Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Fashion On Campus.. - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion On Campus.. (79031 Views)

Check In Here For The St Eve Fashion Week : Fashion On The Street Show / Fashion On A Budget / Photo: Male OAU Student Spotted Wearing Mini Skirt On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashion On Campus.. by sobmos(m): 9:07pm On Apr 07, 2015
And this trashy post made front page? This is not the nairaland I joined years ago!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashion On Campus.. by legendsilver(m): 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
amokeme:
ok..., lets talk about fashion on campus, what's fashion like in your university/poly/COE.. and which of the institutions in Nigeria do you think have the best dressed students? well, as for me, ill give it to covenant university.. I mean, anyone who says Paris is the fashion capital of the world clearly hasn't been to Covenant University
(always classy, decent and onpoint) wink over to you guys... pls support your choice institution with pictures.
Lolz grin I hope their lifestyle is decent as well. But OP only showed us just three people that dressed like they are set for an occasion. I will only believe this when I see the picture of students going or coming from class. Not these selected ones. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashion On Campus.. by papercoin(m): 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
Jarus:
In OAU, people hardly cared about what you wore. I practically had the largest collection of Buba and Sokoto (native) in my class and nobody cared. cheesy

SEEING OGA JARUS HERE I AM FINE

1 Like

Re: Fashion On Campus.. by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
Nneka123:
Oh! that's good. Is not a bad thing tho.
yes ma'am smiley
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by FEAO1985(m): 9:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
Are you comparing this amateurish fashion to Parisian Couture? you can't be serious
Paris and Milan are on a totally different level.

2 Likes

Re: Fashion On Campus.. by vislabraye(m): 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
amokeme:
ok..., lets talk about fashion on campus, what's fashion like in your university/poly/COE.. and which of the institutions in Nigeria do you think have the best dressed students? well, as for me, ill give it to covenant university.. I mean, anyone who says Paris is the fashion capital of the world clearly hasn't been to Covenant University
(always classy, decent and onpoint) wink over to you guys... pls support your choice institution with pictures.

Very decent.. I feel they are a bit over dressed, though.

1 Like

Re: Fashion On Campus.. by yomiousyolola: 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
Hope you guys are not very fashionable "OLODO "?
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by papercoin(m): 9:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
ON DRESSING PLEaSE GIVE IT TO THE CALEBITES

1 Like

Re: Fashion On Campus.. by daddynasa: 9:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
ireneony:
the title of the topic supposed to be: cu fashion not campus fashion

walk out of thread
mtchhew
op needs a slap
serious slap. Op please when u ve not been to all other schools, always. use "one of the best". wht do u knw abt fashion? just a question pls
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by suleiman419(m): 9:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
Bonapart:
As for us the grown up
Guys na ABU ZARIA latest fashoin be this

2 Likes

Re: Fashion On Campus.. by marieolae(f): 9:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
Fine smiley
Thank you
Naughtysite:

Baby, how u ?
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by aniagoluaustin(m): 9:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
amokeme:
the least in CU is likely the best in other schools o... wink

r u in covenent??smiley
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
marieolae:
Fine smiley
Thank you

Are you in covenant university ?
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by papercoin(m): 9:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
repping caleb cool

WHAT LEVEL ARE YOU
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
Nothing special about their dressing,have you been to igbinedion university before?,then you will see that this is a tip of iceberg compare to igbins boys and girls.

1 Like

Re: Fashion On Campus.. by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
papercoin:

WHAT LEVEL ARE YOU
sir what does it have to do with you undecided
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by darnley16(m): 9:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
REPPING RSUST, RIVERS STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY ,PORT HARCOURT

1 Like

Re: Fashion On Campus.. by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
papercoin:
ON DRESSING PLEaSE GIVE IT TO THE CALEBITES
yes oooo....so you are a calebite?
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
Crispels:

I will like to come to CU, to just come and study the environment and students, am a scholar from lagos state university, will I be allowed in without any harrssment or intimidation?

Yes!.... Provided you are responsible and you have the required permissions. Scholars are always welcome
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
kevinberry:

Am sorry I have to disagree...

When rating someone fashion sense...you don't rate base on the decent or moral way the person dress...

Me think the reason why covenant uni student dress like that is because of the law of the school concerning dress code...if that should be scrapped them we can then conclude....

As for me,I go for UNIBEN...

But in terms of private university I go for
IUO igbenedion university okada... Thank me later
Thanks bro,In igbinz you will know what dressing is,throughout my stays there dressing no be beans

1 Like

Re: Fashion On Campus.. by papercoin(m): 9:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
sir what does it have to do with you undecided

THAT SCHOOL SEEM TOO SILENT BTW YOU ARE THE FIRST CALEBITE IM SEEING ON nairaland SHA IM AN EXDTUDENT
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by Bonapart(m): 9:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
suleiman419:
Guys na ABU ZARIA latest fashoin be this
grin
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by subbieD(f): 9:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
OK?.....OK,Wats d meaning of all Ds Na.......make I fry egg?
Abeg I Dey go sleep,Wen una get better topic make una ping me.......#C4638fuk536rd......Dats my pin.

1 Like

Re: Fashion On Campus.. by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
papercoin:

THAT SCHOOL SEEM TOO SILENT BTW YOU ARE THE FIRST CALEBITE IM SEEING ON nairaland SHA IM AN EXDTUDENT
ohh eeya.....excalebites.....yes the school seems too silent.....calebites dont like nl oo.....so u will hardly see them here....they find me weird being here.....but kokanye......hope ur enjoying nl and their private school bashing like it will upgrade their gp grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fashion On Campus.. by papercoin(m): 9:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
yes oooo....so you are a calebite?

YEAP
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by U90INDIVERSIT(m): 9:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
This is thread for the lil' ones
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by marieolae(f): 9:33pm On Apr 07, 2015
Nah grin grin
Naughtysite:

Are you in covenant university ?
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by papercoin(m): 9:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
ohh eeya.....excalebites.....yes the school seems too silent.....calebites dont like nl oo.....so u will hardly see them here....they find me weird being here.....but kokanye......hope ur enjoying nl and their private school bashing like it will upgrade their gp grin grin

LOL i DO TAKE A PEAKK SHA NICE MEETING A CAlEBITE
BTW DONT WANNA DERAIL THE THREAD
FLY THAT FLAG HIGH

1 Like

Re: Fashion On Campus.. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
marieolae:
Nah grin grin

I like that school though. Just the way I like you..
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by Dexema(m): 9:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
Haters from public sschools have infested this place as usual.......to people saying fashion and school cant work.....sorry dressing is a way of life.just like bathing.....it affects no ones education except ur dressing to impress people that u now get so engrossed in it and forget your books.....well u can fail......but the hate is allowed.....at the end of the day......nobody cares

You all can keep hating loves......funny enought only few people who attend privy schools will see most of your insults
........the face i always get when people see me nairalanding in school......still lingers in my mind and makes me laff undecided
Funny enuf I haven't really seen such quotes,they look good of course,guys look neat. As for public skools their sheer numbers make it hard to judge.
Hope u dnt really start getting castigated cos of ur comment.
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by marieolae(f): 9:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
Interesting news.
Naughtysite:

I like that school though. Just the way I like you..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Okrika Clothing Has Done To Africans In Pictures. / Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings / PHOTOS: UNILAG Babe Throws Twitter Into Commotion With Her 70 Inch Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.