Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Fashion On Campus.. - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion On Campus.. (79028 Views)

Check In Here For The St Eve Fashion Week : Fashion On The Street Show / Fashion On A Budget / Photo: Male OAU Student Spotted Wearing Mini Skirt On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashion On Campus.. by iamakbar(m): 8:44am On Apr 08, 2015
DangotePikin:
If you should judge her by Covenant University prettiness standard, i'd say she's just slightly above average. There are a lot more CU girls naturally prettier than her! You should take a road-trip to Canaanland during the holidays to see for yourself!
I wonder where the prettiness is .... with the eyes of an owl?

1 Like

Re: Fashion On Campus.. by Dekatron(m): 8:48am On Apr 08, 2015
classicB:
Am a FUTARIAN And I must confess, we don't dress here grin only few people that has time. U are free to counter me if u are also a FUTARIAN!
you are right.

I once wore a polo top and chinox trousers for 4 days- slept in engineering building. Lol. Ha!!! FUTA.

BTW, WHAT DEPARTMENT ARE U & LEVEL
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by Dekatron(m): 8:57am On Apr 08, 2015
ademega:

I learnt na 10 guys to 1 girl for your school .how true is this ? grin
dem no lie o. Imagine: as you dey chyke one babe, boys go dey eye you, discharge the babe, you go fear.

The boys will spoil your parole ni. I want to lose myself to books, no girls. . . . Except this HOT BABE in PHYSICS DEPARTMENT.

School of health is coming soon, expecting freeessshh babes. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashion On Campus.. by Elxandre(m): 9:48am On Apr 08, 2015
amokeme:
a tab buh mostly my system
Do they actually check the tab for sim port and music playlists?

You very slim though o. You be model? cheesy
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by Elxandre(m): 9:52am On Apr 08, 2015
feran14:

freedom is an illusion. nobody is really free to do what they want. thats why you cant walk into a bank and just leave with money.. and you cant just leave nigeria and fly to america without a visa. rules are always there
Tell me freedom is an illusion when you're in jail. smiley
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by Elxandre(m): 10:00am On Apr 08, 2015
iamakbar:

I thought I was the only one who found her unattractive.
Her face is scary.
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by Elxandre(m): 10:03am On Apr 08, 2015
Dekatron:
you are right.

I once wore a polo top and chinox trousers for 4 days- slept in engineering building. Lol. Ha!!! FUTA.

BTW, WHAT DEPARTMENT ARE U & LEVEL
Four days?
Wtf!
That's dirtiness dude.
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by chodosky: 10:31am On Apr 08, 2015
Not too bad sha
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 08, 2015
Bossforeva:
same outfit for two weeks well as ur Monikers says, u suffering from Brain Data Loss.

So DRY!! undecided
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 08, 2015
ValentineMary:
no offence but it seems convenant has been you incapable of reading. Did I not say phone or laptop?
That pit hole of a school does not allow mobile gadget. And u are going against your school rule.

blind idiot...

1. they allow laptops

2. they allow any device as long as it doesnt use a sim.

to what you said, i was telling you that its not only a phone that can be used to access nairaland.. simple... i use a galaxy tab. simless version.. and that wht i post with.. simple

read our hand book before you come and lecture me bout what is allowed and what isnt

1 Like

Re: Fashion On Campus.. by vislabraye(m): 10:53am On Apr 08, 2015
amokeme:
no smiley

You look so much like her. Kai, you slim well well o. Are you naturally slim or you eat less and vomit more (Lol). No offence. She too is slim but juSt slightly bigger than you.
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by neyur: 11:08am On Apr 08, 2015
feran14:

you have to give us something.. if those other schools you mentioned are given the same set of dressing codes as we have, then they would be so helpless

You get it worng...you said fashion on campus not dressing code on campus.
But if you said dressing code, then I probably seconded to CU
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 08, 2015
neyur:

You get it worng...you said fashion on campus not dressing code on campus.
But if you said dressing code, then I probably seconded to CU

our dressing code stated that to class, we must wear a shirt, shoes, trousers and a tie..

fashion is how we combine the options together with colour
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 08, 2015
iamakbar:

It is not good to be mean tongue
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 08, 2015
feran14:

freedom is an illusion. nobody is really free to do what they want. thats why you cant walk into a bank and just leave with money.. and you cant just leave nigeria and fly to america without a visa. rules are always there

Freedom means the range of options available to pursue your individual goal, also the world kimda have the same opinion on certain freedoms though they may not be enforced effectively in all states. Therefore freedom cannot e be an illusion.
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by SpoiltVirgin: 12:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
I need the contact of that lady with big breast I want to Bleep her.
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by Bootybuttchic(f): 12:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
Dexema:

Funny enuf I haven't really seen such quotes,they look good of course,guys look neat. As for public skools their sheer numbers make it hard to judge.
Hope u dnt really start getting castigated cos of ur comment.
yes u hardly now cos this period is all about politics......let a thread on covenant or bowen hit fp.....take a sneak peak and u will see........they will definately castigate me,i know,but i dont care about them one bit.....so they are free smiley smiley.......just take a look at that MSnas already.....she couldnt even comprehend what i typed.....all she could translate it into is that i meant federal school is for poor people and nairaland for peasants.......thats how hate destroys brains grin

1 Like

Re: Fashion On Campus.. by Bootybuttchic(f): 12:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
iamwrong:

Proudly Ex - calebite! Right from our days back in magodo down to the permanent site imota, we keeping it real in fashion ... Most especially the males grin
yes ooo.....up cul smiley grin
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by Bootybuttchic(f): 12:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
MsNas:

So attending a private institution is akin to what? Being better than the rest of them? Because people talk about private schools, they naturally are hating?? Because they are jealous? Because they can't afford it? Like seriously?? Jeez. Did the title of the thread read Fashion On Private School Campuses or Fashion on Campus?

And please tell me, what faces do you get when they see you on Nairaland? That you stooped so low to go on a site made for peasants, and you should not be caught browsing through such a lowly website? Oshi. Mgbeke feeling funky. undecided
okay
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by Dekatron(m): 12:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
Elxandre:

Four days?
Wtf!
That's dirtiness dude.
and do you know what happened? . Ok, listen :

i live off campus. I was broke on Monday that i couldn't buy #50 bread. I went to a friend that also lives off, but at the school's gate. I asked him to give me money till dad sends something.
As we were discussing, he called me a fool cos i didnt agree with him on religious issues(story for another day). I didnt show that i was angry at him. I asked him to give me the cash, that i am leaving. He started pushing me up & down. Go and meet this one(one of our friends,but they are closer). That one said i should go and meet him, etc. Till it was late : past 9 pm. I just left and with the fury, i went to the faculty building. I read-frm 10 - 4. Slept for two hours. Went for lectures. Fortunately, there was a program going on, i went there, since i CANNOT GO HOME. I sat and we were given snacks and drinks. I survived the first day.

Should i go on

It was thursday that dad sent something,that i went home, had a good meal & slept well. Can you now see? Guess you thought i was one dirty nigga or i wanted to wear a cloth for 4 days?. Man. . . . Forget.

Headed to the library. . . C'ya
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by Elxandre(m): 12:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
Dekatron:
and do you know what happened? . Ok, listen :

i live off campus. I was broke on Monday that i couldn't buy #50 bread. I went to a friend that also lives off, but at the school's gate. I asked him to give me money till dad sends something.
As we were discussing, he called me a fool cos i didnt agree with him on religious issues(story for another day). I didnt show that i was angry at him. I asked him to give me the cash, that i am leaving. He started pushing me up & down. Go and meet this one(one of our friends,but they are closer). That one said i should go and meet him, etc. Till it was late : past 9 pm. I just left and with the fury, i went to the faculty building. I read-frm 10 - 4. Slept for two hours. Went for lectures. Fortunately, there was a program going on, i went there, since i CANNOT GO HOME. I sat and we were given snacks and drinks. I survived the first day.

Should i go on

It was thursday that dad sent something,that i went home, had a good meal & slept well. Can you now see? Guess you thought i was one dirty nigga or i wanted to wear a cloth for 4 days?. Man. . . . Forget.

Headed to the library. . . C'ya
Your friends no try at all o.. So none could help you out Lol
We shall see how stressful it is soon cheesy
Good willing I will be there this year. smiley
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by Dexema(m): 12:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
yes u hardly now cos this period is all about politics......let a thread on covenant or bowen hit fp.....take a sneak peak and u will see........they will definately castigate me,i know,but i dont care about them one bit.....so they are free smiley smiley.......just take a look at that MSnas already.....she couldnt even comprehend what i typed.....all she could translate it into is that i meant federal school is for poor people and nairaland for peasants.......thats how hate destroys brains grin
Funny,it takes 2 to tango anyway,its good to have haters u know,they give a refreshing analysis of how ur success affects dem.

1 Like

Re: Fashion On Campus.. by IamTOBBY: 12:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
Very few.. asin 1 in a whole level bro!
Elxandre:

A few will still get it right!
Even if not everyday.
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by IamTOBBY: 12:54pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lol.. naso!! Getting to skul before 8 and leaving mins past 6? How? Even iamphilips changed..he is now gentle!!! Futa got to him..
Herzumpther:
Lmao.

I wonder how they get it right when you have to rush all your life to meet up with booking space at ETF for MEE 101 lecture else you will have to carry your load standing during the lecture. When you have to think of how to cope with the stress of MTS 122 and CHE 205, when you will almost die of MTS 315 heart attack and this is just to mention a few. undecided you will agree with me that everything in that school is stress therefore most students don't look the way of fashion like that.

iamphilips you are cute o. I don't know how they dress now but when I was there, it was nothing to write home about.

1 Like

Re: Fashion On Campus.. by IamTOBBY: 1:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
Not his fault.. Futa stress will get to you..one way or the other!
Elxandre:

Four days?
Wtf!
That's dirtiness dude.
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by IamTOBBY: 1:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
Dats not getting right! And please post recent pictures..like on your way to skul...
iamphilips:
I'm a Futarian
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 08, 2015
IamTOBBY:
Lol.. naso!! Getting to skul before 8 and leaving mins past 6? How? Even iamphilips changed..he is now gentle!!! Futa got to him..
Lol. No be small thing o. I was full of thanks to God the day I graduated.

Even at 500 level I still comot school by past 6 sometimes. My lecture was not everyday tho but omo it was not easy. I enter futa as one sweet yellow babe I comot as one black looking babe. You know that kind thing wey the more you dey read, the more all those apatapiti and aba witch dey follow your gp, futa go make one brain box look like olodo undecided tell me how you go remember fashion when some people still dey use tourch dey look for their gp for ground? Chai futa sha. The worst be say chapters food no dey give person joy. Mtchew.

1 Like

Re: Fashion On Campus.. by IamTOBBY: 2:18pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lol... Going to futa mountain to pray against apatapiti and aba witches? Futa igeyi? Scared of been a suspected cultist..
Herzumpther:
Lol. No be small thing o. I was full of thanks to God the day I graduated.

Even at 500 level I still comot school by past 6 sometimes. My lecture was not everyday tho but omo it was not easy. I enter futa as one sweet yellow babe I comot as one black looking babe. You know that kind thing wey the more you dey read, the more all those apatapiti and aba witch dey follow your gp, futa go make one brain box look like olodo undecided tell me how you go remember fashion when some people still dey use tourch dey look for their gp for ground? Chai futa sha. The worst be say chapters food no dey give person joy. Mtchew.
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
IamTOBBY:
Lol... Going to futa mountain to pray against apatapiti and aba witches? Futa igeyi? Scared of been a suspected cultist..
Hahahaha.
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by MsNas(f): 2:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
I'm pretty sure your brain cannot comprehend half of what I use mine for, take a look a what you wrote as an example. And no honey, I am not hating. I suggest you pray, maybe.....just maybe, you can someday find yourself somewhere in the region of where I currently am. Insulting people's brain isn't gonna make yours magically develop super powers. Grow up, please and have a good morning.

6 Likes

Re: Fashion On Campus.. by alexn96: 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
If you are on low budget check this video out. It's about buying original clothes with some mistake for less money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlRuoRnrPMI
Re: Fashion On Campus.. by kendrick9(m): 3:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
Nmeri17:
proudly repping Buckie poly angry a.k.a ima kwa ndi anyi bu?? undecided

while other schools dress like screen divas going on a music video shoot our school guys come bare bodied as though they are going swimming in their village stream sad
hehe.. funny

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Okrika Clothing Has Done To Africans In Pictures. / Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings / PHOTOS: UNILAG Babe Throws Twitter Into Commotion With Her 70 Inch Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.