Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) (58797 Views)

WELCOME TO AFRICA - 15 Funny Attributes That Suggest That You Might Be African / Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) / Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by mikron(m): 3:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=13pt] undecided

If something like this is happening after 16years of PDP rule then I can say the north was right to vote out PDP. These people are so wicked that once they are in power they care less about those who voted them in. What is the joy in looting billions of dollars and people die of poverty and drinks same water with goats? How much will a community bore-hole cost this wicked outgoing PDP government? And some dumb Igbo guys will call GEJ their hero for been a sore election looser and accepting his loss. Will Mandela, Nkrumah or Even dictator Ghadafii sit and watch his people drink with goats?

GEJ IS A FAILURE AND HE IS NO WHERE AMONG AFRICAN GREATS sad
[/size]
i covered my face in shame just listening to you, God some people are just so clueless, who told u everything pertaining development is the singular responsibilies of the Fed Govt? what are the duties of the state and local govt? why are they created in the first place? what are the senators, rep members and house of assembly members from those states doing with the constituency funds given to them by the fed govt? FYO each senators and rep members get as much as N500,000,000 (five hundred million naira) every year to go develop their various constituencies, dont know about the state house of assembly members but i know they get their own grants too. so pls dont come here blaming the fed govt in everything and displaying ur ingnorance here, its laughable

9 Likes

Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
Itulah:

You must be mad, you have lost the small left over sense of reasoning. When are fools like you going to understand that there are individual states and local government administrators e.g Governors and Local Government Council Chairman in respective states? Billions of Naira projects allocations are given to each state according to their budgets. When are fools and uneducated pig like you gonna learn to hold them accountable for their failures?
Is GEJ that will come and farm for you, is GEJ that will come and weed for you, is GEJ that will come and harvest for you, is GEJ that will come and cook for you and be the one to put the food in your mouth. Rubbish!!! And you even have the guts to bold your foolishness for the whole world to see. Go get yourself a life fool.

1Billion Likes for. And to worsen it, the person that posted that bold trash is a babe. SMH undecided Look at her profile below.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by Ilekeh(f): 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
Collynzo9:
May 29 will make PDP's rule 16 years, I don't know where you got the + from.
If the Federal government is supposed to provide water for that village, then what is the responsibility of the state government?

One of the responsibilities of the Federal govt is to make sure the state government is using their money allocation wisely. Are you saying that no one keeps our governors in line?
16 years of PDP rule.....16 years of disorder......
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by lomprico(m): 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=13pt] undecided

If something like this is happening after 16years of PDP rule then I can say the north was right to vote out PDP. These people are so wicked that once they are in power they care less about those who voted them in. What is the joy in looting billions of dollars and people die of poverty and drinks same water with goats? How much will a community bore-hole cost this wicked outgoing PDP government? And some dumb Igbo guys will call GEJ their hero for been a sore election looser and accepting his loss. Will Mandela, Nkrumah or Even dictator Ghadafii sit and watch his people drink with goats?

[/size]
Shut up, the north has ruled for 34 years, why dint they do anything for their people all these while?

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by blaquemyc: 3:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
Does the councillor repping that village also drink that water?
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by duran2059(m): 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
Then there is no point of having a Local Government Chairman? 'cause that's their responsibility
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by idupaul: 3:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
MaleoPearls:
Not only is it pitiable, it is uncalled-for, unheard-of and unthinkable.

Gosh!!!

I hope the govt of the day will look into their plight and do something about it WITHOUT USING IT TO CAMPAIGN... IT IS THEIR RIGHT.

But if you look deeply you are in same position as them only that you are richer so you can go out and purchase bottled water .. No Nigerian has immediate access to potable drinking water provided by govt .. We all buy .. The Govt failed them, you and I..

1 Like

Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by idupaul: 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=13pt] undecided

[/size]

The situation is the same even in Lagos ..the saving grace is that most people in Lagos can afford at least a sachet of pure water to drink

1 Like

Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by Haishophem(m): 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
nextstep:
So you're telling me that the leadership of the community could not instruct their young men to dig a bore hole, well, or shallow reservoir in their community? Nobody can make those earthenware pots of old days? Nobody can make a simple sand filter? These are technologies from 1000 years ago and still nobody has bothered to do so in their own community?

The real shame is that people have adopted this "government must help us because we stopped being able to do anything for ourselves" attitude.

So onpoint....
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by Xcex: 3:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
nextstep:
So you're telling me that the leadership of the community could not instruct their young men to dig a bore hole, well, or shallow reservoir in their community? Nobody can make those earthenware pots of old days? Nobody can make a simple sand filter? These are technologies from 1000 years ago and still nobody has bothered to do so in their own community?

The real shame is that people have adopted this "government must help us because we stopped being able to do anything for ourselves" attitude.
wen i tell u we hav d most dumbest part of pple in nigeria frm dat north coupled wit illitracy some one wil quote me wrongly.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by kech00(f): 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
I cnt wait for buhari to take over,I wan see who una go blame when there is any problem.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by kech00(f): 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
Mumu people, so una no fit dig well?dey wait for goverment.....or blame GEJ.ndi ara
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by Regiblinkz(m): 3:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=13pt] undecided

[/size]
for a decent looking person like you to spew all these trash because of your apparent hate for all things igbo simply affirms my mother's saying that "a girl is seen and not heard".. #you need to get a life

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
story not true! no pic or vid of human and goat drinking at the same time from that pot hole
those in support say neh!

kai iit might be true o
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by Lawalemi(m): 4:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
Clueless ones blames PDP, wasn't the PDP made up of northern elites? What portion have they taken to solve this abyss.
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by kawkab: 4:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=13pt] undecided

[/size]

Please my brother why blame GEJ. Ther town belongs to a state and the state has local government which collect allocation from the federation account every month.

Mind you in some part of the country well meaning individual construct boreholes in their village and town even without government support.

What of the constituency allowance that is being collect by their senators and house of rep members.

please lets learn to situate blames properly.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by kinibigdeal(m): 4:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
NORTHERNERS ARE GOAT NOW grin
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by ITbomb(m): 4:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
People will be shouting FG but what has the local government been doing with each month allocations. This is their direct responsibility.

Don't be surprised there is an oil block owner living nearby.
Where I stay, there is a bore hole dug by a wealthy son, giving free water to the neighborhood.
The northern elites are the real enemies of their people deliberately keeping them under subjection so that they can be easily cajole whenever necessary.

What personal CDS has Buhari don for his Duara community years after being head of state. Schools are lacking basic facilities but his daughters are flaunting expensive life in a UK University

1 Like

Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by ManTiger(m): 4:15pm On Apr 05, 2015
I remembered this community, funny, today's insurgency of boko haram started from this community.

A governor once promised them water if voted for but failed never fulfill it.
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by Chimdim: 4:22pm On Apr 05, 2015
most u call GEJ [quote
author=irunoobo post=32373921][size=13pt] undecided

If something like this is happening after 16years of PDP rule then I can
say the north was right to vote out PDP. These people are so wicked
that once they are in power they care less about those who voted them
in. What is the joy in looting billions of dollars and people die of
poverty and drinks same water with goats? How much will a community
bore-hole cost this wicked outgoing PDP government? And some dumb Igbo
guys will call GEJ their hero for been a sore election looser and
accepting his loss. Will Mandela, Nkrumah or Even dictator Ghadafii sit
and watch his people drink with goats?

GEJ IS A FAILURE AND HE IS NO WHERE AMONG AFRICAN GREATS
sad
[/size]
[/quote]
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by mikron(m): 4:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
kinibigdeal:
NORTHERNERS ARE GOAT NOW grin
bros this is harsh, very uncalled for. u might want to take down ur comment
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by Revolva(m): 4:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
Tought it was in ekiti state
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by liquidmetall: 4:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
[quote author=irunoobo post=32373921][size=13pt] undecided

[/size]
[/quote

Remember the same buhari,yaradua,atiku,babangida,even their own governor when they were in power couldnt do anything for them either...
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by Wahala90: 4:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
irunoobo:

[size=13pt]
Why blame Jonathan for this? Why don't we have people drinking the same water with goats in other parts of the country? Northern politicians should be held responsible for the massive under development in the North. What have they been doing with govt money all these years that they have held on to power? [/size]

1 Like

Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by Owliver(m): 4:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
irunoobo:

You are the cretin here. When the head is rotten other parts will. Is GEJ not the national leader of pdp? What difference does it make if he embezzles at the top and the local government chairman embezzles money meant for developing his community? Are they not the same thieves
if that's you in ur DP you look smart, sad but why say all these things? You expect one man to "single-handedly" monitor over 170million people? You need to understand that every Nigerian has a role to play in the good governance of this country. I don't just understand your likes sad
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by apolonius(m): 4:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
It is an indictment of all our leaders since independence,and all of us who have tolerated them,that our people in their millions still drink from 'standing' waters as animals.sad
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by 9jatatafo(m): 4:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
Sai Buhari for Change
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by mmsen: 4:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
nextstep:

It isn't everyone, just some people.

The same people who refuse to invest in education for their young people, coincidentally.
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by stigman(m): 5:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=13pt] undecided

[/size]

Close that ur stupid mouth, did that town just fall from the sky, why didn't buhari give them water in 1985
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by charmingeyes(m): 5:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=13pt] undecided

[/size]

Calling GEJ a failure when he inherited a failed system from his predecessors would be unfair. Do not be utterly sentimental.

For the records, having all arsenals at his disposal to rig or cancel the election whose outcome is against him as done in other African countries but chose not to do such, he's a HERO and the whole world knows.

Thank u.
Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=13pt] undecided

[/size]

I had to do a background check on u by viewing your profile so i can access your thought processes through the topics created by u or through your comments and these were the information's i got from your profile about you:

Time uploaded: 2:06pm On Apr 03
Personal text: I'm sexy and i know it
Twitter: don't tweet
Time registered: March 23, 2015

TOPICS CREATED BY YOU.

https://www.nairaland.com/2234849/letter-niger-deltans
https://www.nairaland.com/2233171/how-igbos-avoid-been-marginalized
https://www.nairaland.com/2230530/fall-goodluck-jonathan
https://www.nairaland.com/2228940/where-tanoids
https://www.nairaland.com/2221078/need-boyfriend (If you are single, rich and sexually active pm me so we can start a serious relationship Men only pls)

MY SUBMISSIONS:

You are a beautiful kid but very brainless and daft and that really breaks my heart. Secondly, you are very new here on Nairaland and all the topic you have created so far has not added any value to the forum, no single inspiring comment from a young lad like you rather it has been successions of various brainless gibberish topics that are either filled with hate or amorous in content that have been created by you yet you look very innocent but highly perverted and deceptive.

The last topic created by you and your comment in that topic as highlighted above shows how morally bankrupt you are at such a tender age which is the main reason why your education has been on relegation to the point were you can no longer remember the basic things thought at JSS classes back in Nigeria in respect to the responsibilities of the local government to its people.

The president does not play the role of the state government and that of the local government that is why Nigeria is a Federation, thus sinking of boreholes in LGA's in Nigeria is not among the functions of the president but it is statutorily within the domain of whoever that is in charge of the LGA but your juvenile exuberance + your amorous lust for sexually active rich men has enveloped the remnant functional residues of rationalizations in you thereby converting you to a beauty without brains ( BWB) as portrayed on your profile picture were u are posing in a borrowed office in front of a laptop were you squat to create all manner of dumb topics and brainless comments- SMH.

A 3rd grade kid here in Baltimore knows that it is not even the responsibility of the governor of Maryland to provide water for the people residing in the counties rather it is the job of the mayor because that is part of their statutory responsibilities for which funds have been provided for by the governor how much more an adult like you whom i presume is an undergraduate in one of the tertiary institutions in Nigeria- SMH @ one of the so called leaders of tomorrow.

MY ADVICE TO YOU

You are too young to cultivate an ideology that is filled with HATE and BILE for people that are not from your ethnic or tribal region and you are also too young to start commercializing your body for monitory gains i.e jumping from men to men.

Your priorities at this age should be your education and cultivating ethical values that will stand you out among your peers.

BEST OF LUCK.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) by Evanscoth(f): 5:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
reaky:
Naija we de

I guess those people don't have poling centres
Or maybe they even have more than required

But no water

Ok oooo

Na sooo
Even the goats voted during last election. Our problem is not just leadership problem but also followership in the sense that some of us allow our church leaders, Imams, Emirs and Obas to decide for us who to vote. It does not matter if the person will deliver or not. In our politicians voice......Politics is for the poor, they vote!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eyo Festival Ends With A Serious Fight Between Eyo Masquerades In Lagos (Video) / The Mystery Of The Idemili Culture!!! / Some Hilarious Pidgin English Proverbs To Crack You Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.