Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? (58495 Views)

Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women / Things That Ladies Do That Guys Dislike / Why Do Most Ladies Dislike Fat Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by wizgrin(m): 11:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
if u fat nd u get doe no big deal cse fat girls with doe behaves porche bt reverse is d case any way I no like lepa I no like orobo I just like portable simple
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
dagentility:

i see myself as being fat shaa. Saw ur mail,cant acess it for now.

Hehehehe no prob.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by kakashi12(m): 11:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
Every man has his choice but I think being fit and trim is wat is in vogue. All the women on tv are not fat.. They are fit and trim. For the fat ladies.. U can loose the weight..
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by NobleG1(m): 11:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
daviyjones:
Every man's dream is to marry/date a figure8 girls, who will marry the fat ones? Will they be begging guys to date them?

This is not fair!

I hardly see guys fatansizing about fat girls. Even nairaland guys.

To my fans pardon me no list this time.

Your preference shouldn't be generalized. Different men love different things. There are men who dislike skinny women. The same applies to average and big women, and vice versa.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by Originalsly: 11:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
Fear factor!....a fat woman is not easy to dominate...and she can retaliate by ehmmm.....sitting on the guy when he falls asleep then beating the crap out of him. Men don't like living in fear. But I must say some men...especially skinny men just love fat women. I guess they feel safe...opposite attract ...or with a fat woman the bony babes wouldn't dare start trouble.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by Misogynist2014(m): 11:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
Enegod:
A beautiful woman comes in all size and shapes. I myself don't care how big or skinny she is. As long as we're happy and make each other feel good, then she's perfect to me and she's the most beautiful woman in the world. undecided
Hope you like this? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by Expsbterror(m): 11:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
daviyjones:
Every man's dream is to marry/date a figure8 girls, who will marry the fat ones? Will they be begging guys to date them?

This is not fair!

1. Not everyman's dream
2. What is your description of fat.?
Personally I don't really fan slim or dose modelled chiseled body ladies. You know, nothing to play with * iron sharpenet iron* wink
Clean fat chicks(chubby) are sweet and so nice to b with.. So I think you just committed a fallacy of Hasty Generalization.

#team_chubby_ebony
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by Expsbterror(m): 11:15pm On Apr 05, 2015
Misogynist2014:

My friend this is not fat!!!!¡¡
that lady is OBESSED
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by 19naia(m): 11:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
Because it is a lesson in futility to give "all of your extent" to reach her, and then find that it only reaches the surface layer of fat, and no further... shocked
Fat related disease are common and become a serious burden on any one and family..

Also struggling on a day to day basis with the difficulties of being fat, make for much slack in progress ,on top of long term health dangers of being fat..
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by Misogynist2014(m): 11:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
Expsbterror:

My friend this is not fat!!!!¡¡
that lady is OBESSED
Obesity is the extreme case of being fat, stop pretending as if you like them fat. There is no one that doesn't desire good things except the man with a bad head. I have a good head and desire good things. Read this funny article on fat women, it will crack your ribs. http://www.menarebetterthanwomen.com/fat-women-stay-home/
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by fbtowner(m): 11:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
Fat pig !!!!!!!

no ooo please i cant i am sorry i just cant i will die
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by ChildofChukwu(m): 11:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ab025:
simple, because they are fat!

Wicked! grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by oracle009(m): 11:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
asadike:
Op,its different strokes for different folks but I noticed that so many guys Would love to date or even have sex with a fat girl but would never marry them.
....I dnt rily go for slim ladies (tho, huge boobs on slim framework is a great turn on)...i luv some flesh while at d game. I prefer 'curvy' ladies wt a bit thickness....JUST as wat i see on ur dp...oh my gawd ***falls frm okra tree***
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
elantraceey:
Who cares if you don't like them ? There are guys that will do anything to have them . A fat lady who knows herself will not have to beg any man to date her.
Like Vanessa.... Oh sorry.... You dont know her.... A thick girl that gets heads turning when she walks.... Damn that girl na die and I thought I'll never have anything to do with plump/fat ladies....
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by oracle009(m): 11:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
Misogynist2014:
eh! Shoroniyen?
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by Bhella5(m): 11:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
Fat slim they all taste the same. But I prefer fat girls. I have dated them all.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by Oceemo(m): 11:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
I hate fat girls remember dating one
First u can lift them up or carry them around
Secondly d can't spread d legs open well d act as if d have wound inside there I don't know y.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by Obascoetubi: 11:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
elantraceey:
Who cares if you don't like them ? There are guys that will do anything to have them . A fat lady who knows herself will not have to beg any man to date her.
so why do fat ladies seeking solutions to loss weight?
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by Setaje(f): 12:08am On Apr 06, 2015
Shouldn't have read this thread. cry
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 06, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Obesity is the extreme case of being fat, stop pretending as if you like them fat. There is no one that doesn't desire good things except the man with a bad head. I have a good head and desire good things. Read this funny article on fat women, it will crack your ribs. http://www.menarebetterthanwomenb.com/fat-women-stay-home/

I checked out the website

I can confidently tell you where your mental illness originated from. There are BOOKS and websitesof there, I mean the over that would make you appear smart and intelligent, the ones that you could read to actually make the world a better place yet your dumb ass chose this websute to feel confident about himselfundecided. You need help
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by asadike(f): 12:28am On Apr 06, 2015
oracle009:
....I dnt rily go for slim ladies (tho, huge boobs on slim framework is a great turn on)...i luv some flesh while at d game. I prefer 'curvy' ladies wt a bit thickness....JUST as wat i see on ur dp...oh my gawd ***falls frm okra tree***
hope u didn't break your waist coz its very important.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 06, 2015
Setaje:
Shouldn't have read this thread. cry
Forget the OP my good friend, u re beautiful the way you are.... I'm also big so what undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by oracle009(m): 12:35am On Apr 06, 2015
[quote author=asadike post=32392028]hope u didn't
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 06, 2015
daviyjones:

This is not fair!

What would one fantasize about in a fat girl?
Fats?
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by barinaadaa(m): 12:41am On Apr 06, 2015
What's the fuss? the skinny will become fat eventually. 9ja gals sef undecided wait until they are married angry

"for better or worse... " and I'll tell the pastor I'm out the very day I find myself at the edge of the bed. grin
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by Odunharry(m): 12:45am On Apr 06, 2015
Owliver:
haha you girls and this your "I know my worth" Loooolz* how much are we talking about? grin
trust 9ja girls na...
havent you heard of he will never meet a girl like me after a break up?
many of dem are clowns
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by guyXander(m): 12:48am On Apr 06, 2015
I see a fat lady, I start to choke up like it's an allergy.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by valkaka(m): 12:52am On Apr 06, 2015
you guys are just blowing everything out of proportion... Fat is unattractive. Doesn't matter how "shiny" your hair is or what grades you get, if you're fat, you're unattractive. Simple as.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by funkyjms: 12:53am On Apr 06, 2015
Adufetohposh:
Forget the OP my good friend, u re beautiful the way you are.... I'm also big so what undecided

Going by your dp, you ain't!
Perfectly made.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by Nobody: 12:57am On Apr 06, 2015
I don't understand what everyone here is trying to say, I for one, I'm very slim, and I see many, if not all guys focus and give attention to big, meaty girls ALL the time. Most guys take a girl with a big body on outings, they take them more seriously, majority of guys, according to what I've seen, go with the big fleshy girls. So called 'fat' girls are seen as the 'serious business' or real deal !
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by funkyjms: 1:13am On Apr 06, 2015
Krystalxxx:
I don't understand what everyone here is trying to say, I for one, I'm very slim, and I see many, if not all guys focus and give attention to big, meaty girls ALL the time. Most guys take a girl with a big body on outings, they take them more seriously, majority of guys, according to what I've seen, go with the big fleshy girls. So called 'fat' girls are seen as the 'serious business' or real deal !

Dyu wish to be big or 'meaty?'
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by iamjean(m): 1:41am On Apr 06, 2015
asadike:
Op,its different strokes for different folks but I noticed that so many guys Would love to date or even have sex with a fat girl but would never marry them.

you are smart...
very smart

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) / My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant / South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.