Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

how My Phone Develop An irreparable problem - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / how My Phone Develop An irreparable problem (1720 Views)

OTG Cable Is Not Working On My Phone, Any Help Pls.... / Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone / See What My Phone Is Showing Me (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

how My Phone Develop An irreparable problem by donjuviam(m): 3:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
I got a Tecno M7(london use) that I bought some months ago.

I have been using it for like a month and half, and nothing goes wrong.

But one day, I was just listen to some music with my phone, and I just decided to take a shower.

So I put it on a table, on coming back I realize my phone is off, I try to switch it on, but no avail.

Meanwhile I left it on the table with 67%(battery).

After I'm set to go out, I took it along with me to my engineer, he test the phone and told me " this phone was burn by charging"

I was like, ha bro(explaining to him how it happen), he told me to come back that he will try his possible best.

After patrolling her shop for like one week, he later confess that he didn't get it, that he try to flash the phone but its not connecting.

He recommended another engineer for me, that engineer too try his best but all to no avail.

I have take the phone to another four different engineers but the problem just stay calm.

Some engineer told me that they do not understand what's wrong with my phone.

But I believe my phone will work again, though some people say it can't.

Pls have anyone come across any similar problem.
Pls my fellow NLer pls did you know what's may be wrong with my phone.

I'm truly confused.

Pardon me for my english.
I'm not perfect. Thanks
Re: how My Phone Develop An irreparable problem by donjuviam(m): 3:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
Photos below

Re: how My Phone Develop An irreparable problem by hovatek: 4:22pm On Apr 05, 2015
does device manager refresh whenever you connect the phone?
Re: how My Phone Develop An irreparable problem by donjuviam(m): 4:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
post=32377726:
does device manager refresh whenever you connect the phone?
the engineer told me the phone is not connecting for flashing
Re: how My Phone Develop An irreparable problem by hovatek: 5:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
donjuviam:
the engineer told me the phone is not connecting for flashing

how exactly did he/she try flashing?
Re: how My Phone Develop An irreparable problem by LeonMacJames(m): 8:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
Thatz d major problem with nigerian phone engineers. They always tink the solution to every phones problem. Is flashing. Same tin happen to me with my s4 mini clone with a null / invalid imei. When I showed them the phone these guyz had of what was b4 dem eyes .the only thing they could is flash. They flashed the fone like 7times all to no avail. I took it to like 8 different engineers. Some of dem even refused to collect the phone. I accepted my fate and returned home.Until I decided to seek help from my brother google . And there I saw other s4mini users encountering the same tin .and a solution was provided for them. So I downloaded mobileuncle and change my imei. And the fone is back to normal. #moral of the story .pls try too make research urself about the problem ua encountering with ur fone .if not these so called engineer would cheat you at every chance they've. Got . I'm saying this cos I'm an I.T guy my self. A normal blackberry issue that requires a security wipe. They will tell u that they reloaded the firmware,upgraded the OS and replaced the RAM.

1 Like

Re: how My Phone Develop An irreparable problem by donjuviam(m): 10:20am On Apr 06, 2015
LeonMacJames:
Thatz d major problem with nigerian phone engineers. They always tink the solution to every phones problem. Is flashing. Same tin happen to me with my s4 mini clone with a null / invalid imei. When I showed them the phone these guyz had of what was b4 dem eyes .the only thing they could is flash. They flashed the fone like 7times all to no avail. I took it to like 8 different engineers. Some of dem even refused to collect the phone. I accepted my fate and returned home.Until I decided to seek help from my brother google . And there I saw other s4mini users encountering the same tin .and a solution was provided for them. So I downloaded mobileuncle and change my imei. And the fone is back to normal. #moral of the story .pls try too make research urself about the problem ua encountering with ur fone .if not these so called engineer would cheat you at every chance they've. Got . I'm saying this cos I'm an I.T guy my self. A normal blackberry issue that requires a security wipe. They will tell u that they reloaded the firmware,upgraded the OS and replaced the RAM.
thanks bro, but I've try google searching it but I can't just find the perfect solution
Re: how My Phone Develop An irreparable problem by LeonMacJames(m): 11:25am On Apr 06, 2015
donjuviam:
thanks bro, but I've try google searching it but I can't just find the perfect solution
tell me what exactly you diddwith the fone an hour before the died. And was any one in da house wit u while u were showering. Was the usb port working fine b4 d problem
Re: how My Phone Develop An irreparable problem by donjuviam(m): 10:42am On Apr 07, 2015
LeonMacJames:
tell me what exactly you diddwith the fone an hour before the died. And was any one in da house wit u while u were showering. Was the usb port working fine b4 d problem
I was playing music with my phone about a hour before it die.

But it looks so funny that I'm "home alone" and the usb port is working normally
Re: how My Phone Develop An irreparable problem by Babalegba(m): 12:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
Tecno is virtually unknown in London so anybody selling London used tecno is a conman

3 Likes

Re: how My Phone Develop An irreparable problem by Carlcaresophia: 8:36am On Apr 09, 2015
donjuviam:
I got a Tecno M7(london use) that I bought some months ago.

I have been using it for like a month and half, and nothing goes wrong.

But one day, I was just listen to some music with my phone, and I just decided to take a shower.

So I put it on a table, on coming back I realize my phone is off, I try to switch it on, but no avail.

Meanwhile I left it on the table with 67%(battery).

After I'm set to go out, I took it along with me to my engineer, he test the phone and told me " this phone was burn by charging"

I was like, ha bro(explaining to him how it happen), he told me to come back that he will try his possible best.

After patrolling her shop for like one week, he later confess that he didn't get it, that he try to flash the phone but its not connecting.

He recommended another engineer for me, that engineer too try his best but all to no avail.

I have take the phone to another four different engineers but the problem just stay calm.

Some engineer told me that they do not understand what's wrong with my phone.

But I believe my phone will work again, though some people say it can't.

Pls have anyone come across any similar problem.
Pls my fellow NLer pls did you know what's may be wrong with my phone.

I'm truly confused.

Pardon me for my english.
I'm not perfect. Thanks
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in. Thank you!
Re: how My Phone Develop An irreparable problem by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 09, 2015
post=32379786:

how exactly did he/she try flashing?

HOW CAN I REVIVE MY ITEL IT1500, IT BOOTS AND HANGS AT ITEL LOGO
Re: how My Phone Develop An irreparable problem by Carlcaresophia: 9:07am On Apr 09, 2015
oplbycar:

Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: how My Phone Develop An irreparable problem by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 09, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!

ILORIN, KWARA STATE
Re: how My Phone Develop An irreparable problem by Doogee(m): 10:08am On Apr 09, 2015
I like tecno, but I find another Chinese brand doogee. almost the same quality, but way cheaper.
Re: how My Phone Develop An irreparable problem by donjuviam(m): 11:46am On Apr 09, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in. Thank you!
I'm in Ilorin kwara state
Re: how My Phone Develop An irreparable problem by OGeeKush(m): 12:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
u know, the greatest thing about android is dat so far the phone doesn't have hardware problem. it can be fixed, for d right price tho.. if u dey ilorin contact me on whatsapp, i may be able to help
Re: how My Phone Develop An irreparable problem by Carlcaresophia: 7:45am On Apr 10, 2015
donjuviam:
I'm in Ilorin kwara state
We're sorry we don't have service center in Ilorin now, you can try to contact our phone collecting point there, following are the address and hotline: 1 unity road, Ilorin 08139527935.
Also, attached pls find the contact information of our service centers in Nigeria, in case you'll need them. Thank you!

Re: how My Phone Develop An irreparable problem by donjuviam(m): 1:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
OGeeKush:
u know, the greatest thing about android is dat so far the phone doesn't have hardware problem. it can be fixed, for d right price tho.. if u dey ilorin contact me on whatsapp, i may be able to help
how can we meet
Re: how My Phone Develop An irreparable problem by donjuviam(m): 1:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
We're sorry we don't have service center in Ilorin now, you can try to contact our phone collecting point there, following are the address and hotline: 1 unity road, Ilorin 08139527935.
Also, attached pls find the contact information of our service centers in Nigeria, in case you'll need them. Thank you!
OK thank u, I'm very grateful
Re: how My Phone Develop An irreparable problem by Carlcaresophia: 7:43am On Apr 13, 2015
donjuviam:
OK thank u, I'm very grateful
You're welcome!
Re: how My Phone Develop An irreparable problem by Onliie(m): 8:57am On Apr 13, 2015
oplbycar:

remove the battery, replace it, press the volume down button, then the power key, it will show itel, then release the button then press the volume up button. You will enter the recovery mode. Reset your phone.
Re: how My Phone Develop An irreparable problem by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 13, 2015
Onliie:
remove the battery, replace it, press the volume down button, then the power key, it will show itel, then release the button then press the volume up button. You will enter the recovery mode. Reset your phone.

HAVE TRIED IT, NOT WORKING SIR. HAVE DOWNLOADED THE ROM, HOW CAN I FLASH IT?
Re: how My Phone Develop An irreparable problem by OGeeKush(m): 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
donjuviam:
how can we meet

lets chat on whatsapp.. . mayb i might be able to hlp through dat.. 09095484570
Re: how My Phone Develop An irreparable problem by Onliie(m): 12:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
oplbycar:

HAVE TRIED IT, NOT WORKING SIR. HAVE DOWNLOADED THE ROM, HOW CAN I FLASH IT?
it will work, press power button then vol down immeditely

(1) (Reply)

How do I know Phone Ram / *hot* How To Recover Deleted Files On Android Without Pc / 4 Sci-fi Technologies That May Soon Come To Your Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.