBURG - FC SHALK O4
under 10.5 corners @ 1.55

HERTHA BERLIN - PADERBORN
under 10.5 corners

BORDEAUX - RC RENS
most corner @BOADEAUX @1.55

MARSEILL - PSG
under 10.5 corners @1.50

MARSEILL - PSG
under 9.5 corners (risky but worth it)

FC NANTES - CAEN
under 10.5 corners @ 1.45

PLAY SINGLES

Now double your cash like dis with this treble..

PSG GAME PLAY under 12.5 @ 1.25
SHALKE O4 GAME PLAY under 11.5 @1.35
NANTES GAME PLAY under 12.5 @ 1.20

total odds = 2.03

i dont feel too happy about this outcome, but atleast we broke-even

very sad..
bookies must be bashed nxt week... ITS A PROMISE
Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by enwaze(m): 10:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
#following .....
Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by Adulphus(m): 11:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
Good...
Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by sammyyoung2(m): 9:38am On Apr 06, 2015
Nice info.....God bless u bro
Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by lovemko(m): 9:57am On Apr 06, 2015
if you are actually interested in the one on one teachings and you live around edo st and environs, here is a good time to reach me as i would be returning to lagos later this month...

stayed glued as more ideas are coming....
lovemko says peace

1 Like

Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by lovemko(m): 10:08am On Apr 06, 2015
sammyyoung2:
Nice info.....God bless u bro
i see u sir
Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by eagle70: 1:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
lovemko:
if you are actually interested in the one on one teachings and you live around edo st and environs, here is a good time to reach me as i would be returning to lagos later this month...

stayed glued as more ideas are coming....
lovemko says peace

In the info you shared above, I did just what you said but i discovered that the odd for each game is 0ver 1.5 combining two together gave me over 2.00,but according to your post you said we will be having between 1.16-1.20 and by accumulating 3 we wiil be having over 1.60 but in my own experience it is different despite choosing from the ones with highest percentage of probability from betexplorer before confirming at soccer vista.Do you think it will be save place such a game with this high odd?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Sandra Iheuwa Became CEO Of 5 Companies (Photos) / 5 Dirty Businesses In Nigeria That Fetch Big Profit / Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.