Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega (66721 Views)

In A Surprise Send-off, Obama Awards Presidential Medal Of Freedom To Joe Biden / The Dearth Of Competency And Its Resultant Effect In Our Development / Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Forwetinnah: 1:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
CityNG:

Story story...

I'm also a proud Nigerian grin

Don't hate me just because I have choices and options due to diligent hard work.

It's alright, sorry to be left behind but the world has to have its quota of labourers and houseboys grin

Sit down there and be a festering wound on Nigeria without doing anything for her and beat your chest that you're a Nigerian.

What have you done for her lately as opposed to just sucking her resources dry.

Tell your sad sob story to your beer parlor friends grin

Awwwww. .Indeed he has a choice to live in denial and delusions. I wont burst your bubble dumbo..it might just end you. Your colonial masters. .you remember the ones you still worship, yeah! Those are the principalities destroying Nigeria...but why won't they? When people like you are still slaves to them in this day and time, so are most of our leaders especially the ones from your extraction
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Forwetinnah: 1:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
CityNG:

You're all over the road like the mindless twit that you are grin

Oya..call me the President elect next why won't you cheesy

Oponu onidoti.

So why are you now in God forsaken Port Harcourt, I thought you have a house on Banans Island? cheesy

Banana Island..shioor

You think PH is that Jungle called Lagos.. grin
Biko sit the hell down!
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Awwwww. .Indeed he has a choice to live in denial and delusions. I wont burst your bubble dumbo..it might just end you. Your colonial masters. .you remember the ones you still worship, yeah! Those are the principalities destroying Nigeria...but why won't they? When people like you are still slaves to them in this day and time, so are most of our leaders especially the ones from your extraction

Dude, get a grip. You can't compose properly anymore. Don't have a heart attack. But no worries as you can just call 911. Oh wait..snap grin

Local village boy that was denied a U.S. Visa and now has an agenda against America grin
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 06, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Banana Island..shioor

Biko sit the hell down!

I don't take directions from you. I know it hurts you but you'll survive.

Port Harcourt better than Lagos? If there was any doubt about your insanity then with this statement there is no more any ambiguity.
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Forwetinnah: 1:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
CityNG:

Dude, get a grip. You can't compose properly anymore. Don't have a heart attack. But no worries as you can just call 911. Oh wait..snap grin

Local village boy that was denied a U.S. Visa and now has an agenda against America grin

Yeah, I've got a number alright , it's 411. That's the number to all the shady details on the US and it's foreign policy. wink
Thats my Agenda for now
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Forwetinnah: 1:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
CityNG:

I don't take directions from you. I know it hurts you but you'll survive.

Port Harcourt better than Lagos? If there was any doubt about your insanity then with this statement there is no more any ambiguity.

Biko..leave that shrine wey you dey hold earthen pot and pour libations. Even a retard knows better. Port Harcourt is better, all you have is population
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Yeah, I've got a number alright , it's 411. That's the number to all the shady details on the US and it's foreign policy. wink
Thats my Agenda for now

Good luck with that grin grin

You should start with your infatile EFCC first,

Who'll take a runt and an irrelevant visa rejectee like you seriously grin
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Biko..leave that shrine wey you dey hold earthen pot and pour libations. Even a retard knows better. Port Harcourt is better, all you have is population

In your feeble mind.

I thought you were Mr. Nigeria? See how easy I was able to manipulate you into turning against your fellow countryman?

You're a pathetic and weak sloth that is not even fit as a shark bait.
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Forwetinnah: 1:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
CityNG:

Good luck with that grin grin

You should start with your infatile EFCC first,

Who'll take a runt and an irrelevant visa rejectee like you seriously grin

I don't need the US to take me seriously. .im a Nigerian remember grin
Not some misguided nonentity who dreams of a world that doesn't exist
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
Forwetinnah:

I don't need the US to take me seriously. .im a Nigerian remember grin
Not some misguided nonentity who dreams of a world that doesn't exist

You should know a lot about non existence as that describes your life grin
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Forwetinnah: 1:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
CityNG:

In your feeble mind.

I thought you were Mr. Nigeria? See how easy I was able to manipulate you into turning against your fellow countryman?

You're a pathetic and weak sloth that is not even fit as a shark bait.

And who's the shark? You?? grin . Can't even compare you to a mouse(not the one a PC uses by the way, just had to get that out knowing that you're slow) kiiikiiiikiii
You started the comparison and I had to put you in your place. You didn't turn me against no one, every body knows Lagos is a jungle except a pot carrying shrine attendant like you.
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
Forwetinnah:

And who's the shark? You?? grin . Can't even compare you to a mouse(not the one a PC uses by the way, just had to get that out knowing that you're slow) kiiikiiiikiii
You started the comparison and I had to put you in your place. You didn't turn me against no one, every body knows Lagos is a jungle except a pot carrying shrine attendant like you.

Like I said I'm amazed how easy it was to flip you grin

Indeed every forum has one = brainless two faced weasels.
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by SirShymexx: 1:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
sukkot:
oh yeah ghaddafi is definitely a legend. i am surprised he survived that long. thats a testament to the badass nature of the man. lesser world rulers would have being killed long time ago. but you know ? when it comes to the great SATAN you can run but you cant hide. they catch up with you eventually a la chavez, sadam and ghaddafi. the fact castro is still standing is also a testament to how badass the guy is. over 100 attempts on his life by the CIA wink

They never even had a chance with Gaddafi, if not for Saif Al-Islam. grin

He turned his father out.
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Forwetinnah: 1:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
CityNG:

Like I said I'm amazed how easy it was to flip you grin

Indeed every forum has one = brainless two faced weasels.

Coming from someone who doesn't have a nationality grin
gringringringringrin
Oh my word
Too smooth to be flipped by a dunce like you
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by SirShymexx: 1:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
sukkot:
HEHE bruv dont mind that long ting. although i didnt eat beef, its only because i had none. all i had was fish and chicken. but if i had beef you best believe i will be eating that bad boy on easter grin grin

Lol.

How can you even dictate what folks should eat on a particular date, yet say you're not into paganism? grin

I don't follow none of that crap.

It's just like pork - denying me sausages is the shiit that I don't like. grin
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Coming from someone who doesn't have a nationality grin
gringringringringrin
Oh my word
Too smooth to be flipped by a dunce like you

And flipped you I did.

Eya.....see painment about nationality
grin
grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Forwetinnah: 1:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
CityNG:

And flipped you I did.

Eya.....see painment about nationality grin

Lol..that's the delusion I'm talking about right there. Kiikiiiikiiiii
I don't flip out on sorry cases...i pity them.
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Lol..that's the delusion I'm talking about right there. Kiikiiiikiiiii
I don't flip out on sorry cases...i pity them.

And that's the delusion that I'm also talking about right there.

You didn't even see the flip coming and fell right into it like the dunce that you are grin
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
CityNG:

Excellent.

So the gloves comes off and you finally slow your frustrations to show.

Wake up from your sleepless slumber, stop the slave and colonial mentality and living a rewarding life

Stop using excuses about the man.
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
boostdom:

1) Through experience, l have met people like you. People who suffer from self-alienation, people whose human nature and thought do not exist independent of specific conditioned activities. People whose will have been sub-ordinated to external demands imposed upon themselves by imagination and anticipated reward for conformity. You have mentally digested this conditioning that you embody it down to your very soul.

2) If an immigrant like you, could feel so strongly about another country, your country of birth, l wonder how the red blooded americans would feel. They would probably lob nuclear grenades at countries who look at them funny.

3) You feel helpless. You are trapped in situations outside your control. You have unresolved conflict which is as a result of your self alienation. I do hope you find your core.

1) I too have met dejected and desolate people like you in my travels who have simply given up on pursuing lifes good values because of their personal failures that they blame on "The Man". They blame everybody else in their society except for themselves who is the architect of their life and destiny.

The job they didn't get is because of something else, can't be that they are not qualified.

The house they can't build or buy is because of witches in their village, can't be because they are lazy folks or who do not prioritize properly. They are local champions at local beer parlors when their mates are building houses.

People like you have ingrained themselves to seeking sympathy for their self caused situations and feel a sense of accomplishments when sympathy is poured on them.
It's always very fleeting though.

You have mentally accepted this failure in your life and ill trait in your life as the basis of your existence and it's shameful. I normally avoid people like you at all cost. But Nairaland is an equalizer because normally I would never grant someone with such self hate an audience.

2) When I was getting my oath ceremony they talked about people like you. People who at their inner core latches onto old and archaic values of segregation. Your types cannot simply understand that a normal human being can chew bubble gum and walk at the same time. I can be a Nigerian and an American at the same time. Many illustrious sons and daughters of Nigeria have done so long before me and many more will do it long after me. Do not latch on to my celebration of my adopted country who has opened her doors to me as a sign that I hate the country that I was born in. I can't ask you to understand how that is possible but it is and I am living it.

Being an immigrant is not a dirty descriptor and I am proud to be an immigrant, very proud.

Unlike you, I do not attempt to think for others. How someone else feels about a certain country is up to them. I am not a nazi like that, but you've impressed me that you are such a person from the last two and only posts of yours that have been directed at me. Why do you have a hard on to oppress me with your line of warped thinking? I am not your relations and thus do not care to be corralled by your asinine and frankly lunatic thought process.

3) You come across as a frustrated person whose moral compass has been misaligned, bruised and battered. You also come across as someone trapped in inefficiency, corruption, lack of infrastructure and just frustrated by your daily existence. Someone on the abyss of a mental breakdown.

There was a recent report by a federal agency that puts a high, very high percentage of Nigerians as insane. I do hope, for your loved ones sakes, that you seek mental health assistance sooner than later.

1 Like

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Forwetinnah: 2:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
CityNG:

And that's the delusion that I'm also talking about right there.

You didn't even see the flip coming and fell right into it like the dunce that you are grin

Boring...has someone just been programmed to repeat after me? Yawns!!
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by sule1k(m): 2:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
owobokiri:
As in what? What benefits are there for Nigeria as a country since the inception of Obamas presidency? He bombed Libya to pieces destablasing the whole region while arming sundry unhinged elements with sophisticated weapons that found their way to Boko haram. He then refused to sell arms to Nigeria, forcing allies to refuse selling arms to Nigeria while inflamjng passions with some over the top comments on such issues as the chibok girls and co. Now he wants to play the ultimate umpire of Nigerias democratic progress. He can't even get away with this sort of abracadabra in Afghanistan, the overzealous house negro desperate to reign in all of Africa for his white slave masters.. . History will remember Obamas presidency as the worst for Africa since Reagans years of foreign policies based on racial profilings.
This guy don smoke weed
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Boring...has someone just been programmed to repeat after me? Yawns!!

If the shoe fits then wear it.

There's nothing redeeming about you that could be copied, nothing.

You are and will always be in my wake wink
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
sule1k:

This guy don smoke weed

And no be ordinary weed. Na expired chronic he don smoke.
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by lastpage: 3:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Banana Island..shioor

Biko sit the hell down!

Whats wrong with this Nitwit sef?
First, l noticed you injected yourself into an argument between CityNG and someone else...... just to make a point of your frustration at Jonathan loosing the election, (your posts before that election gives you away).

Now, you call Lagos a jungle? Have you seen the amount/number of "Luxurious" Bus loading you people down to Lagos on a daily basis.... to search for the "golden" egg (one step towards going abroad, sort of! grin )

While l think it is okay for you two to insult yourselves (it still wont bring Jonathan back to Aso Rock, which l know is your real pain and you are just venting at anyone in-sight wink ), you should try not to insult other nations that have nadda to do with your frustration.

@CityNG:
Its like three pages of this back&forth.
Please, just let it go. This sort of personal insults, no matter how justified, does not contribute to the discuss you and SirSymexx were having (which was interesting BTW) before it got hijacked.
You should understand that there has always been this beef between "SOME" Nigerians in Naija.... and their compatriots living in Diaspora!
Stewpid and completely unnecessary if you ask me but some folks think that is the best way to vent their "innate" frustration so please, just ignore such people and let them vent.

And you too, stop rubbing this "America" in their face!
Again, STOP generalizing in your statements (like "You Nigerians"wink... it is offensive and insulting!

As omo-Ooduwa, l know you know better.
undecided

You know the way people will twist "facts" (for example, this Certificate Saga: Instead of admitting that Jega did a wonderful job, despite the challenges and deliberate effort by GEJ and his goons to sabotage his efforts and he was just being commended for that alone...yet the cry-cry babies are already whining and moaning .....once someone they dont like gets commended! angry angry

Just watch as he would try attacking me for calling a truce!
Let it go.

Lastpage!
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Forwetinnah: 6:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
lastpage:

First, l noticed you injected yourself into an argument between CityNG and someone else...... just to make a point of your frustration at Jonathan loosing the election, (your posts before that election gives you away).

Now, you call Lagos a jungle? Have you seen the amount/number of "Luxurious" Bus loading you people down to Lagos on a daily basis.... to search for the "golden" egg (one step towards going abroad, sort of! grin )

While l think it is okay for you two to insult yourselves (it still wont bring Jonathan back to Aso Rock, which l know is your real pain and you are just venting at anyone in-sight wink ), you should try not to insult other nations that have nadda to do with your frustration.

@CityNG:
Please, just let it go. This sort of personal insults, no matter how justified, does not contribute to the discuss you and SirSymexx were having (which was interesting BTW) before it got hijacked.
You should understand that there has always been this beef between "SOME" Nigerians in Naija.... and their compatriots living in Diaspora!
Stewpid and completely unnecessary if you ask me but some folks think that is the best way to vent their "innate" frustration so please, just ignore such people and let them vent.

Again, STOP generalizing in your statements (like "You Nigerians"wink... it is offensive and insulting!

undecided

You know the way people will twist "facts" (for example, this Certificate Saga: Instead of admitting that Jega did a wonderful job, despite the challenges and deliberate effort by GEJ and his goons to sabotage his efforts and he was just being commended for that alone...yet the cry-cry babies are already whining and moaning .....once someone they dont like gets commended! angry angry

Let it go.

Lastpage!

Gbeborun abi na Gbefilla. .you're welcome to the party, and yes. .I'll attack you because you've just done the same thing you accuse me of (jumping into an argument that doesn't concern you, by the way CityNG loves the education I'm giving him ) I can see you're one of those idiotas who lick the arses of anyone who claims to live abroad playing a dumbo's advocate. Another egbere with inferiority complex, a very inferior one for that matter
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Forwetinnah: 7:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
CityNG:

If the shoe fits then wear it.

There's nothing redeeming about you that could be copied, nothing.

You are and will always be in my wake wink

Hohoohooooo. ..Atleast I give your miserable self something to look forward to cheesy. That's some spice to your life if you ask me. Well, don't thank me. cool

Awww..the things I do for low lifers
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
lastpage:

@CityNG:

undecided

Let it go.

Lastpage!

You're right.

I'll let the nitwit drown in his own waste.

Thanks.
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by obecha(f): 10:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
sauceny:
USA likes acting up,as if they own planet earth...Nonsense certificate.
. So apt and true, yes, Jega deserves our applause, medal, etc, but who is Obama to take on the role of the umpire or big brother Africa here? We lost out on thaat role during the ebola saga when they refused to lift any finger to help us, but for God... I call American "fair weather" friends- wanting to share the limelight in Jega's shine.
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by naijaboyof4life(m): 11:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
owobokiri:

Are we not saying the same thing? He is not Nigerias president but he is awarding medals to NIGERIAS electoral bodys cheif midway into a general elections! WhT do you make of that? Nothing? Na waaah! Obviously he believes that Jegas conduct of the elections serves western interests. Or are you among the gaullible set of Nigerians who still think this was done by Obama altruistically to further the goals of democracy in Nigeria? He is defending Americas interest by applauding one bemused Jega who conducted an election that will bring in a pro western president whose policies woill try to appease his benefactors. You as a Nigerian should be defending your grounds too by making sure that foreigners and imperialists alike don't use medals/fake honours and inducements to cajole the electoral umpire into doing their biddings. That is the plank of my argeument.. You should be defending Nigeria, not one vicious obama.

Bros you don't realize that we are saying almost the same thing. My post was directed to people who were congratulating the award. I was talking about Nigerians who are saying Obama has not done anything for Africa. I am saying that he doesn't have to because African leaders have to do things for Africa and not worry about an American because he has little kenya in him. I don't like Obama especially when he tried to force US to legalize homosexuality when we haven't legalize bestiality or pedophilia.
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by pazienza(m): 1:03am On Apr 07, 2015
Tinyemeka:
In all honesty, I long ago decided that tribalism is a trait of narrow-minded thought process and try my best to avoid it or threads where it is being displayed.

But the more I observe the slant of comments from people I perceive to be from the North and SW, the more convinced I am that South Easterners stand a lot to lose than gain, in this scheme of things called Nigeria. We don't just reason alike at all. Things are just so different.

Remember I did not intend tribalism here. Just my objective observation.

And it took you how long to realize this? Well, at least, you are about waking up to reality of this colonial abomination. Do not forget to wake other nwafors that are still asleep. Do your part, when we reach a critical mass, we shall triumph once and for all.
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by F22RAPTOR(m): 8:08am On Apr 07, 2015
MabraO:

Did u think before spewing this thrash from ur head or what!
I think u need a brain check
instead of being violent, act matured and counter his points constructively.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 / The Four Plane Hijackers Of Nigeria / British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.