Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,828 members, 7,802,652 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) (35356 Views)

Blackberry To Stop Production Of Phones / Ranking Of Phones In Nigeria / List Of Phones Receiving Android Marshmallow Update This December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by nurey(m): 11:00am On Apr 05, 2015
I was looking for something today and i came across my collection of phones. I didn't even know i have kept so many all this while so decided to share pictures of all my junk phones and tell a little about them

1. Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 brand new but fried board

2. Sagem my850v - working but couldn't find replacement screen flex in the market for it

3. Sagem s7 windows os- it fell down and since then cant recognise sim

4. Sendo X symbian s60 cant find correct battery for it all the battery i bought just keep swelling

5. Bold 2 - cracked screen and needs flashing

6. Nokia c5 symbian s60 version 3- Fell inside water and its spirit has been living with Mami Water since then.

7. Sagem my501x- keypad bad, replacement no dey computer village

8. Nokia 1661-2 : outdated phone just dropped it

9. Zte A66- just don't use it, no time

10. Sagem mw3020/mc3000- I remember my pre-degree days, when i bring this phone out, people go dey use me laugh. Then i bring out my nokia 3250 and they respect me again and always ask why i use this kind phone in 21st century, but to be frank, the battery dey last 1week on heavy use and very handy and simple to use. Still working though and with the original battery almost 10 years ago

11-13. Visa phone landline i dont know what my bro expect me to do with another set of 3 lines with all the gsm network line i get. I no be call centre guy.

I have a 7inch keyboard for android phone to give away with mouth of visa phone check the attached pix any one who wants.

Please if you think i am a 'gbomo gbomo', ritualist, kidnapper, adultnapper, pervert etc, you don't have any business asking for the oshofree. Location is lagos Island.

cool

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by 42n8dzydoo(m): 11:01am On Apr 05, 2015
K, nice collection

Wow! This made f.p.

4 Likes

Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by Acekidc4(m): 11:02am On Apr 05, 2015
Huh!!

So this Worthless Topic Made FP!!
Something for the SuperMOD

3 Likes

Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by zieraw2005(m): 11:04am On Apr 05, 2015
lolz diz man
Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by Tintedliz(f): 11:06am On Apr 05, 2015
Hello everyone! Do you desire smooth flawless skin you have been longing for? Do you want to be chocolate,fair,light or white? Do you want to maintain your skin color but want it to glow? Contact me now for your 100% organic products:Body polish,scrubs,anti-blemish cream,stretch mark soap,scrub and clenser,pimples treatment,sunburn treatment,dark armpit,dark toe,moisturising cream,brightening cream,ebony glow,hot chocolate,egyptian milk,indian milk,cleopatra milk,toning cream,lightening cream,whitening cream,skin repair cream,body butter,talking oil,half cast milk,body wash,spot remover scrub,etc.We deliver nationwide! We also do training weekly! For more info contact BB pin 7F4C1F3A, 08066450321

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by ITbomb(m): 11:35am On Apr 05, 2015
I pity your children, if after using a phone you hoard it instead of giving it away.
My first phone was one small silver Motorola with green back light (I don forget the name),
Then Bird flip phone which I gave out after the neck break, the guy repaired it and use for another year
Then Sendo X, sold at give away price to get Sagem v55
I then bought Sagem S7 windows phone and gave away the old Sagem.
S7 was the heaviest phone I have ever held, got screen issues and no one got the spare. I was so broke that time it happened so I bought Nokia torchlight 1100.
When small money entered I bought E71, I was so in love with the phone with all its hacking tools (no be today) that when it was stolen I had to buy another one.
Then the Android wave came and I got a tecno N9 and use alongside the Nokia (I so much love what E71 could do with so little data and long battery life) until I left it in transport for some guy who called me to come and collect but later changed his mind, so bye bye.
I bought Opsson to replace the Nokia

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by mrdrizzy(m): 11:39am On Apr 05, 2015
Hi sowi is nairaland now an exhibition hall??

Pls this aint instagram!!

1 Like

Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 05, 2015
nurey:
i was looking for something today and i came across my collection of phones, i didnt even know i have kept so many all this while so decided to share all my junk phones and tell a little about them

1. samsung galaxy note 10.1 brand new but fried board
2. sagem my850v - working but couldnt find replacement screen flex in the market for it
3. sagem s7 windows os, fell down and since then cant recognise sim
4. sendo X symbian s60 cant find correct battery for it all the battery i bought just keep swelling
5. bold 2 - cracked screen and needs flashing
6. nokia c5 symbian s60 version 3 fell inside water and its spirit has been living with maami water since then
7. sagem my501x keypad bad, replacement no dey computer village
8. nokia 1661-2 outdated phone just dropped it
9. zte A66- just dont use it, no time
10. sagem mw3020/mc3000, i remember my pre-degree days, when i bring this phone out, people go dey use me laugh then i bring out my nokia 3250 and they respect me again and always ask why i use this kind phone in 21st century, but to be frank, the battery dey last 1week on heavy use and very handy and simple to use. still working though and with the original battery almost 10 years ago
11-13 visa phone landline i dont know what my bro expect me to do with another set of 3 lines with all the gsm network line i get, i no be call centre guy.

i have a 7inch keyboard for android phone to give away with mouth of visa phone check the attached pix any one who wants, please if you think i am a gbomo gbomo, ritualist, kidnapper, adultnapper, pervert etc, you dont have any business asking for the oshofree. location is lagos island.
..... Pls do u wanna sell d galaxy note ... Nd can it b fixed. Wanna get sumtin for my bestie... Not enough money

1 Like

Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 05, 2015
mah buy my own land for here

1 Like

Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by Tolzeal(m): 12:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
OLX calling.....SELL IT.
Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by veekid(m): 12:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
next bus stop; no b here I dey go
Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by Ojestas(m): 12:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
You no get younger ones?? #No offence!! Inculcate the habit of giving bro! U shouldn't know where the junk.phones could be.

3 Likes

Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by tola9ja: 12:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
What Amaechi Told APC members yestaday in
Portharcourt
Amaechi arrived the venue at exactly after 5PM,the
town hall meeting held at Rumuodomay Town Hall in
Portharcourt.
Hear him
"As i was coming here(Rumuodamay),i called the
Brigadier General incharge of Portharcourt,the
Brigadier Replied Oga you know say we dey your
hand now.
I called the Commisioner of Police,Commisioner how
are you? He Replied His Excellency,you know am
always Loyal Now.
I called Joseph Mbu three times,his lines were
switched off.
Dont be intimidated because Level Don Change,in
will personally be at the INEC office to ensure that
there are original results sheet.
Any Policeman that misbehaves,takes his name and
forward to me,after 30th of May,i will reply him or
her.
I brought Hon. Dakuku Adol Peterside,so i must
ensure he scale through the fence
PDP is dead and Buried in Nigeria
(who said power is not sweet?)

9 Likes

Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by prodiG(m): 12:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
Seen

1 Like

Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
What does *amazing* mean?

All I see here is crap.

Though its funny that you still have these phones physically.
All my previous phones just disappeared

4 Likes

Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by gilgal7(f): 12:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
See ur black hand...shows u be phone repairer soldering iron don burn u too much...lol....sahrie

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by uaccurate: 12:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nice collections
Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
ops ur finger nails need total replacement.

6 Likes

Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by DickDastardly(m): 12:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
C of O
Land and Allied matters
Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by SmooshCHN: 12:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
If you're ready to sell the phone with #500 on top. I'll buy it from you. grin grin Just kidding.
Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by dipopooo(m): 12:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
Hmm
Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by Blackchampion(m): 12:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
Seen
In other news, He has risen

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by Agukagu(m): 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
No Nokia 3310? You must be a greenhorn or an ajebutter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by tsdarkside(m): 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
Fell inside water and its spirit has been living with Mami Water since then.

funny guy... grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by brownlord: 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by VickyRotex(f): 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
Orishirishiiii cheesy

Op, is a kidnapper jawe.... undecided angry
Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by bruno419(m): 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
Bro razor blade no dey reach ur side

5 Likes

Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by snowprince59(m): 12:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ok. So what next, y d number? Make we come kidnap you?
Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by REALCHANGE20151: 12:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
Re: See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) by lordsharks(m): 12:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
nice collection

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy / How Tecno Stole The Show From Nokia And Blackberry / Nokia N1 Android Tablet Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.