Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them (55407 Views)

7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 / Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast / 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
In recent time, the rate of sudden break up in relationships is quite alarming due to intolerable attributes which can make lover boys dump them in a wink without thinking twice.

However, many that are dumped by the reason of these habits will start running from Churches to Mosques, Pastors to Alfas, Herbalists to Guru Maraji the moment that innocent dude who has promised them marriage call it a quit

Now let's analyze these shameful habits

1. Untidiness, Laziness, And Looking Unkempt

It's very evident that some ladies can soak their towels, underwear and clothes for days without worrying about the smell emanating from it.

However, many of them only manage to tidy up and arrange their rooms properly especially when they are expecting male visitor but when you see these same ladies on the streets or mobile network, they look better than Beyonce on social network. I trust the larger percentage of guys can only tolerate that.

2. Begging For Money And Recharge Card

The notion that men are made to provide for them turned many ladies into developing gold digging habits. Some beg for recharge card, mobile phones and all sort of perishable parameters from every Tom, Dick and Harry. When the boyfriends cannot cope with that disgusting habit and dump them, they will keep saying most men don't appreciate good ladies.

3. Double Dating

There's only a slight difference between some so called girlfriend and prostitutes. However, many of them are so covetous that they keep many species of guys for financial assistance despite the fact that the innocent dude is everything his best to ensure she's satisfied yet still keeps many magas under the cloak of not keeping all her eggs in one basket.

4. Lack of Vision, Goal and Objectives In Life

An average Nigerian lady wants to get married to a man living in a mansion with so many cars and maids but the question is, what will be her own contribution?

Many of them are so dumb that If you give them a million naira, the next thing they think of is fixing of eyes lashes, Brazilian hair which costs about N120,000, buy bleaching and toning cream which costs about N 20,000 or more, buying of Iphone6: N180,000 so as to make other ladies see them as fashionable ladies, Instead of investing into something that will add value to their resume and personal life.

5. Low Sense Of Reasoning

Some ladies are so dumb that they can barely give meaningful contribution to practical issues. All they think of is how to get married and place financial burden on their husbands.

6. Bad cooks

Some ladies are bad cook but the most annoying thing is that they are not ready to learn. Helping their mothers in the kitchen is a difficult task for them. They can't prepare common noodles let alone eba. This is a turn off for many guys.

173 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by elantraceey(f): 3:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
To an extent you're correct , I met a guy who always complained about his gf being to lazy though she looked pretty and neat outside and in no time he left her .

6 Likes

Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Chukwu94: 3:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
Its very difficult to find a lady that do not possess at least one of these qualities..

I thank God 4 nairaland, no more GEJ and GMB

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by dharay99: 4:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
apart from numb 2 & 3,

Others na moimoi facts
cry
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by tosyne2much(m): 4:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
Wooooooow !!! What a brilliant write-up

Thumbs up OP

12 Likes

Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by falconey(m): 4:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
ladies avoid this thread but if you are strong one log in.

number2 because they are beggars.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by ronald4lif(m): 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
That number 2 ehh.... lipsrsealed
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by tohpahz(f): 4:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
Going by this.. my boyfriend will not dump mi shey

4 Likes

Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
undecided where did you get your ideas from? Especially number 1, like seriously? That was utterly ludicrous. Smh!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
Chukwu94:
Its very difficult to find a lady that do not possess at least one of these qualities..

I thank God 4 nairaland, no more GEJ and GMB

There are few that do not possess these habits. Like u said, very difficult to find bro

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
Wooooooow !!! What a brilliant write-up

Thunbs up OP

LOL bros. I hail u ooh. Thanks bro.

Dem ladies go bash me eh!
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by LadyCaty(f): 4:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
If I hear
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
falconey:
ladies avoid this thread but if you are strong one log in.

number2 because they are beggars.

Hahahahaha. Ur view and ronald4lyf about number 2 eh. Wetin happen?
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by naijaboiy: 4:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
Just 3&6.

The rest are...
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
tohpahz:
Going by this.. my boyfriend will not dump mi shey

LOL. Him go dump, dump and dump u if u get some of those habits and u refuse 2 change.

1 Like

Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nneka123:
undecided where did you get your ideas from? Especially number 1, like seriously? That was utterly ludicrous. Smh!!!!

tongue
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
naijaboiy:
Just 3&6.

The rest are...

LOL what bro?
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by tohpahz(f): 4:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
wristwatch:

LOL. Him go dump, dump and dump u if u get some of those habits and u refuse 2 change.

I don't have any.. so he wont dump mi na cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
hmmm..its funny how some ladies possess none of this and r still d definition of loneliness.

perfection is more of a turn off...btw I aint saying ladies shuldnt strive to get better, believe me we r on it.

11 Likes

Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by naijaboiy: 4:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
wristwatch:

LOL what bro?
They are not really enough reasons for me to dump a girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
nicely written op. Waiting for a counter thread.
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by MissAdeife(f): 4:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nice Write up wink
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 05, 2015
naijaboiy:

They are not really enough reasons for me to dump a girl.

Oh really. What if she did not change? U go marry her like that?

2 Likes

Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
[size=8pt][/size]
EroticAngelina:
nicely written op. Waiting for a counter thread.

LOL. Thanks. I am expecting it too
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
MissAdeife:
Nice Write up wink

Thanks smiley
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nneka123:
angry

LOL u dey vex? cheesy abi u wan punch me 4 saying d truth?
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
guy you nailed it....but why open fowl yansh na.

but also remember guys are not left out from shameful habits too that will make ladies dump them.

on the other hand, if a guy finds out all these habits from his girl, i dont think dumping is the option especially when he truely love the girl, i think he can mould her into good habits...that is a girl who knows what she want in life & adhere to the corrections.

8 Likes

Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
Midehi:
guy you nailed it....but why open fowl yansh na.

but also remember guys are not left out from shameful habits too that will make ladies dump them.

on the other hand, if a guy finds out all these habits from his girl, i dont think dumping is the option especially when he truely love the girl, i think he can mould her into good habits...that is a girl who knows what she want in life & adhere to the corrections.

Thanks Dear.

It will be difficult to mould such ladies. Having the notion to change someone in relationship is derogatory.

4 Likes

Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
wristwatch:

LOL u dey vex? cheesy abi u wan punch me 4 saying d truth?
Lmao, what truth? I Can't see it, show me undecided

Number 5 got me loling, like c'mon!!

Only number 3 is relevant
Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by ronald4lif(m): 4:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
wristwatch:

Hahahahaha. Ur view and ronald4lyf about number 2 eh. Wetin happen?

I didn't mean to say they are beggars like falconey had said. Fact is, I don't think there's any guy who wouldn't share what he has with his woman he claims to love or be in a relationship with, no matter how little. This of course includes money and top-ups as highlighted in number 2. However, it's annoying and over bearing when they prioritise it as the top basis of dating the guy. Normally, a guy should know what his woman needs and should be able to know when to help out and doesn't need to be reminded. That way it becomes an obligation which I don't subscribe to.

5 Likes

Re: Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them by falconey(m): 4:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
ronald4lif:

I didn't mean to say they are beggars like falconey had said. Fact is, I don't think there's any guy who wouldn't share what he has with his woman he claims to love or be in a relationship with, no matter how little. This of course includes money and top-ups as highlighted in number 2. However, it's annoying and over bearing when they prioritise it as the top basis of dating the guy. Normally, a guy should know what his woman needs and should be able to know when to help out and doesn't need to be reminded. That way it becomes an obligation which I don't subscribe to.

in summary they are "beggars"

I'm a man of few words.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies In A Nightclub Wash Their Hands With Expensive Drinks (Photos, Video) / When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone / My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant…(sex Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.