Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,487 members, 7,801,245 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

My Power situation In The Last One Week - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Power situation In The Last One Week (1086 Views)

We Are Working Hard To Stabilize Power Situation In Nigeria, Says Buhari / Current Epileptic Power Supply, How Is The Situation In Your Area? / How Is The Light Situation In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Power situation In The Last One Week by agabaI23(m): 10:36am On Apr 05, 2015
The last time I had issues with Power was on the election day. For one week now, U have not made use of my Generator. For the last 3 days, there has been no power failure at least not when I was around.

Power became bad in February and became worse during the 6 weeks postponement.

Let me know your experience, just being curious. Any similar experience?

Happy Easter
Re: My Power situation In The Last One Week by SweetyZinta(f): 10:54am On Apr 05, 2015
Ur Location pls? Mine has not improved. Minna, Niger state
Re: My Power situation In The Last One Week by ThisMeansWAR: 10:56am On Apr 05, 2015
After postpoment till now.. It has been super worst. We hardly have electricity here. Whenever they give power, they take it within 30minutes. GEJ should just hand over power already.
Re: My Power situation In The Last One Week by agabaI23(m): 10:57am On Apr 05, 2015
SweetyZinta:
Awka, Anambra
Re: My Power situation In The Last One Week by agabaI23(m): 10:58am On Apr 05, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
After postpoment till now.. It has been super worst. We hardly have electricity here. Whenever the give power, they take it within 30minutes. GEJ should just hand over power already.
Wow!
Re: My Power situation In The Last One Week by brownlord: 10:59am On Apr 05, 2015
On point,

though not stable but has improved in my area, I last bought fuel 4 days ago against the usual every evening visit to gas station

And possible explanation.

APC bigwigs was responsible so as to discredit Jonathan's government.

Two
The top business men that their business thrive with power failure and are possibly members/sponsors of outgoing party doing everything to vandalise and sabotage power maybe are now making a U-turn since there is a new government now....Sai Otedola

Whoever or whatever is responsible all I can say is Thank you.

Looking at selling my generator by May 29
Re: My Power situation In The Last One Week by brownlord: 11:00am On Apr 05, 2015
SweetyZinta:

Just vote APC and thank me later
Re: My Power situation In The Last One Week by Code213: 11:00am On Apr 05, 2015
Through out the election period, up till now, i think power kinda improved. Am not sure what miracle is happening, but am grateful still.
Re: My Power situation In The Last One Week by brownlord: 11:02am On Apr 05, 2015
Code213:
Through out the election period, up till now, i think power kinda improved. Am not sure what miracle is happening, but am grateful still.

That is the change we promised
Re: My Power situation In The Last One Week by SweetyZinta(f): 11:10am On Apr 05, 2015
Check d result of last week election in minna pdp didnt win anything. It was Apc all tru.
brownlord:

Just vote APC and thank me later
Re: My Power situation In The Last One Week by otokx(m): 11:11am On Apr 05, 2015
Come to UNIPORT no light at all and petrol is 100 naira a litre.
Re: My Power situation In The Last One Week by brownlord: 11:30am On Apr 05, 2015
SweetyZinta:
Check d result of last week election in minna pdp didnt win anything. It was Apc all tru.

Okay, I will channel your report to the appropriate authorities, you'll see "CHANGE" in no distant time.

But your profile says you're in Kano.

Are you omnipresent?
Re: My Power situation In The Last One Week by BossTtdiamonds(m): 12:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
brownlord:

Okay, I will channel your report to the appropriate authorities, you'll see "CHANGE" in no distant time.

But your profile says you're in Kano.

Are you omnipresent?

Lol @ bolded

Light at where I residenin Lagos is on the average I'd say.. but I'm travelling to Ogun state this week... I'm as sure as f*ck there won't be light.. I had to run a generator throughout my stay in the Presidential Election week..
Re: My Power situation In The Last One Week by disloman(m): 12:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
agabaI23:
The last time I had issues with Power was on the election day. For one week now, U have not made use of my Generator. For the last 3 days, there has been no power failure at least not when I was around.

Power became bad in February and became worse during the 6 weeks postponement.

Let me know your experience, just being curious. Any similar experience?

Happy Easter
bro!no b only u dey enjoy am.for ipaja na 22hours we take dey get lite o
Re: My Power situation In The Last One Week by agabaI23(m): 12:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
disloman:
bro!no b only u dey enjoy am.for ipaja na 22hours we take dey get lite o
Cool, we are watching
Re: My Power situation In The Last One Week by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
Things have not improve here but if there any its down to the rain that has started falling
Re: My Power situation In The Last One Week by dokyOloye: 1:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
Reporting from Abakaliki, Ebonyi state.
Been enjoying power supply of an average of 23hrs/day since 2weeks that I've been in town.
Up Jona joor.

(1) (Reply)

Religion And Ethnicity: Oba Of Lagos / Nigeria 2015 Budget / Ghanaians Vent Their Anger On John Dumelo For Defending John Mahama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.