Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

RONALDO: I’d Pay My Own Money To Buy MESSI - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / RONALDO: I’d Pay My Own Money To Buy MESSI (638 Views)

What If Wenger Buy Messi? / Lagos Marathon: List Of Prize Money To Be Given To Every Winner / RONALDO: I’d Pay My Own Money To Buy MESSI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RONALDO: I’d Pay My Own Money To Buy MESSI by Drogbi(m): 12:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
The legendary Brazilian would love to self-fund a
transfer for the Barcelona forward to join Fort
Lauderdale Strikers, who he currently plays for
>
Brazil legend Ronaldo claims he would splash his own cash to bring Lionel Messi from Barcelona to Fort Lauderdale Strikers.
Messi has lit up La Liga for over decade and, since the turn of the calendar year, has been in fantastic form for Luis Enrique’s side as the Catalans have returned to the summit in the Spanish championship.
Ronaldo, who played for Barcelona and Real Madrid in his prime, recently became part-owner of second-tier US side Fort Lauderdale and revealed his ambition to lure Messi away from Camp Nou using his own money.
“I’d pay out of my own pocket to sign Messi,” he told
reporters at an event to launch the North American
Soccer League (NASL) season, which the FL Strikers will take part in.
Messi is not the only global superstar on Ronaldo’s
wishlist, with the World Cup-winner also hoping his new club can someday convince his namesake Cristiano Ronaldo that the Florida club are worth leaving Real Madrid for.
“The sky is the limit for Strikers. This club will become great,” he added. “Why not Messi? Why not Cristiano Ronaldo? In a few years’ time we will be able to make it happen.
“Nothing is impossible. The US is the second-fastest
growing country in the world in terms of football, after China. A lot of famous players will want to come and play in South Florida because of the quality of life. Who wouldn’t want to live here?”
Re: RONALDO: I’d Pay My Own Money To Buy MESSI by jerryboiii(m): 4:16am On Apr 06, 2015
for hin mind

(1) (Reply)

Current Picture Of Ncc Stadium At Oshodi / 5 Things Any Woman Will Surely Gain By Loving Football / Matchday 7: Barclays Premier League Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.