Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Wisdom From The Teacher: A Series From Ecclesiastes By SonOfLucifer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wisdom From The Teacher: A Series From Ecclesiastes By SonOfLucifer (2143 Views)

What Does It Mean That The Dead Know Nothing (Ecclesiastes 9:5)? / Sonoflucifer / the sonoflucifer is dead... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wisdom From The Teacher: A Series From Ecclesiastes By SonOfLucifer by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
An interesting book, I must say. I'll be posting my thoughts here from time to time.

Ave Satanas. May light lead us.
Re: Wisdom From The Teacher: A Series From Ecclesiastes By SonOfLucifer by elantraceey(f): 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
Did you say light? Or you meant darkness undecided

1 Like

Re: Wisdom From The Teacher: A Series From Ecclesiastes By SonOfLucifer by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
Following...

I want to know satan..
Re: Wisdom From The Teacher: A Series From Ecclesiastes By SonOfLucifer by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
elantraceey:
My baby, my baby. Happy Easter. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Wisdom From The Teacher: A Series From Ecclesiastes By SonOfLucifer by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
DDeliverer:
I want to know satan..
Look inwards.
Re: Wisdom From The Teacher: A Series From Ecclesiastes By SonOfLucifer by elantraceey(f): 4:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

My baby, my baby. Happy Easter. kiss kiss kiss kiss

Yea dear happy Easter smiley Remember the reason for the celebration.

1 Like

Re: Wisdom From The Teacher: A Series From Ecclesiastes By SonOfLucifer by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
elantraceey:

Yea dear happy Easter smiley Remember the reason for the celebration.
Yeah, my eternal enemy got murdered by 3 nails grin.. some dudes stole his body and claimed he'd risen.. cry

i love u booboo embarassed can we be friends? wink

1 Like

Re: Wisdom From The Teacher: A Series From Ecclesiastes By SonOfLucifer by elantraceey(f): 5:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Yeah, my eternal enemy got murdered by 3 nails grin.. some dudes stole his body and claimed he'd risen.. cry

i love u booboo embarassed can we be friends? wink

Oh oh , you've forgotten how your master was given a public disgrace and Jesus made an open show of it in front of his guest and demons in his own place smiley

If my father can love you who am I not to love you too? smiley

5 Likes

Re: Wisdom From The Teacher: A Series From Ecclesiastes By SonOfLucifer by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
elantraceey:

Oh oh , you've forgotten how your master was given a public disgrace and Jesus made an open show of it in front of his guest and demons in his own place smiley

If my father can love you who am I not to love you too? smiley
These stories you were told.. Oh well, as long as they make you love me who cares? 0 wink

2 Likes

Re: Wisdom From The Teacher: A Series From Ecclesiastes By SonOfLucifer by elantraceey(f): 5:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

These stories you were told.. Oh well, as long as they make you love me who cares? 0 wink

You know deep within they actually happened smiley
Re: Wisdom From The Teacher: A Series From Ecclesiastes By SonOfLucifer by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Look inwards.

Am I satan?
Re: Wisdom From The Teacher: A Series From Ecclesiastes By SonOfLucifer by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 07, 2015
DDeliverer:

Am I satan?
Lucifer is the light that shines out of darkness. Illuminate thy mind.
Re: Wisdom From The Teacher: A Series From Ecclesiastes By SonOfLucifer by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 07, 2015
elantraceey:

You know deep within they actually happened smiley
How do you tell what is true?
Re: Wisdom From The Teacher: A Series From Ecclesiastes By SonOfLucifer by Acekidc4(m): 10:53am On Apr 07, 2015
elantraceey:

Sharaap my Friend, he said LIGHT!!
Are you Blind Ni
Re: Wisdom From The Teacher: A Series From Ecclesiastes By SonOfLucifer by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 09, 2015
Ecclesiastes 3:15
Whatever is has already been,
and what will be has been before;
and God will call the past to account

2 Likes

Re: Wisdom From The Teacher: A Series From Ecclesiastes By SonOfLucifer by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 09, 2015
The law of cycles. Reincarnation. The journey of life. Birth and Death.
Re: Wisdom From The Teacher: A Series From Ecclesiastes By SonOfLucifer by elantraceey(f): 1:48am On Apr 12, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Spiritual insight , I don't expect you to understand that though.
Re: Wisdom From The Teacher: A Series From Ecclesiastes By SonOfLucifer by jedidiah2801(m): 12:22am On May 02, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

That's why Lucifer is a father of lies. it's impossible for Lucifer to say the truth because Jesus is the Truth.
Re: Wisdom From The Teacher: A Series From Ecclesiastes By SonOfLucifer by Nobody: 11:42am On May 06, 2015
jedidiah2801:

That's why Lucifer is a father of lies. it's impossible for Lucifer to say the truth because Jesus is the Truth.
Jesus and Yahweh are lies.
Re: Wisdom From The Teacher: A Series From Ecclesiastes By SonOfLucifer by idu1(m): 11:50am On May 06, 2015
Do know you will burn in hell?
Re: Wisdom From The Teacher: A Series From Ecclesiastes By SonOfLucifer by Nobody: 2:38am On May 07, 2015
idu1:
Do know you will burn in hell?
That is good news.

1 Like

Re: Wisdom From The Teacher: A Series From Ecclesiastes By SonOfLucifer by film2(m): 3:30pm On May 17, 2015
Bia this SonofLucifer,if you are looking for souls why not go to hell fire and find more...There is only but one God and that this God Almighty, the one that defeated your master and on whose auction the human race is released from shekels of sin,death and hell...
Re: Wisdom From The Teacher: A Series From Ecclesiastes By SonOfLucifer by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 17, 2015
film2:
Bia this SonofLucifer,if you are looking for souls why not go to hell fire and find more...There is only but one God and that this God Almighty, the one that defeated your master and on whose auction the human race is released from shekels of sin,death and hell...

My master does not need souls. Only illiterate and empty Gods need the souls of men to survive. The light illuminates the path to which man may find themselves. Your God was killed by 3 nails. May I never bow down to such a weak god.

2 Likes

Re: Wisdom From The Teacher: A Series From Ecclesiastes By SonOfLucifer by Sirme411(m): 12:26pm On May 24, 2015
Hmmmmm......we all Av diz Inner Devil Within Us....SonOfLucifer Has Just Embraced his Own......#SimpleTruth

1 Like

Re: Wisdom From The Teacher: A Series From Ecclesiastes By SonOfLucifer by ufelove(m): 2:51pm On May 24, 2015
I agree with you Sonoflucifer in only two aspects
1) lucifer was the Son of the morning(Light)
2) You capitalize "God"
Here is where you are wrong
1) Lucifer has fallen
2) Our God is not weak, the flesh is.

Have you ever thought of how Lucifer came into existence, well this our God, created him just as he created you. The way of Lucifer is now darkness in disguise of Light, he(lucifer) wouldn't call darkness what it is and you will follow. Please my Brother, have a rethink, All things bright and beautiful, all creatures great and small, all things wise and wonderful, the lord God made them all. This includes Lucifer, serve your master's Master and see the difference
Re: Wisdom From The Teacher: A Series From Ecclesiastes By SonOfLucifer by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 24, 2015
Eccl. 1:
3What do people gain from all their labors
at which they toil under the sun?
4 Generations come and generations go,
but the earth remains forever.
5 The sun rises and the sun sets,
and hurries back to where it rises.
6 The wind blows to the south
and turns to the north;
round and round it goes,
ever returning on its course.
7 All streams flow into the sea,
yet the sea is never full.
To the place the streams come from,
there they return again.
8 All things are wearisome,
more than one can say.
The eye never has enough of seeing,
nor the ear its fill of hearing.
9 What has been will be again,
what has been done will be done again;
there is nothing new under the sun.
10 Is there anything of which one can say,
“Look! This is something new”?
It was here already, long ago;
it was here before our time.
11 No one remembers the former generations,
and even those yet to come
will not be remembered
by those who follow them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wisdom From The Teacher: A Series From Ecclesiastes By SonOfLucifer by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 24, 2015
All is fleeting. Life and death, beginning and end, a bipolar creator. A single duality.
Re: Wisdom From The Teacher: A Series From Ecclesiastes By SonOfLucifer by Great0: 12:05am On May 27, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
Eccl. 1: 3What do people gain from all their labors at which they toil under the sun? 4 Generations come and generations go, but the earth remains forever. 5 The sun rises and the sun sets, and hurries back to where it rises. 6 The wind blows to the south and turns to the north; round and round it goes, ever returning on its course. 7 All streams flow into the sea, yet the sea is never full. To the place the streams come from, there they return again. 8 All things are wearisome, more than one can say. The eye never has enough of seeing, nor the ear its fill of hearing. 9 What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun. 10 Is there anything of which one can say, “Look! This is something new”? It was here already, long ago; it was here before our time. 11 No one remembers the former generations, and even those yet to come will not be remembered by those who follow them
[color=][/color]

(1) (Reply)

RCCG G.O Pastor Adeboye Opens Mount Carmel Prayer Village Camp / Will The Church Go Through The Tribulation? Part 1 / Pastor Adeboye Lays Tithe Argument To Rest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.