Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,603 members, 7,801,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Please Help Me,win 8.1 Black Screen! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Help Me,win 8.1 Black Screen! (687 Views)

How To Fix Black Screen Of Death On Windows 7 / Do I Really Need An Antivirus For Windows 8.1? / My Acer Aspire E11 Shows Black Screen After Booting. How To Fix It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me,win 8.1 Black Screen! by acunon: 5:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
Good day pals,i recently installed win 8.1 on my Asus eee pc 1005p notebook laptop,i later installed a mac os theme pack on it which cause it to display a black screen which refuse to go off,i just successful booted it into safe mode bt the screen stil exist.pls help me pals
Re: Please Help Me,win 8.1 Black Screen! by remirez07(m): 9:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
acunon:
Good day pals,i recently installed win 8.1 on my Asus eee pc 1005p notebook laptop,i later installed a mac os theme pack on it which cause it to display a black screen which refuse to go off,i just successful booted it into safe mode bt the screen stil exist.pls help me pals
If I may get you right. You meant your pc screen was blank when you turned the system ON? If yes! What you have to do is press fn key on your pace board together with F1,f2...... And switch the pc off by hard pressing the power botton to off the pc and restart it again. 24D80D30 das my pin
Re: Please Help Me,win 8.1 Black Screen! by acunon: 10:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
remirez07:
If I may get you right. You meant your pc screen was blank when you turned the system ON? If yes! What you have to do is press fn key on your pace board together with F1,f2...... And switch the pc off by hard pressing the power botton to off the pc and restart it again. 24D80D30 das my pin
never to worry bro,have already formatted it.thanks anyway.

(1) (Reply)

Rack Mount Several Desktops To Make A Single Storage / Got Hp Probook 4515s Scrap???? / Will You Go For This Vido W10E Ultrabook Tablet PC [6400mah]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.