Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Letter To Nigerian Parents - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Letter To Nigerian Parents (18395 Views)

13 Sentences You Will Never Hear From Nigerian Parents / 15 Lies All Nigerian Parents Tell Their Children / Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To Nigerian Parents by EMEzzy(m): 1:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
AnonymX:
Please I want to book space, how do I go about it?

I'm new.
You're new here and instead of thinking of how to make meaningful comments you're on about booking space? Disgrace.
Re: Letter To Nigerian Parents by Gorgeous58(f): 3:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
Post of the year! Weldone op
Re: Letter To Nigerian Parents by AnonymX: 8:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
EMEzzy:
You're new here and instead of thinking of how to make meaningful comments you're on about booking space? Disgrace.

I was obviously booking space and I'm not new...this is just a different moniker and trust me, you do not want to know the thousand things I can do to frustrate your e-life on Nairaland.

My original moniker has been registered since 2005.

angry
Re: Letter To Nigerian Parents by innovestor(m): 8:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
Utchgirl:
.Lolzz....it hv been found

Exactly what the OP was talking about - referring to the section in bold
Re: Letter To Nigerian Parents by EMEzzy(m): 2:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
AnonymX:

I was obviously booking space and I'm not new...this is just a different moniker and trust me, you do not want to know the thousand things I can do to frustrate your e-life on Nairaland.

My original moniker has been registered since 2005.

angry
Sorry about my first post and there's nothing anyone can do to frustrate me here cos i dont live my life on here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Sincere Opinion To A Sister Please!- Do you think I can get married again? / Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. / Couple Who Met On Twitter Welcome Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.